Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Sparkle1978 said:
Well done getting up for Davina!
Cross trainer done! Woohoo! :)
Feel better for it. Hope you're having a lovely day :)

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

BRILLIANT! Well done we are the girls! it does make you feel more motivated for sure Hurry up Mrs moose!

Hola! Good luck with the weighin! I've done no exercise today - you're making me feel like I should get my finger out tomorrow I ordered the shred off amazon they emailed today to say its en route Gulp!! I'm a bit afraid....

I mean it! I'm chicken! Glad to hear you haven't opened it yet! we will get there though Have to say today has not been exemplary..... I've got the flames licking round my feet in work and thru pure stress and adrenaline I didn't eat between breakfast toast and 5:30 fishfingers and potato waffle Is that not a heart attack in waiting! And of course this evening wine... its no good Cant change the stress need to change how I respond to it Maybe I'll take up whistling a happy tune... Or maybe loud shouting! Anything has to be better than eating and drinking too much! Anyway I await dear jillian with trepidation....

Lost 2lbs this week taking me to 11st 12lbs so I'm off to get into the next stones, but will b waiting for u lot won't b long b4 ye all into the 11's also :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sparkle1978 said:
1lb off for me this week!
The exercise paid off! Yey!
Off to cross train now as I intend to have a few drinks tonight with my weeklies and maybe a little treat of some kind!
Hope all is good with everyone :) x

Yay! Well done! Enjoy your reward night!

Sparkle1978 said:
Happy Birthday Mrs Moose!
Hope you are having a lovely day and Mr Moose is spoiling you! :)

Thanks I was spoiled surprisingly!!! He bought me new laptop:)

Hey guys
Sorry hav t bn on in ages phone bn actin up! And feel like I hav t sat down all week!

Ok after all my motivation talk! Guess who didn't do the shred!!! Eek sorry but yas are after makin me feel so guilty I'm goin to do it today!
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Had a lovely day in work and drivin around lookin for a new car and bringing Toby to football an makin dinner lol! But havin party tonight (Ann summers woooooo) so goin really enjoy it so will defo need to do the shred today so I don't feel
To bad drinkin all that durty beer:)

Well done on all ur weight losses yas are doin great:)

The shred ain't too bad it does work up a sweat but u keep changing wat ur doin so doesn't feel to bad at the time! Promise I'm goin to do it this mornin before I die my hair and clean d house :)

Ok so the shred fell out the window! Bad mornin! My cousin passed away 2 months ago and I think it jus hit me this mornin wen I went on to his Facebook! bn very fragile since! Goin take kids out for a walk now to clear my head! Hopefully do me good before ppl start arriving tonight!

MrsMoose said:
Ok so the shred fell out the window! Bad mornin! My cousin passed away 2 months ago and I think it jus hit me this mornin wen I went on to his Facebook! bn very fragile since! Goin take kids out for a walk now to clear my head! Hopefully do me good before ppl start arriving tonight!

Ah you poor soul! Forget the shred you moose! Just treat yourself with care and I hope you manage to have a good night tonight in spite of everything Bless you!

Hi! This my first post as I'm new to all this. To be 11 stone anything is my dream. I started ww 2 weeks ago at 13 stone 6, lost 7lbs first week & 1 lb this week so am 12 stone 12 now. Would LOVE to be under 12 stone by crimbo! Am lOving the ww pedometer as it really makes me walk more... xxx

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Ah you poor soul! Forget the shred you moose! Just treat yourself with care and I hope you manage to have a good night tonight in spite of everything Bless you!

Thanks:) walk done loads of good:) then spent ages doin up a poem wit loads of pics of cousin around it! He was only 26 wen he past so it's really startin to put life into perspective!
Last night was really good! Very tired now so goin to hav a nap n then make dinner want try stay away from hangover food goin to be sooooi hard! Anyone any nice good hangover food ideas??

asawkins said:
Hi! This my first post as I'm new to all this. To be 11 stone anything is my dream. I started ww 2 weeks ago at 13 stone 6, lost 7lbs first week & 1 lb this week so am 12 stone 12 now. Would LOVE to be under 12 stone by crimbo! Am lOving the ww pedometer as it really makes me walk more... xxx

Hi
And welcome:) we are the cool gang So u are very lucky to be here lol:) well done on ur great losses! I hav to get a pedometer! How many steps do they recommend u shud be doin?

You're doing really well Keep it up! I know what you mean about being 11 stone anything.It's a loooong time since I've been there.The pedometer is a good idea. I used to use it loads and I should still have 1 kicking about the house somewhere - I should look it out. Keep us posted about how you're getting on.

Well the dreaded shred arrived yesterday and I did it for the first time today so I'm feeling extremely virtuous. I found it hard enough especially at the beginning - the urge to lie on the sofa nearly overcame me. Strength wise I'm not too bad but cardio isn't good and I do so hate squats. It's great that it's only 20 mins or so. Not much excuse not to do it even if time's tight. I'm going to try to do it again tomorrow. not completely convinced by the promise of miraculous results! I'm going out for dinner tonight so need to try to be good. Going to get back into things properly tomorrow because i haven't been tracking over the weekend. That's no good for me. No tracking=Eat everything in sight.

yeh cake!!!ughhhhhh will hav to take the shred out tomorrow and try and work that off! partner took a video of me last night blowin out candles and oh my god the size of me is just ridiculous!i hav to step up loads cause im bridesmaid in january and barely fit into the dress ughhhhh!

When I'm hungover all I want is savoury food all day: this is my fav quick fix: throw those huge mushrooms on the ol George Foreman for few minutes...then spread ex light Philly sweet chilli or garlic and herbs, some wafer ham, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan...about 20 secs in microwave then. Yummy, yummy.
Failing that: in super lazy mode, Hunky Dory's also hit my spot! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm struggling myself today! Im wrecked aswel! Hav done 0 excersise also freezing goin to light the fire now!
Wer do u buy ur wraps? I don't think they sell them over here:(

Freezing here too Just makes you want to eat Didn't get up to do day 2 of shred this morning - was up with a wee sick chap during the night and couldn't face it BUT I feel v virtuous because I did it this evening! Def worse day 2! I'm really hoping it makes a difference

Back