Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Welcome! As Mrs moose says you're now in the cool gang! Which day do you weigh in?

I weigh in on Mondays, supposed to be doing it with my mother in law and his sister (who is already at a healthy BMI) do I'm a little stressed because they keep asking me stuff like 'can we have spaghetti meatballs for dinner?' I hate being a food nazi but I'm so set on doing this properly and I'm actually a fan of lean meats & veggies which they aren't really...

Absolutely knackered tonight, lying in bed half asleep!! Dont know how I'm going to have the energy to exercise ever lol

You're probably going to hav to do your own thing! It's tricky dealing with the inlaws at the best of times... Was that me said that? Surely not! good luck with it Keep us posted with how your days are going

I hear ya bout the in laws! Love my mil but sis in law yuke!
Ya will easily get back into the 11's stick to wat u want to eat and let the others do there own thing!

I think ther must be a beer monster somewer that steals our beer and gives us the extra pounds! Hmmm not very nice! Iv bn quite bold! Not eatin choc or anything but goin over points eatin crackers n all! Goin try stay away from drink this weekend cause couldn't excercise (famous last words)

Ohhhh Michael buble is turnin on Xmas lights in Dublin tonight:) but wat does mrs moose do! Tell her friends I'd mind ther 2 kids for the afternoon! Argh I need a plan how to get 5 kids into town with out them seeing me grop mr buble!!!

Morning ladies
I'm in total shock. Been on and off my scales a million times. I've lost 4lbs this week! Woohoo! I'm now 11 st 12.
I'm not leaving this thread though. I'm waiting for you all. You'll be there soon too :) Hope I can stay there now. xx

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins
WAYHAAAAAAAY! That's fabulous! I'm so pleased for you! Of course you're not going to stay there -you're going to keep going! That is truly fantastic!:D
Well done - celebrate a little - but not too much!!;)

I hear ya bout the in laws! Love my mil but sis in law yuke!
Ya will easily get back into the 11's stick to wat u want to eat and let the others do there own thing!

I think ther must be a beer monster somewer that steals our beer and gives us the extra pounds! Hmmm not very nice! Iv bn quite bold! Not eatin choc or anything but goin over points eatin crackers n all! Goin try stay away from drink this weekend cause couldn't excercise (famous last words)

Ohhhh Michael buble is turnin on Xmas lights in Dublin tonight:) but wat does mrs moose do! Tell her friends I'd mind ther 2 kids for the afternoon! Argh I need a plan how to get 5 kids into town with out them seeing me grop mr buble!!!

Oh Mrs Moose! Don't you know Mr Bubbles is betrothed to a lovely lady? He's even wearing his mengagement ring apparently..I'm sure you'll have no trouble seeing her off! So your idea of taking it easy is looking after 5 children and worse taking them all to Dublin city centre....:D

Sparkle1978 said:
Morning ladies
I'm in total shock. Been on and off my scales a million times. I've lost 4lbs this week! Woohoo! I'm now 11 st 12.
I'm not leaving this thread though. I'm waiting for you all. You'll be there soon too :) Hope I can stay there now. xx

Woooooopo well done you:) so happy and jealous:)
Il be the longest member of this little club way I'm goin

Yeh I decided against headin to town:( he will hav to call up here instead! Il put d kids to bed early and meet him up the field web he lands ;)

Sparkle1978 said:
Hello all :)
I've been so bad Friday and Saturday. It's the demon wines fault again! All weeklies gone plus a few on top.
I'll have to exercise every day now to try and undo the damage!
Hope you are all having a fab weekend! :)

Me too...mmm Merlot...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't been in the 11's since march and now im nearly in the 13's, ive really got to get a grip of myself

anradharc said:
Me too...mmm Merlot...

Hating the demon wine! Out 2 nights in a row last night was a 40th birthday -home at 4!!! Clearly too old for this! It was great fun and I wasn't apallingly drunk but soooo tired today I've eaten 3 bags of crisps various buns...the list goes on Going to have to live on dust until weighin on Tues I had been going so well with the old shred and everything Ah well!

ellemcphersonsuglytwin said:
Hating the demon wine! Out 2 nights in a row last night was a 40th birthday -home at 4!!! Clearly too old for this! It was great fun and I wasn't apallingly drunk but soooo tired today I've eaten 3 bags of crisps various buns...the list goes on Going to have to live on dust until weighin on Tues I had been going so well with the old shred and everything Ah well!

I could have written that post myself

Dust! :)

Sts I should be pleased but really I'm not I was hoping for a miracle! On the plus side I'm beginning to see a little daylight workwise so I'm going to take a wee bit of time this morning to do some planning. Also hav no plans for anything involving alcohol for next couple of weeks so that can only help! I'm really annoyed with myself though. I'm going to feel rotten and frumpy at Christmas because I'll still be a big fat frog and I had time to make it different. Anyway, onward and upward! So long as its not the scales going upward...

Good luck Mrs moose - and hope you're feeling better than you were last week

Thanks! I'm feelin a lot better thanks! I know how ya feel I wanted to be a lot slimmer for Xmas don't think that's goin to happen! Well done on sts:) I think iv put on 2lb:(

Yep I'm doing the same this week 26 points and back on the shred Still going to use weeklies at the weekend if I need them but no big alcohol nights I may not be where I wanted to be by Christmas but I can still be in a better place than I am now! Think 26 is going to be tricky enough but we'll give it a go

Back