Anyone in the 12's want to get into the 11's?

Praying to lose 1.5lb this week, then I'd be out of the 12s and receiving my 9th silver seven! Fingers crossed!

Ladies, you are the inspiration i need! Just down into the 12s, where i have been for years...... and need to see that magic 11 on the scales - so am jumping on board!! :)

12,8.5 this week (yest) so i want a 2lbs loss this week!

Good loopy, this forum has helped me alot! Keeps the motivation high, try enter some of the challenges they are great motivation tool! Best of luck, heading to my wi shortly hoping for any loss and I'll be out of the 12s and into the 11s which I don't think I've been in since I was a teenager!

Woohoooo!! Lost 1 1/2 lbs, so now at 11s 12.5lbs, bye bye 12s forever!! :) good luck everyone at weigh ins today!

My last weigh in I was exactly 13 stone! I should weigh in tomorrow but I have had to change it to Monday for this week.. so on Monday I WILL be officially allowed to post on this thread as I WILL be in the 12's, can't wait! :) x

I'm officially in the 12's now! got weighed today & I'm 12st 13lb x

At last I am in the 12's its been a long time coming :)

Weighed in last week at exactly 13st and at my weigh in today had lost 2.5ibs so now 12st 11.5ibs :) :) :)

FatNoMore said:

Weighed in last week at exactly 13st and at my weigh in today had lost 2.5ibs so now 12st 11.5ibs :) :) :)

Great loss and welcome :0)

FatNoMore said:

Well done Hun x

Good, Glad of the 2lb loss this week as have had a birthday (mine!) and a guide camp, so really pleased :) this week being mega strict - want another 2lbs off :)

Loopyluc said:
Good, Glad of the 2lb loss this week as have had a birthday (mine!) and a guide camp, so really pleased :) this week being mega strict - want another 2lbs off :)

Well done on the 2lb off and hope you had a great birthday :0)

Back