Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

So weighed in today and have sts??? can only think the non movement of scales is due to slogging it at gym every day maybe? My pass runs out wed so won't be going after that as can't afford it so we shall soon see. xx

Could be a multitude of reasons and one might be the gym - you had a big loss last week and sometimes it can be that - don't let it worry you, the scales can only go down xx

I'm just in from a 4.5 mile walk, was a lovely evening for it and this morning I did 2.5 miles with the dog so I'm happy with that for the day - weigh in is tomorrow for me :) xx

Hi Katie

How did your weigh in go??
I've killed myself in the gym this week, last day tomorrow and thurs planning a power walk home after dropping the kids to karate. Gotta keep moving x

Lol exercise isn't good for you - I'd gained a pound since yesterday and weighed in at 12st 12lb which is a 3.5lb loss for the week :)

You're doing so well with all this exercise! I've had a lazy day today, my mum came for tea and I've just taken her home now xx

Lol exercise isn't good for you - I'd gained a pound since yesterday and weighed in at 12st 12lb which is a 3.5lb loss for the week :)

You're doing so well with all this exercise! I've had a lazy day today, my mum came for tea and I've just taken her home now xx

Your theory of 'exercise not being good for you' is too true hon, been docs today as had pain in stomach and turns out I have a hernia with high risk of strangulation so am now waiting for a scan and will then have to have an op to sort. Gutted as means I can't exercise as I have been and not even safe to swim :(

3 1/2lbs in a week is great hon so keep going!

My scales finally moved this morning and said 2lbs off bringing me to 12.11 and in the overweight category finally!!!

As we are at the same weights we can do this together lol xx

May I join you? I am 12st8lbs after a week on Shake That Weight but have moved over to Exante because I noticed that they don't use aspartame .
My daughter is getting married on 2nd August, so I am motivated to look my best by then.

Your theory of 'exercise not being good for you' is too true hon, been docs today as had pain in stomach and turns out I have a hernia with high risk of strangulation so am now waiting for a scan and will then have to have an op to sort. Gutted as means I can't exercise as I have been and not even safe to swim :(

3 1/2lbs in a week is great hon so keep going!

My scales finally moved this morning and said 2lbs off bringing me to 12.11 and in the overweight category finally!!!

As we are at the same weights we can do this together lol xx

Ouch that sounds awful, thank God you went to see the doctor :eek:

:wow: congratulations on being overweight :) I hit that at 11.7 I think

May I join you? I am 12st8lbs after a week on Shake That Weight but have moved over to Exante because I noticed that they don't use aspartame .
My daughter is getting married on 2nd August, so I am motivated to look my best by then.

Hi Mel of course you can join us, good to have you on board, you'll be able to lose a good amount by the wedding :)

Thank you, Katie. I certainly hope that I lose a decent amount of weight as I have bought a beautiful dress in the wrong size! I thought that it would encourage me to lose weight but instead I went into blind panic!

How many sizes down is it? It's so difficult buying clothes for an occasion in the future - well it's onwards and downwards for you now :D

It's a small size fourteen, so if I lose at the rate that many do, I should manage it. It wasn't my best thought out plan!

What size are you now? I think at your height and weight you should well be in a fourteen by then, even a small one - it might be too big :) x

I bought a wedding dress in an 8 when I was a 12/14 - I bloody did it though :) and then piled it all back on again, hence why I'm on this forum! You can do anything you set your mind to :) xx

I'm a sixteen,Katie. It should be doable. Goodness, Yoyo, you put yourself under some stress! But it just goes to show what is possible with the right motivation. It seems that weight regain is a problem with any diet but i think that awareness is half the battle.

I'm a sixteen,Katie. It should be doable. Goodness, Yoyo, you put yourself under some stress! But it just goes to show what is possible with the right motivation. It seems that weight regain is a problem with any diet but i think that awareness is half the battle.

I lost it with dukan and found it fairly easy, it dropped off me. Then I started body rocking and ate fairly normally and that's when I noticed a huge difference. Good luck!

Welcome Kitty.

I'm not far from you at 12.11 and have been there for past few days. My weight loss seems to have almost come to a stand still lately.

I just got back into proper exercising and am now off work with a hernia and awaiting a scan and an op to repair. Is weird as no lump to be seen but is painful. Am annoyed as feel this is going to set me back :(

Eek kids are off for a week now too, always find it harder to stay 100% when they are home, does anyone else struggle like this? x

I'm stuck between 12-10 and 12-11, I just keep going up and down between the two - can't wait to get into single figures :)

I don't have the kid problem, apart from my youngest who's 20 my other two have left home.....though the one still here is enough to drive me mad :D

How painful is the hernia? Do tablets work for you?

A hernia must be painful - I hope that you don't have to wait too long for your op. My children 'flew the nest' some time ago but I often look after my grandson. I'm not finding it too difficult to ignore 'real' food at the moment ( but I have been doing it less than a fortnight!) I hope that you both manage to break the barrier this week.

I'm stuck between 12-10 and 12-11, I just keep going up and down between the two - can't wait to get into single figures :)

I don't have the kid problem, apart from my youngest who's 20 my other two have left home.....though the one still here is enough to drive me mad :D

How painful is the hernia? Do tablets work for you?

I just seem to be stuck at 12.11 for now, although didn't weigh today.
Am struggling to eat much at the moment. Have had 2 of my shakes today and not much to drink as feel full too quickly.

Hernia has been real painful this eve. Spent most of my day laid back on my bed. Did take kids swimming this afternoon but I didn't actually swim, just kind of walked around the pool with them lol. Was really hard to not swim though!
Went docs yesterday and she gave me meds but they are for reflux and I am not really suffering with that so not sure what's going on really.

Might weigh in morn, will be gutted if I have gained as my biggest worry is this hernia is going to set me back with gaining the weight I have lost. x

I hope it doesn't effect your weight, that's all you need to be in pain and despondent due to the scales :( What do they plan to do about it for you and on what timescale?

Back