Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Just made it into the 12s this morning :D

Am currently 12st exactly so am hoping to be in the 11's by next weeks weigh in x

About 12st 4 pounds at moment so will probably take 2 weeks to get there. But not sure if totm will slow loss down. Next weigh in Saturday so will see.

About 12st 4 pounds at moment so will probably take 2 weeks to get there. But not sure if totm will slow loss down. Next weigh in Saturday so will see.

Now 12st 2.4, hoping that can get under 12 by 30th May but 6th June might be more realistic.

Pulled up weeds in back garden for exercise yesterday and 12st 1.8 this morning ...getting closer to 11s

Well, I'm back here in the 12s. Started back on 5th December weighing 12st 7lb. Hoping to be back in the 11s by next Saturday!

I am in the 12's and my next aim is to join the 11's (Started at 13.7, and have lost 1 stone in 2 weeks, so now 12.7) Roll on to the 11's and then the 10's

Hello, I started last week at 12st 11... Weighed at 12st 2 today. Want to get to 10st 7, but soooo hungry today, I'm on the vlcd and I've just had 2 boiled eggs, feeling bad but then thinking it's just egg but then feeling bad again! Grrrrr

Back