Anyone in the 12s wanting to get into the 11s?

Hi everyone. Happy to report my weight as of Sunday was 12 8.5lbs - nearly half way through the 12's!! How is everyone else getting on? Xxx

Naughty weekend now stuck at 12 10. My own fault tho :-( need to stay focused as I have a trip away planned on 1st august! X

Well done on everyone's losses.

Another 3lbs off for me this week. Bringing me to 12st2lbs. Hoping this will be my last week here before I'm in the 11s heading to the 10s :D.

Good luck everyone. :D.

After my weekend (which turned into 5 days) off plan I gained a whopping 8.5lbs!! This was so depressing and it took me back up to the 13's which I swore I never wanted to see again! This morning (after just 1 day back at 100%) I weighed at 12st 13.5lbs so I can at least report that I am now back into the 12's - just! Hoping the weight will drop quite drastically this week as it is like being on week 1 all over again. Will be happier once I get into the lower 12's so I feel I am making progress again! Hope everyone else is doing OK x

Day 4 back on plan and as of this morning weigh 12st 9.5 lbs so nearly managed to lose all I gained from having 5 days off last weekend. Hoping by next Saturday I will be making progress again and better still be heading nicely towards those illusive 11's!! Would love to be 12st 5.5lbs in two weeks time for my sons birthday party as that would mark 6st lost!!

Am so glad to be able to post back in here, 12-13 as of this morning.....now really need to see those 11's :D

I'm still here :( been going up and down for the last month not getting past week one. Weighed in this morning at 12st on the nose on (another) re-start day 4. Want those 11's in the next couple of days, I'm certain breaking back into the 11's will be the thing that breaks this cycle I've gotten into.

I'm still here :( been going up and down for the last month not getting past week one. Weighed in this morning at 12st on the nose on (another) re-start day 4. Want those 11's in the next couple of days, I'm certain breaking back into the 11's will be the thing that breaks this cycle I've gotten into.

Just a couple of 100% TS days will have you in the 11's and that should then motivate you - best of luck :)

Thanks Katie. Just gotta get past this weekend ha
You can do it - anytime you're tempted just think of the scales showing an 11 :)

12st 11lb for me this morning, 6lb to lose to get to my pre holiday low - looking at my stats from my last restart it took me 5 weeks to lose 2 stone, if I could do that again I'd be 11st 6lb in mid August....very exciting :D xx

Day 4 back on plan and as of this morning weigh 12st 9.5 lbs so nearly managed to lose all I gained from having 5 days off last weekend. Hoping by next Saturday I will be making progress again and better still be heading nicely towards those illusive 11's!! Would love to be 12st 5.5lbs in two weeks time for my sons birthday party as that would mark 6st lost!!

Wowzers 6st loss is amazing honey, huge pat on the back for you xxxx

I am currently at 12.3 and would soooo love to see 11..... On my scales sometime soon. I can live and hope lol x

12-8 for me this morning, made up to be in single figures - 1lb to go and I've re-earned my 5 stone loss since starting in January ---- happy day today xx

I fell spectacularly off the wagon again this weekend (I never used to find weekends so hard!!) but managed to get bacl on it yesterday and as of this morning I weight 12st 10.25lbs so a small gain but I know it could have been a lot worse! Feeling quite strong (so far - half way through day 2!) and I am hoping to see the scales moving in the right direction over the next few days.....not sure I will make 12st 5.5lbs for Saturday as I had originally hoped for but let's face it, any loss is good!! Hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling refreshed for a new week :)

I have just 6 weeks until I visit family that I have not seen for nearly a year........where do you think my weight could be by then if I stay on the rails between now and then?! Would love to be in the 11's......maybe that is just the motivation I need to keep me going!!

I fell spectacularly off the wagon again this weekend (I never used to find weekends so hard!!) but managed to get bacl on it yesterday and as of this morning I weight 12st 10.25lbs so a small gain but I know it could have been a lot worse! Feeling quite strong (so far - half way through day 2!) and I am hoping to see the scales moving in the right direction over the next few days.....not sure I will make 12st 5.5lbs for Saturday as I had originally hoped for but let's face it, any loss is good!! Hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling refreshed for a new week :) I have just 6 weeks until I visit family that I have not seen for nearly a year........where do you think my weight could be by then if I stay on the rails between now and then?! Would love to be in the 11's......maybe that is just the motivation I need to keep me going!!

We'll done for getting back on it though iwannabeme.
I would say 10-11lbs will be doable in 6 weeks but the rate my losses are going I wouldn't promise it. I've only lost 1lb this past week and have STS for past 5 days and have been 100% :(
Almost makes me want to eat something to kick start it again maybe? But shall keep going as am waiting for that whoosh I keep hearing about lol x

Well done for getting back on it. I've struggled lately but hoping to be more focused. I get disheartened when I sts too. But there's a wooooosh you say? :) xx

I fell spectacularly off the wagon again this weekend (I never used to find weekends so hard!!) but managed to get bacl on it yesterday and as of this morning I weight 12st 10.25lbs so a small gain but I know it could have been a lot worse! Feeling quite strong (so far - half way through day 2!) and I am hoping to see the scales moving in the right direction over the next few days.....not sure I will make 12st 5.5lbs for Saturday as I had originally hoped for but let's face it, any loss is good!! Hope everyone had a good weekend and is feeling refreshed for a new week :)

I have just 6 weeks until I visit family that I have not seen for nearly a year........where do you think my weight could be by then if I stay on the rails between now and then?! Would love to be in the 11's......maybe that is just the motivation I need to keep me going!!
Well done for getting back on it - I'd say that you can easy be in the 11's in six weeks if you stick to it 100% , going on the lose a stone a month basis you could be there sooner! Stay motivated and you'll soon be there! :)

We'll done for getting back on it though iwannabeme.
I would say 10-11lbs will be doable in 6 weeks but the rate my losses are going I wouldn't promise it. I've only lost 1lb this past week and have STS for past 5 days and have been 100% :(
Almost makes me want to eat something to kick start it again maybe? But shall keep going as am waiting for that whoosh I keep hearing about lol x

I do find that I get a wish if I've not lost for a while - strangely I find that clothes seem to fit better/fit in smaller sizes then too - it's as though my body says that it's not losing pounds this week it's going to change shape instead! Don't think it can do multitasking and do both at once! ;)

Well done for getting back on it. I've struggled lately but hoping to be more focused. I get disheartened when I sts too. But there's a wooooosh you say? :) xx
Nooooooo to getting disheartened, you're not doing that anymore! Hope you've had a good day honey xx

Apparently so to there being a whoosh, still waiting for mine though lol

I'm a sucker for sticking to something once I've pledged to do so, am half way there on the July challenge an if I can lose another 8lbs over the next 2 weeks I'll be a happy lady. Although still not holding much hope if past weeks anything to go by. Xx

Back