Anyone in the 22s ....

Hate rice pudding but I've never tried the sw one just rememeber it being minging at school.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Mmm I love rice pudding :)

xxx

Hate rice pudding but I've never tried the sw one just rememeber it being minging at school.

Hope everyone has a good day x

School rice pudding - yuck, yuck, yuck. I hated it too - especially the jam stuff they put on it. I can seriously recommend homemade sw rice pud! Can't wait to have it again tonight!xxx

Hello ladies,
Have you got room for a little one ;)
I wi this morning at 138.3kgs roughly 21st 10lbs. :(

Its nice to talk to people in the same situation :)
Need a lil motivation. Lost 0.3kg this week but feels more like a gain :(.
But jayde convincing me to do food diary. Jus dont know where to post it for advice.
Lou.x

loobilou said:
Hello ladies,
Have you got room for a little one ;)
I wi this morning at 138.3kgs roughly 21st 10lbs. :(

Its nice to talk to people in the same situation :)
Need a lil motivation. Lost 0.3kg this week but feels more like a gain :(.
But jayde convincing me to do food diary. Jus dont know where to post it for advice.
Lou.x

There is a sw food diary section. Welcome here hun! You can always post it here for us to have a look at but if you put it in the food diary section you will get loads of help :)

Hi Loobilou - I think this is a fab team to be on. Lovely people. It won't be long before we're saying goodbye to the 22s and 21s for good xxx

HI Loobie welcome to our site.
xxx

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome :)
Think i'll have to log in on the pc for the food diary part, doing this on the phone, so i'll apogise now for any weird spelling cos mi fingers cant kerp up with me hehe :)

sorry only just seen yopur reply its 4 syns for a tbsp of nutella... i really really love nutella lol

Evening ladies :)
Not been a bad day today except no exercise :( but small steps...
Im considering joining a group on tuesday, do you all find them helpful? Is it as daunting as i think?
Lou.x

Hello lovelies,

Well it was WI day for me tonight and I have lost 6lbs, so I shall have to move rooms! I am currently like this :D, so pleased!

So I'm gonna shuffle my less wobbly bum to the 21 room me thinks! Can't wait to see you guys in there xx good luck on your journeys and just wanted to say thank you for your support it's been invaluable! :wave_cry:

Well done Loho

xxx

Well done loho!

Well ladies I have had one very bad day this week, one bad evening and one half good day today so wi may not be great on Monday! I plan to be perfect over the weekend. Will even do some exercise.

Now the dilemma. I am celebrating passing my driving test today ( I was the oldest one there lol ) have now decided on a healthy sw meal rather than going out but I want some vino! But for lunch I had half a coronation chicken baguette and a bad of cheese and onion crisps so technically no syns left. What would you do?! X

Well done loho!

Well ladies I have had one very bad day this week, one bad evening and one half good day today so wi may not be great on Monday! I plan to be perfect over the weekend. Will even do some exercise.

Now the dilemma. I am celebrating passing my driving test today ( I was the oldest one there lol ) have now decided on a healthy sw meal rather than going out but I want some vino! But for lunch I had half a coronation chicken baguette and a bad of cheese and onion crisps so technically no syns left. What would you do?! X

Yay!! Well done hun - brilliant! Have a flexible syns day so you can have a bit of wine to celebrate at home rather than going out for a big meal, as you say. A good compromise? xxx

Well done loho!

Woop woop Well done you that's fantastic. Celebrate and have a good night hen draw a line under it and get back on track tomorrow :drivesaint00::woohoo:
xxx

Hi everyone! Been a bit naughty 'cos technically should be in the 21 room - have stuck my head in to say hello - but I like you girlies here too much to leave! Am a bit down as put on 2lbs, despite sticking to plan 100% for since January 3rd. Has anyone who's done the plan for a long time before in the past had this happen to them? A sts then a 2lb gain :cry: xxx

Thanks ladies. Hope everyone's o.k. Had food poisoning over the weekend and lost half a stone lol but as this was er fluids I can't count this as a proper loss. Hope you all have a great week and get great losses xxx

Back