Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Don't think I'm going to get a true Monday morning WI this week as I'm on nights til Tuesday morning, so think I'm going to go back to a Friday WI day which I prefer to be honest. So hope to see a nice loss again for my next WI as it will have been 11 days....another 3.5 lbs would be good but can't expect 3rd time lucky lol!

Hi I'm new to this forum - currently waiting on my first WI tomorrow :sigh: I'm 9st 13.5 lbs (as of Monday past) and I am looking to get down to 8st ASAP!

Hi I'm new to this forum - currently waiting on my first WI tomorrow :sigh: I'm 9st 13.5 lbs (as of Monday past) and I am looking to get down to 8st ASAP!

Welcome :)!

I hope you feel better soon, Nikki.

So, it was my goddaughter's 4th birthday party yesterday - it had a 'Frozen' theme. I feel quite proud, as I managed to resist the 'naughty' food at the buffet and just munched on carrot sticks and peppers, waiting until I got home to have my lunch. I was given a slice of cake, which was literally forced on me by a friend lol - don't know how many syns it has? I was told 'that could be my syn for the day', to which I was thinking more like several days worth! It keeps saying 'eat me' (after weigh in), but I'm thinking of donating it to my partner.

I'm really hoping for a 3 or 4lb loss this week - the scales look promising. That would average at 1.5lb/2lb a week for the last fortnight. I'll admit I was hoping for more - I've been much more strict than normal, but I'll take anything, as long as it's going in the right direction! x

Last edited:
Feeling much better today and quite happy with the scales. I have 3 weeks until a wedding and I want to be back at 10st. Going to try really hard to get there.... Out today though and high probability of prosecco haha

very similar stats and target to me. Welcome!

Thanks everyone for the welcome I'm loving the support on here. First weigh in done and 7 lbs down! Very pleased x

Omg!! Did you lose 7lbs in one week?!

Thanks everyone for the welcome I'm loving the support on here. First weigh in done and 7 lbs down! Very pleased x

That's amazing - you must be so pleased! Massive congratulations to you!

I went to weigh in tonight and lost 4lbs over the last fortnight, taking me down to 9st 9, so I'm just a little away from seeing my weight to target in lbs and not stones - I'm over the moon :).

Yes Blondcat in one week! Can't believe it I have attempted soooo many diets and never lost that amount in a week. Hoping the losses keep going, aiming for 2 a week from now.

That's amazing - you must be so pleased! Massive congratulations to you!

I went to weigh in tonight and lost 4lbs over the last fortnight, taking me down to 9st 9, so I'm just a little away from seeing my weight to target in lbs and not stones - I'm over the moon :).

Thank you! Congratulations to you also - you're getting close to the finish line!

Astounded to say I have lost another 3lb....so thats 9lb in just over 3 weeks! I am now convinced it was the hormone patches & Pregabalin!!! Im going back to weighing in on a Friday, so just fiddling around with my WI days to get me back on track. I now need to lose 2lb a week to get me to target for Bahrain/fit into my summer clothes......sounds an impossible task for me because I normally lose so slowly...0.5 - 1lb per week, but you never know, I will be pleased with any loss as long as I can fit into my summer clothes. Hope you're all doing well x

Astounded to say I have lost another 3lb....so thats 9lb in just over 3 weeks! I am now convinced it was the hormone patches & Pregabalin!!! Im going back to weighing in on a Friday, so just fiddling around with my WI days to get me back on track. I now need to lose 2lb a week to get me to target for Bahrain/fit into my summer clothes......sounds an impossible task for me because I normally lose so slowly...0.5 - 1lb per week, but you never know, I will be pleased with any loss as long as I can fit into my summer clothes. Hope you're all doing well x

Omg!! So jel!! What's your current weight? X

Kim this is amazing!!! Well done!!!

I'm all ready to go back to work on Monday and it's 6 weeks until the hen do, aiming for 2lb a week to take me down to 9st 8lb

I really really really want to end the week at 9.5 or 9.6 worse case - it should be possible but could have done some exercise :( any weight loss after 9.4 is new weight loss until then it's all yo yo loss

Lets just say I shouldn't be in this group Blondcat, but I've been in this group for so long I wouldnt want to leave lol!

Been to try my dress on today and even though I am 10lb heavier than when I bought it it doesn't look bad.

I explained that I intend to lose 1st 7lb by my fitting which is 14 weeks tomorrow so it's time to really really put some work in!

Hi, I am going to start Slimming World as of Monday. I bought the pack from the official Slimming World ebay seller and am going to do it from home :) I don't know how much I weigh at the moment but I think it will be in the high nines or maybe 10s! Eek! I am going to set my first goal weight at 9 stone and see how I feel then :) I am also thinking of starting an in sta gram slimming diary so I can post the recipes I try and also for support! I've already pinned lots of lovely recipes to try. I have half-heartedly done Slimming World in the past but found it hard as I was living with my parents still and didn't always have access to the kitchen to my cooking! Now me and my husband have our own house and I am free to roam in my own lovely kitchen! I am feeling positive :) I will post my in sta gram username if anyone is interested in following my journey and I will follow yours if you are an avid in sta gramer like me! X

Back