Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oooh that's not too far from me! I'm actually moving to balham next weekend so even closer.... Been a bit of a struggle packing with a bad back but think I've done most of it now. Ha ha know what u mean about tooting ;) where r u now?

Your stats are really impressive btw. This thread really keeps me focused! You all make it seem so easy :)

Packing is fab body magic though! I'm in Suffolk now, it's where I'm from originally. Was in London for almost 4 years, but I got really homesick! Me and OH are going to London on the 6th April to meet some LDN friends of mine, I'm really nervous - I haven't been back since I left last January! Funnily enough, we're looking to come to Wimbledon as one of my friends can't make it to Central with her little one.

I find SW fits in to my life really nicely - it's the one weight loss plan that's ever worked for me. My stats aren't as impressive this time round, I used to weigh 186lbs! We all support each other, I don't think I could have done it without these girls.. <3 x

Where's Kim today? She's been very quiet!!

downtownsuzie said:

I just thought that. She disappeared :-(

downtownsuzie said:
7lbs in time for Easter? I'm happy with that :) I'll add a little thingy to my signature now x

(lol about the salad)

I can't even begin to imagine that *one day* I will fit in size 8 jeans! I used to struggle to get into a 14! I would be happy to fit comfortably into a 10, but I reckon 119lbs would have me in size 8's..

Ill update my sig when I can get the energy to upstairs to get my laptop lol

You'd be surprised about the jeans, I've got size 6's from both next and river island, and hundreds of pairs of 8's from newlook but they all fall down!

Xxx

Right girls - first time ever making this curry and need to get it right, mother's day is depending on it! Any tips? I'd heard something about not putting the natural yoghurt in while the pan is still hot?

Ill update my sig when I can get the energy to upstairs to get my laptop lol

You'd be surprised about the jeans, I've got size 6's from both next and river island, and hundreds of pairs of 8's from newlook but they all fall down!

Xxx

Whaaaaaaat! Next, River Island and (to my disgust) New Look are tiny shops! I need to get this % down and soon!

downtownsuzie said:
Right girls - first time ever making this curry and need to get it right, mother's day is depending on it! Any tips? I'd heard something about not putting the natural yoghurt in while the pan is still hot?

Right....

Cook you chicken with any onions and veg etc and then add you curry spices, followed by your tomatoes. It's best to simmer it because icons the flavour is more intense.

I always put about 1/2 a tsp of sweetner in too and occasionally a tsp of marmite and a squirt of ketchup. Just depends how it tastes and the recipe your using.

About 5 minutes before you serve, turn the heat off and add your yog.

Mmmm yummy!

I've just had a scrummy lamb dinner (mint sauce and Yorkies included!)

Xxx

I'll try my best, but I'm not hopeful! Lasagne and risotto were a nightmare! Haha

Which Wednesday are we going for, btw? Weds before or after Easter?

If you add the yogurt while the curry is too hot it curdles and looks gross! It should be fine as long as you take it off the heat for a moment or two first. If it does curdle it still tastes fine though lol :)

Am absolutely podged from roast chicken dinner and my slimming world trifle at mums house - though have been very good and only had 10.5 syns. Pigged out on all the syn free food - portion control out of the window!

I was a size 18 when I started, don't think I've ever owned anything size 8 before now!

downtownsuzie said:

Haha, she's probably having far more fun than we are all sitting on our phones! Or nursing a hangover and full tummy!

downtownsuzie said:
I'll try my best, but I'm not hopeful! Lasagne and risotto were a nightmare! Haha

Which Wednesday are we going for, btw? Weds before or after Easter?

Ooo good question... Probably the wed before? How many WI's is that?

Good luck for the curry, hope it's delicious!

Whitey27 said:
All you girls are making me feeling bad for not exercising. I did a long run last week and put my back out some how. It feels better today but nervous to go out again and hurt it until after I see my physio tomorrow....

Ps hope you don't mind me squatting in your group - I'm 2lbs off joining you officially. Roll on wi day.... Xxx

Don't push yourself if you're injured - don't want to make it worse! You're right to wait till after physio :)

You're very welcome to squat hehe, I'm sure you'll be here on WI! X

Just finishing my off plan weekend with a baileys and sticky toffee pudding! Fully expecting a gain....

:-I just realised my easter aim would take me to 9st 1.... Maybe we are being a little ambitious with saying Easter lol xxx

If you add the yogurt while the curry is too hot it curdles and looks gross! It should be fine as long as you take it off the heat for a moment or two first. If it does curdle it still tastes fine though lol :)

Am absolutely podged from roast chicken dinner and my slimming world trifle at mums house - though have been very good and only had 10.5 syns. Pigged out on all the syn free food - portion control out of the window!

I was a size 18 when I started, don't think I've ever owned anything size 8 before now!

Thanks hun, I'll post a picture before I eat - hopefully I get it right. So you don't put it back on the heat after?

Well done on 10.5 :) I'm yet to have any today, but I'm having a mini poppadom (2.5) and might treat myself to a Freddo (5) :)

Ooo good question... Probably the wed before? How many WI's is that?

Good luck for the curry, hope it's delicious!

Only 2!! Do you think we can do it?

How about 4 weeks time? :)

downtownsuzie said:
How about 4 weeks time? :)

Yeh shall we say 4 WIs? So the 11th April? Does that seem doable?

X

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks hun, I'll post a picture before I eat - hopefully I get it right. So you don't put it back on the heat after?

Well done on 10.5 :) I'm yet to have any today, but I'm having a mini poppadom (2.5) and might treat myself to a Freddo (5) :)

Only 2!! Do you think we can do it?

I feel like I've been really naughty cause of the amount I've actually eaten! Super podged!

And no, it will be just the right temp so no need to heat again. Might have to get me some mini popadoms if they're only 2.5 :)

Back