Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hold on, my maths is awful.. Easter would have been 3 WIs, not 2. But I'm happy to do 3 or 4 WIs, whichever you prefer x

And no, it will be just the right temp so no need to heat again. Might have to get me some mini popadoms if they're only 2.5 :)

They are Tesco's own plain ones - 50 cals :)

Horrified to find out that the Tesco Light Choices Mini Naans are 7 syns for HALF a frigging naan! They're small enough as it is!

I hate how many syns naans are - I love them! :(

Will look out for them on my next big shop, thanks :) I love tesco for they're low fat stuff - the value low fat custard is amazing! And the low fat cocoa powder!

I hate how many syns naans are - I love them! :(

Will look out for them on my next big shop, thanks :) I love tesco for they're low fat stuff - the value low fat custard is amazing! And the low fat cocoa powder!

I've got their fat free natural yoghurt - was having a panic attack in the chilled section when I remembered that Onken wasn't free anymore!!

downtownsuzie said:
Hold on, my maths is awful.. Easter would have been 3 WIs, not 2. But I'm happy to do 3 or 4 WIs, whichever you prefer x

Let's go for 4 Hun. That makes it just under 2lb a week bit more able I think lol xx

It's in my signature now, that means it's official!

Right, really must go and cook now, Mum will be home soon! Speak soon x

Eeek!! In my sig too!

The curry was beautiful! Needed a bit more kick though. It was a hit with the non-SWer's as well, so a good result all round :) wasn't even tempted by the naan, I was more than happy with my poppadoms!

Got some to take to work tomorrow, can't wait for lunchtime!

Sorry, here's the picture! I wasn't expecting it to be so... yellow.

Attachments

• IMG-20120318-00157.jpg
    IMG-20120318-00157.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 24
downtownsuzie said:
Sorry, here's the picture! I wasn't expecting it to be so... yellow.

Oooo that looks delicious! Do you have the recipe hun? Would love to give it a go.

Xxx

Looks delicious! Glad everyone enjoyed it! The spinach and chicken curry recipe is great too :)

Its the basic chicken curry from the SW website, free on all plans as long as you use HEx's accordingly x

The green light is on under Kim's name - she's still with us! :p

Mmm defo going to try this one soon then. Desperate for a nice chicken curry!

Its very creamy, but not spicy at all. I would prefer a bit more of a kick. In the end, I didn't put all of the yoghurt in - there would have been waaaaay too much otherwise

Good to know when we all try recipes and know when they need a tweak then :)

I will keep tweaking the lasagne til I get it right!

Yummy food!

Right bed time ladies.

Speak tomorrow :)

Xxx

Sweet dreams :)

You'd be proud of me today Annie, got up at 6 and did 30 min run! Managed 4.8km :) thanks for inspiring me to do morning runs!

Hope everyone has a good day - the sun is shining over here!

Last edited:
Back