Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Awww Vicky, it must be awful people assuming that, even if they do think it they should really have a bit more tact and just wait until something is said by you.

Hope your feeling better soon xx

Just tell people you've got labyrinthitis and that'll shut them up cos they wont know what it is lol! Hope the GP will give you something then when you get your *week. How long have you been signed off for?

Wouldnt worry too much about the scales Donna, cos you're feeling good in yourself and thats all that matters. Why not try weighing every fortnight?

Just tell people you've got labyrinthitis and that'll shut them up cos they wont know what it is lol! Hope the GP will give you something then when you get your *week. How long have you been signed off for?

Wouldnt worry too much about the scales Donna, cos you're feeling good in yourself and thats all that matters. Why not try weighing every fortnight?

Until I stop feeling dizzy!! Apparently can take ages :-(

Until I stop feeling dizzy!! Apparently can take ages :-(

Its to do with the inner ear thats why you're feeling dizzy/sick, as its to do with your balance. Must be horrible for you, so lets hope you can get some drugs for it. Have you tried wearing Sea bands?

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4:

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs

Hummm people lack tack lol.

Good luck for weigh in :-D

I just don't understand it though, I run with a lady who got married last year, she's older then me (30's) and is the loveliest person you could ever meet, I was thinking the other day I wonder if she wants kids as she'd be a great mum... but I didn't ask because I thought well if she is trying and has problems or if she knows she can't have kids but want's them it could upset her if I ask.

Thank you :)

I'm not worried too much about it, as I am happy.... but I do know if I do gain I can't say its def not fat as I know what I ate on Thursday lol... although on the other hand I think I made up for the syns the rest of the week.

Not sure, might do blind WI's again for a while.... I'm not getting weighed next week anyway with it being little one's Birthday on the Tuesday so that gives me time to think.

What's the best thing to put on insect bites? I have two really bad ones from our run along the river on Sunday... they're really hurting now and look awful. hoping they'll be down a fair bit by Saturday as we're meant to be at a BBQ for boyfriends new school and if the weathers nice I don't want to be in jeans (I suppose maxi-dress will have to be the way forward)

Oo no would they help?

There's no harm in trying. You can get them from Boots I think & you wear them around your wrist & they apply accupressure to the 'sickie' bit on your wrist.

What's the best thing to put on insect bites? I have two really bad ones from our run along the river on Sunday... they're really hurting now and look awful. hoping they'll be down a fair bit by Saturday as we're meant to be at a BBQ for boyfriends new school and if the weathers nice I don't want to be in jeans (I suppose maxi-dress will have to be the way forward)

Try taking an anti-histamine & just keep the bites clean with some Tea Tree Oil

I should start charging you ladies for my medical advice .......hahahaha x

I've only just got into candycrush and wish I hadn't as I'm also addicted. Never heard of papapear and I will not look it up as I'll no doubt get addicted to that too lol

Thanks Kim, you'd make a bomb as a online medi-help centre :p I already take anti-histamines every day for hay-fever.... and because I get heat rash.... and also been told that will help my eczema, so one more thing they'll help lol

I'm not holding out much hope for WI Kim, I feel really good (but that means nothing) after my celebrations on Thursday and the couple of extra healthy extra's before then I'll be surprised if its not a gain... also I'm really hungry today... already eaten my scan bran cake I was saving for later on :/[/QUOTE

hope it goes well donna x

Morning ladies.

You poor thing Vicky, as labyrinthitis is nasty, but at least you have a diagnosis now.....what meds did the GP give you? At least you have a few days off work to rest.

Well done on the runs Deb, you've done so well to keep going. Good idea to keep to the 2 miles for a while and just up the distance when you feel ready for it. Dont worry about the lack of food, as thats just your body adjusting.

Good luck for WI tonight Donna.

Im in the hurtlocker again! It seems every time I have a good day and then do some gardening etc, I'm trashed for a few days afterwards. Im back on strong painkillers and cant wait for the 18th when I go into hospital. Hayfever driving me nuts as well......what a misery I am! Was off plan again on Sunday with some vino, but I'm in the 'dont care mood' at the mo which wont give me a decent WI for tomorrow, but as long as I dont hit 9 stone, I can cope with that! Am going to go back to doing EE with an extra HexB, as it worked well for me last time as I lost weight with it. I really enjoyed it as it felt a lot more 'normal'.

thanks and i hope last night wasn't a fluke lol
was going to say that i couldn't believe how well you have done to resist the scales but remembered when i did it, it became as normal as weighing every day.
am hungry and tired so thinking i will be having food treat night lol

thanks and i hope last night wasn't a fluke lol
was going to say that i couldn't believe how well you have done to resist the scales but remembered when i did it, it became as normal as weighing every day.
am hungry and tired so thinking i will be having food treat night lol

There's no reason it should be a fluke, cos you've been building up to it sensibly. Just use that as your benchmark and then slowly build up as you feel able to. It may surprise you how quickly you can improve and you'll want to push yourself further.

The trouble is with me, I can avoid the scales very easily when I know I've been a bit naughty, but from tomorrow I'm going to do the complete opposite and weigh daily out of curiosity! Mad I know!

You can still have a healthy food treat! But sometimes that doesnt quite hit the spot lol!

Watched the last episode of Greys last night boohoo!
Are you still watching the Oz Biggest Loser?
Cos I'm a bit crook and not doing anything apart from sitting on my fat arse, I've watched everything on my Sky+ and now onto Netflix and watching the 1st series of Criminal Minds.....its quite good if anyone's interested.

There's no reason it should be a fluke, cos you've been building up to it sensibly. Just use that as your benchmark and then slowly build up as you feel able to. It may surprise you how quickly you can improve and you'll want to push yourself further.

The trouble is with me, I can avoid the scales very easily when I know I've been a bit naughty, but from tomorrow I'm going to do the complete opposite and weigh daily out of curiosity! Mad I know!

You can still have a healthy food treat! But sometimes that doesnt quite hit the spot lol!

Watched the last episode of Greys last night boohoo!
Are you still watching the Oz Biggest Loser?
Cos I'm a bit crook and not doing anything apart from sitting on my fat arse, I've watched everything on my Sky+ and now onto Netflix and watching the 1st series of Criminal Minds.....its quite good if anyone's interested.

no i forgot about it but criminal minds sounds good. what is netflix exactly? do you pay for it?
i haven't used many syns but had big bowl chilli and rice plus pitta that i will syn. lack of food yesterday had me worried and i used syns on cornflakes today too. funny how some weeks every syn is saved for treats then other weeks you can chuck them away on anything.
Kim no matter what the scales say you will be right back on track and up for the challenge you give yourself. you haven't been keeping well and in pain so give yourself a break. are the hospital going to try and fix you or is it check up?

I am having a lazy Netflix day too! Had already done all the housework yesterday and done my exercise for today so lots of sofa time :-D

Deb yeh Netflix is £5.99 a month (think first month is still free) there's loads of TV shows and movies. Can watch it on laptop, there's an app for tablets/phones etc, or on games consoles like Xbox and ps3. I hardly ever watch TV I just use Netflix all the time. Its great as it keeps track of what episode you are on for every TV show you are watching so can just dip into it when you fancy. Also can change settings so you get the US version which has loads more stuff on it. X

Kim i love criminal minds! Was going to watch them all again through netflix but decided to watch arrested development instead.

Back