Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Must check out the US version on Netflix Laura....is it easy to find? The only problem with Netflix, especially if you find a series you like, is to stop watching it! One good thing of being on my own in the week I can be selfish and watch what I like til the early hours! So check it out Debs well worth the 6 quid. Ive brought my tablet to bed to watch some more episodes as I was watching some on my laptop. I also plug my laptop into the tv and watch Netflix that way as well sometimes if its a movie!

Well done on the sts Donna, thats what hitting target all about.

Also run went really well today, we did hill training so hard work but worth it. Mum's talking about a race tomorrow as well, to be honest I can't be bothered.... but I will do it if she really wants too, will mean we miss the away run on Thursday though which I was looking forward to, but either way I'm getting a run in and somewhere different too.

We don't have netflix we use love film, but we use the disc service more then the instant, we like getting a lot of the new releases sent in the post.

Omg i got stung by a giant bumble bee today!!!

On the weight loss front i looked throigh my pics from holidays of 2012 and 2011 and my gosh i looked good lol i didnt realise it at the time and even when i was 3 months pregnant in egypt i looked fab!! Must try harder.....

We told you how great you looked Nikki ;)

It is always good to look at old pictures for inspiration, but its a shame we can never see how good we look at the time. Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it?

You'll get there again in no time Nikki, your weight loss seems to be coming along great, I'm sure you look amazing already.

This week seems to be going so slowly :(

Hopefully finding out soon whether we're going to my mums for tea or whether I'm doing that race as I just want to know what I'm doing, I feel sort of lost at the minute, no idea what I'm having for lunch or whether I'm having a green or a EE day. I hate not being able to plan.

For example......
This pic below is from when I was 15 maybe 14. I actually weigh less less than I did then and im certainly more toned so why did I have the confidence to walk around like that and now I wont even wear shorts without tights let alone show any belly!!!

Attachments

• 1372835066748.jpg
    1372835066748.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 51
Its very strange what our minds think and how they work. My nan got back off holiday yesterday and i hadnt seen her for 2 weeks and she said i looked so mich slimmer yet i weigh 11st 12lb now compared to 11st 11lb 2 weeks after having Millie and then OH was gobsmacked when i told him how i hadnt really lost any weight in the last 4 weeks but my stomach has gone all the way down now and it is just the excess pregnancy fat. Will be trying so much harder next time, pastry was vice whilst pregnant!

Our minds are funny things aren't they ladies. Had this exact conversation with my boyfriend last night, I really did the right thing changing my target to 9 stone 7, as although I'm 7lbs heavier then when I was at target before... I look slimmer and more toned, I actually don't know where I could lose 7lbs from to be honest and wouldn't want to lose any more, I still want to do some work on toning my stomach but I can honestly say I wouldn't want to lose any weight, I think I'd look too skinny if I lost anymore.... if the weight is something weird like the pill or muscle and it eventually settles down and I lose it without trying then fair enough, but when I'm happy with my body why try and lose just because I don't like what the scales say.

People at running were saying last night that I look like I've lost weight on my legs, the scales really are just a number and we should learn to just use them as a guide but to mainly go on how we feel and how we look, the main problem with that being we find it very hard to admit when we look good. But stuff it, I look good... yeah I'm not perfect but I've had a little one and I have a boyfriend who loves me, I'm fit and healthy-I'll never have a ''perfect'' body but who cares?

We've decided to go to mums for tea, we were both tempted by the race but we have two races coming up, one this Sunday and one the following Sunday... first 10 miles, second 14 and along the coast. We both said before when we were racing Wednesdays and Sundays we over did it (fair enough we were running every wednesday and every Sunday for a few weeks) but we don't want to risk over doing it and ruining it for these races we have coming up. I'm glad as well as little one is really looking forward to going, I felt awful this morning as he was saying ''and when you get me from after school club we'll go straight to Nannies'' I had to say, ooo well let me ring her and check she isn't running.

Yeah, its been a while since we've gone round for tea as well, so it will be nice to just go and do that :)

Trying to get the motivation to get off my bum and take a walk down to sainsbury's to pick up some cooked ham or chicken to snack on with my soup later, wish I could grab some from the shop that's a little closer but I'm not sure which one's free and which one's not from there :/

Well, the monthly WI day has arrived and seeing as I've been off plan about half of this month its not too bad......+3.5lbs, taking me to 8st 13.5lbs!!! I was lucky there as didn't want to see the 9's again, but need to knuckle down and get nearer to 8.7!
I still feel good and comfy in my clothes, but DO NOT want to go any higher! Am going to weigh myself more frequently now, as need to keep an eye on those dreaded numbers lol!

well done Kim, not bad when you've been off plan as well :)

Good luck getting back on it and getting back down to target, it's what being at target is about, what's the point of losing weight and getting to a target if we can't let our hair down and enjoy time with friends and family. I know enjoyment isn't all about food but to be fair sometimes it is, sometimes you can't go out on a search for a jacket potato.

Thanks Donna. It could have been sooooo much worse if I didn't stick to plan half of the month, so I'm pretty pleased with that really as it could have been carnage in my bathroom this morning lol! I refuse to get het up about the numbers again, but do know I need to keep an eye on them as dont want to start that roller coaster again. Summer is always a hard time for all of us I think, cos we all have a lot going on socially. But as we all know SW is for life, its not a diet but just a lovely healthy way of eating.

Have a busy day today, so I'm dosed up on painkillers, as having hair coloured and cut this afternoon and nails and eyelashes this evening. Most of my bloomin eyelashes have fallen out, cos I've been scratching my eyes so much with the dreaded Hayfever, so really must be careful with the new little 'batters'!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4:

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4:

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5:

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4:

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3:

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4:

Im going to weigh weekly from now on, so this monthly's WI will be week 4 to equal everyone else and then I'll go back to my Friday WI's from next Friday,

Probably best kim. I tried not weighing and gained so much. I have got really good at just weekly weighing tho I did go through a stage of weighing daily n thats not good.

The dizziness is so bad today :-(

Probably best kim. I tried not weighing and gained so much. I have got really good at just weekly weighing tho I did go through a stage of weighing daily n thats not good.

The dizziness is so bad today :-(

Did you manage to get some seabands? Not sure what to suggest apart from get some meds from your GP, but I appreciate you're waiting for *week.

Yes, I need to nip it in the bud really before its carnage lol!!!

Did you manage to get some seabands? Not sure what to suggest apart from get some meds from your GP, but I appreciate you're waiting for *week.

Yes, I need to nip it in the bud really before its carnage lol!!!

Yes nip it in the bud!!!!!!!!
I cant drive so cant get anywhere. Will see if the oh can take me later x

Back