Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm 9st 8 at the moment, the weight I was when I first joined SW over a year ago! I got down into the 8s and then just piled it all back on after I stopped following the plan. Have been trying to get some weight off over the last few weeks and it started well but had a bad week last week and am pretty much back where I started! Annoying!!! Need to really get on plan this week and try to get to the dread gym!
Would love to be back in the 8s by summer!!!

babybuffy84 said:
Welcome hun u will soon get there :) x

Thanks hun :) feeling really positive at the moment and have resisted the urge to scale hop this week! Considering I usually weigh myself daily this is great news for me! X

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks hun :) feeling really positive at the moment and have resisted the urge to scale hop this week! Considering I usually weigh myself daily this is great news for me! X

Its coz im a good influence x

AngelicFruitcake said:
I'm 9st 8 at the moment, the weight I was when I first joined SW over a year ago! I got down into the 8s and then just piled it all back on after I stopped following the plan. Have been trying to get some weight off over the last few weeks and it started well but had a bad week last week and am pretty much back where I started! Annoying!!! Need to really get on plan this week and try to get to the dread gym!
Would love to be back in the 8s by summer!!!

U will get there hun u did it once before so u can do it again and now u have us to spur u on

Try working it out as % body weight to see if that sounds better?! Well done tho anyway :) :)

My club 10 comes 1lb before my target of 1 stone exactly. Need to get there asap! I think I've only lost 1lb this week as well, wanted 2 for my half stone :(

babybuffy84 said:
Bleurch am so sick have had d&v since yesterday morning can't keep anything down hope it doesn't stop me losing on Monday :(

I had that on Mon night/ Tuesday. I think it did me good as i lost 1/2lb although the scales on Sunday showed a 4.5 gain xx

Kieragh1515 said:
Nikki I hear ya babe, I'm the same :) within target but want to see 8 13 again, have done it before, will do it again

I'm so desperate to get there I want it to happen over night but just need a major toning up and struggling :-(

Sometimes i think we will never be happy. I reached target and im still not at 8'5. i don't want it to become obsessive but i still wanna tone up. I don't want it to be like i wanna get into the 7's... Why are us women never happy eh?? Im going to ignore the scales and go off my clothing xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Sometimes i think we will never be happy. I reached target and im still not at 8'5. i don't want it to become obsessive but i still wanna tone up. I don't want it to be like i wanna get into the 7's... Why are us women never happy eh?? Im going to ignore the scales and go off my clothing xx

Good thinking hun I totally agree I'm also wondering will I ever be happy so haven't set a target yet as I don't know what I want to be I'm in a dress size 12 at the mo and would like to be an 8/10 so might go off that :)

babybuffy84 said:
Good thinking hun I totally agree I'm also wondering will I ever be happy so haven't set a target yet as I don't know what I want to be I'm in a dress size 12 at the mo and would like to be an 8/10 so might go off that :)

At first my target was 9 stone. Then it was 8.7 now im 8.5. when will it end??! its a bit scary and i don't wanna become a slave to the scales. Im going to now go off famous people who don't weigh but clothes judge. Although thaya hard too as different clothes shops have different sizes. Damn u Haha x

alfsmummy11 said:
At first my target was 9 stone. Then it was 8.7 now im 8.5. when will it end??! its a bit scary and i don't wanna become a slave to the scales. Im going to now go off famous people who don't weigh but clothes judge. Although thaya hard too as different clothes shops have different sizes. Damn u Haha x

Ur so right! I'd love to go just off clothes but know it ain't gonna happen. I'm trying to be happy with my body shape and enjoy it but just wanna see the scales start with 8st.... Sigh...

Kieragh1515 said:
Ur so right! I'd love to go just off clothes but know it ain't gonna happen. I'm trying to be happy with my body shape and enjoy it but just wanna see the scales start with 8st.... Sigh...

That's what i was like. Now im just still not happy... I just don't know if i will be!!! x

alfsmummy11 said:
That's what i was like. Now im just still not happy... I just don't know if i will be!!! x

It's interesting tho isn't it, I wonder is it a woman thing or are men dieters the same?? I remember when I was 9st dead on then put about 5lb on I'd think 'oh I should have been happy at 9, I wish I'd have enjoyed it more'... Then of course each time I'd get back to 9st I'd still chase the extra few lb! I never learn doh...! Ban scales lol

Back