Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
I used Green & Blacks cocoa which is 350 cals per 100g.....3tbsp = 25g = 87.5 cals = approx 4.5 syns. So 1tbsp = 1.5 syn
I did a search on here & the syn value varied, so I just went by how many calories were in my cocoa, so the same as Charlie says in her recipe

That's the one I use - even less syns than i thought! Great news! :)

Have just made mine in silicone muffin moulds in the oven, they look rather scrummy so lets hope they taste scrummy. I also used a bit more beetroot as they came in a vacuum packet of 4 & 1 didnt weigh enough so I pureed 2. I also used scan bran just to try, but have made scan bran muffins before & I quite liked them, but might try with ryvita next time x

Hi Ladies

Please can I join your gang?! :) I've been lurking and Charliemm has inspired me to get my botty back into SW gear!

My history, used to live in England, moved to Canada 5 years ago (LOVE IT!), had a baby 2 years ago, lost weight, kept it off for a year and then back to work, summer, Christmas, New Year - insert whatever excuse you feel like - I've regained 10lbs - everything feels tighter than it should and I know I feel good when I'm on plan and yucky when I'm not. So, I'm on plan!!

I used to run lots but now, with aforementioned little one, the running is sidelined to when she's gone to bed and I head down to the treadmill in the basement. That too had even fallen by the wayside SO, I've entered into a 10km run in 4 weeks time and will be lbs lighter and lots fitter by then. It's amazing what a few weeks can do!

I SHALL see the 8's again - not since my teenage years of starvation have I seen them but I shall return to those halcyon days of fabulousness and be a yummy mummy that my daughter can be proud of :)

Phew - I feel like I'm pledging my allegiance to something - I AM. To SW and myself :)

Right, I'm off now. Hopefully haven't scared you all with my ranting! I weigh in tomorrow and will update on Monday.

Lovely weekend one and all :flirt2:

Hi Ladies

Please can I join your gang?! :) I've been lurking and Charliemm has inspired me to get my botty back into SW gear!

My history, used to live in England, moved to Canada 5 years ago (LOVE IT!), had a baby 2 years ago, lost weight, kept it off for a year and then back to work, summer, Christmas, New Year - insert whatever excuse you feel like - I've regained 10lbs - everything feels tighter than it should and I know I feel good when I'm on plan and yucky when I'm not. So, I'm on plan!!

I used to run lots but now, with aforementioned little one, the running is sidelined to when she's gone to bed and I head down to the treadmill in the basement. That too had even fallen by the wayside SO, I've entered into a 10km run in 4 weeks time and will be lbs lighter and lots fitter by then. It's amazing what a few weeks can do!

I SHALL see the 8's again - not since my teenage years of starvation have I seen them but I shall return to those halcyon days of fabulousness and be a yummy mummy that my daughter can be proud of :)

Phew - I feel like I'm pledging my allegiance to something - I AM. To SW and myself :)

Right, I'm off now. Hopefully haven't scared you all with my ranting! I weigh in tomorrow and will update on Monday.

Hello & welcome. Im sure you will see the 8's soon if you're training for a 10km, so good luck

kim63 said:
Have just made mine in silicone muffin moulds in the oven, they look rather scrummy so lets hope they taste scrummy. I also used a bit more beetroot as they came in a vacuum packet of 4 & 1 didnt weigh enough so I pureed 2. I also used scan bran just to try, but have made scan bran muffins before & I quite liked them, but might try with ryvita next time x

Just realised that you put previously that the syns you worked out for the cocoa was the same as what I'd put in my recipe but it's actually now only 12 syns for the whole thing using Ryvita :)

Also, I adore the scan bran carrot cake. Might try that with Ryvita as I find scan bran such a pain in the bum to buy!

PrincessBluebell said:
Hi Ladies

Welcome! Good luck with the running, very lucky to have a treadmill - in looking to buy one for the rainy cold days such as today! X

Mmmmmm carrot cake - am going to hunt down recipe....

Its in the recipe forum somewhere under scan bran recipe's I think!

I also saw a question you asked Charlie on her diary..........

BTW - what's the minimum allowable BMI for 5'6"? I want that holy grail!!!

So, I just went & had a look on the BMI calculator for you & the 'Healthy' BMI is 18.5 - 24.9, so the lowest you could go is 115lbs which would give you a BMI of 18.6!

Here is my first ever attempt at lasagne - it was delicious. Though my improvements for next time are: more yogurt, less time in the oven!

Attachments

• image-2053439495.jpg
    image-2053439495.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 24
charliemm said:
Here is my first ever attempt at lasagne - it was delicious. Though my improvements for next time are: more yogurt, less time in the oven!

Oh wow yummy!

Ok so the scales are down 1lb BUT I have a major of plan Friday night and Saturday and a couple of wines mothering Sunday. So hopefully I'll scrape a maintain....

Nikki<3 said:
Ok so the scales are down 1lb BUT I have a major of plan Friday night and Saturday and a couple of wines mothering Sunday. So hopefully I'll scrape a maintain....

When's the WI day? Tuttut on the scales before WI day!!! X

kim63 said:
When's the WI day? Tuttut on the scales before WI day!!! X

Well I went to my parents and as I was getting changed the scales were just there! WI in is on Wednesday but I like to have mid week WI just to check!

Nikki<3 said:
Well I went to my parents and as I was getting changed the scales were just there! WI in is on Wednesday but I like to have mid week WI just to check!

I don't know how you can do that as I hate the scales & a midweek WI would make me all stressy! I've learnt the hard way by being grumpy if I've gained & happy when I've lost & then being twitchy the rest of the week til WI day.....hence once a week for me! X

I WI on Wednesdays too :)

Bear with me ladies while I go back and read todays chit chat lol x

Back