Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

charliemm said:
The kids at my school are like that too - don't worry about it! What do they know?! x

Mean mean kids. I wanted to shout at them for 1 I have lost nearly 3 stone and dropped 3 dress sizes and 2 I wish I was blumming pregnant. Me n my OH have been trying for nearly 2 years :-(

I was really interested in forensic psychology when I was younger, especially criminal psychology. I did a module on forensics at uni and it was really interesting but children and education is where my heart lies!

Also, I've decided to scrap the pasta with dinner - 35g is measly and I've cooked so much roasted veg I don't need it! Now just deciding what to have as my second HEB - I've had porridge this morning.

Thats why I tend to never have carbs with my meal as it aint worth the poxy amount! x

Hey ladies... drum roll please - I can OFFICIALLY JOIN YOU!! I somehow managed to lose 2lbs even though my scales this morning were not moving at all (I am now convinced they are broken).... :) :)

Yey & throw the bloomin things a way! x

Well done.

Some kid asked me if I was pregnant today :-(

Mean mean kids. I wanted to shout at them for 1 I have lost nearly 3 stone and dropped 3 dress sizes and 2 I wish I was blumming pregnant. Me n my OH have been trying for nearly 2 years :-(

Im sure now you're at a healthy weight you may be lucky with a bubba.....also, what do kids know pah! x

A week on plan will soon get that off again - it could have been much worse!

I'm now writing my food plan for the week and finding it tricky! Which plan(s) do you follow? x

Hi

To Be honest I mostly do Green days as find them easier and the odd Red day, I really can not get my head round EE :)

and yes I am determind to loose the 1/2lb and more hopefully. I go to WI with my cousin who is also on here Charley007 (another one from suffolk yipiee) and she was quite grose and said I weighed more due to all my snot I had up my nose as got a really bad cold, think I may even call it "Man flu":D

Princess, it's just out of the mouths of babes! Well, if they're little anyway.. The kids used to ask me all the time why I had a big belly.. x

weekly weight in last night and another pound gone! Yippee, this week I had all my syns and slightly more and lost more this week than last. I wonder though if there is a week delay, like the previous week i was extremely good and only lost a half, where as this week was just a normal if not slightly naughty week and lost more! Ummm any thoughts on this?

Well done again, you have done well xxxx:D

kim63 said:
Thats why I tend to never have carbs with my meal as it aint worth the poxy amount! x

I now know what you meant when you were first telling me! The roast veg and lamb was yum! Bored of salad so have a spicy super free veg soup on the boil for tomorrows red lunch! X

charliemm said:
I now know what you meant when you were first telling me! The roast veg and lamb was yum! Bored of salad so have a spicy super free veg soup on the boil for tomorrows red lunch! X

Told ya so nanananana!!! Sorry couldn't resist a very childish moment lol! Silly woman!
Veggie soup is the way forward for lunches as its nice & filling & full of superfree x

downtownsuzie said:
Princess, it's just out of the mouths of babes! Well, if they're little anyway.. The kids used to ask me all the time why I had a big belly.. x

Lol I wish I worked with little kids. Would get a lot less grief. They're 11-16 lol.

kim63 said:
I'm the silly woman not you Dr Charlie x

I knew what you meant ;) am having 2 crispbreads with it too, nom nom!

lilprincessvic said:
Lol I wish I worked with little kids. Would get a lot less grief. They're 11-16 lol.

One of the lads asked a woman if she was pregnant and when she said no he just kept going on and on at her, saying that she was obviously just a bit fat then. I felt so sorry for her. One of the joys of working with kids that have no inhibition!

charliemm said:
I knew what you meant ;) am having 2 crispbreads with it too, nom nom!

What crispbreads do you have as I'm getting a bit bored of ryvitas & scanbran are only good for muffins x

Have just had a lazy night catching up with Greys Anatomy & The Secret Circle in front of a coal fire....no DH so I can lol & planning a nice romantic meal for tomorrow night as DH coming home. Am going to do a fillet steak dinner with a peppercorn sauce all SW yummy yummy.
P.S. Does anyone want a smelly Retriever who's lying here next to me popping off her gas...gross!!!

charliemm said:
One of the lads asked a woman if she was pregnant and when she said no he just kept going on and on at her, saying that she was obviously just a bit fat then. I felt so sorry for her. One of the joys of working with kids that have no inhibition!

My sister works with disabled adults and they are the same. She says it's so embarrassing.

Kim - sounds lovely, I love steak! Hope you have a lovely evening :) and I had Ryvita wholegrain crispbreads - they're lighter than Ryvita and rather yummy!

charliemm said:
Kim - sounds lovely, I love steak! Hope you have a lovely evening :) and I had Ryvita wholegrain crispbreads - they're lighter than Ryvita and rather yummy!

We have a fabulous butcher here, bit more expensive than a supermarket so might pop into them & see whats nice. Can you have 6 of those for a hexb ? X

Back