Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well done on the loss Emma. It will come off.
Still feeling completely wiped out, but awake now! I did think about the prawns, they had been in my bag for a couple of hours. Think I've got off quite lightly.
I'd be up for a challenge. I really want target next week. Am thinking of trying success express.
I'm going to stop the shred for a week, think I may have overstretched myself this week. I'm not superwoman. Will see how I feel next week.
I'm also up for the positives. My one for the day is that I'm incredibly lucky to have a wonderful husband and healthy children. Xx

My limitation is being out of the house for 14 hours a day - does that count? Haha

I've joined Nikki on the dark side, but only because it was 95p for 3 months, so I thought it was worth a go! Something new to focus onfor a few weeks instead of feeling like a failure on SW x

kim63 said:
Im all over the place as well Emma, in the last 3 weeks.....lost 2lbs, lost 2lbs, gained 2.5lbs (*week)! I seem to have 2 goods week per month & I dont do anything different. The only thing I could do is not have drinkies on a Friday night & see how the losses go then, but I think I'd rather do that & my weight loss be a bit slower, coz we like to have a chill out of a Friday as DH has a stressful job. Thats why on average I lose a pound per week & Im happy with that coz Im no saint when it comes to weight loss!!! x

Yeah, you're right - I need to accept I'm certainly no angel so my losses are probably deserved! I think you've got the right approach - u seem to be able to stay v logical with your approach :)

Going2be*fab*at40 said:
Still feeling completely wiped out, but awake now! I did think about the prawns, they had been in my bag for a couple of hours. Think I've got off quite lightly.
I'd be up for a challenge. I really want target next week. Am thinking of trying success express.
I'm going to stop the shred for a week, think I may have overstretched myself this week. I'm not superwoman. Will see how I feel next week.
I'm also up for the positives. My one for the day is that I'm incredibly lucky to have a wonderful husband and healthy children. Xx

Thank u!

Glad you're feeling a bit better. Make sure u take it easy xx

downtownsuzie said:
My limitation is being out of the house for 14 hours a day - does that count? Haha

I've joined Nikki on the dark side, but only because it was 95p for 3 months, so I thought it was worth a go! Something new to focus onfor a few weeks instead of feeling like a failure on SW x

95p? Do tell! X

Oh go on then,whack me name on the list please, I weigh on a tuesday :) oooohhh I feel all freshly motivated now!!
I wanna go to Hull on Saturday for zumba humber, my local radio station has organised the event at the Humber bridge,to try set a world record for the biggest zumba class, I think its in aid of a charity too, I'm trying to get a mate to go with me! Off to make sw chippies for tea xxx

95p? Do tell! X

Sorry, £1.85 - my maths isn't very good! Nikki told me about a website you can join and you have to pay initially, but you get money paid back to you. I will send you the link via PM, cause I'm not sure you can have them out in the open x

Oh no your the 3rd one to leave us! Im so interested to see if WW works for you all, so you'd better not leave this thread & I'd miss you all & our daily chats. Good luck tho Annie & hope it helps to get your mojo back x

Yeah, you're right - I need to accept I'm certainly no angel so my losses are probably deserved! I think you've got the right approach - u seem to be able to stay v logical with your approach :)

Haha, me logical! I thought I was a right scatterbrain! x

Oh go on then,whack me name on the list please, I weigh on a tuesday :) oooohhh I feel all freshly motivated now!!
I wanna go to Hull on Saturday for zumba humber, my local radio station has organised the event at the Humber bridge,to try set a world record for the biggest zumba class, I think its in aid of a charity too, I'm trying to get a mate to go with me! Off to make sw chippies for tea xxx

Wow thats sounds like brilliant fun Helen, hope you enjoy it. I'll add you to the list & good luck x

I bet it was the prawns, they're dodgy little suckers! Glad your feeling better & yes you got off very lightly as fish can be nasty!
The way your going Im sure you'll reach target next week & then the dreaded maintaining starts! Are you WI tonight or taking the pound from this morning? x

Oh no your the 3rd one to leave us! Im so interested to see if WW works for you all, so you'd better not leave this thread & I'd miss you all & our daily chats. Good luck tho Annie & hope it helps to get your mojo back x

I think its more a case of needing something fresh to focus on. Not knowing the rules means that I need to look them up! Same as when I first started red and green.

I wouldn't dare leave, unless the mods throw me out, but even so, I would start a 119s thread! Need all the support I can get!

kim63 said:
Just to let you know ladies, we have 2 newbies added to the 119ers.......Laura (Icklerockchick) & Debbie (Debtin)....welcome & good luck! x

Thank you...quite excited now that I need to share my weigh in. It usually stays the same but hopefully with an excercise challenge I can lose some inches. Wedding in five weeks eeek. Must say I am quite lazy with my food just now and find myself hungry more often. Had free soup and another cereal bar..not so good. Thanks for the welcome folks. Positive for me today...I joined the 119'ers x

I think its more a case of needing something fresh to focus on. Not knowing the rules means that I need to look them up! Same as when I first started red and green.

I wouldn't dare leave, unless the mods throw me out, but even so, I would start a 119s thread! Need all the support I can get!

Cant imagine the mods would throw you out as its all part of MM! Will you start a diary over there, as I'll pop on over to have a nosey. When are you officially starting WW? x

kim63 said:
Oh good another Friday weigher! I'll add you Deb & aren't you tiny, I feel tall against you!
You haven't got too much to lose, so maybe thats why its taking its time! Exercising is as good as dieting & combined Im sure you will be shrinking. Im sure we all have a certain obsession with SW as it becomes part of our lives, but as long as its a healthy obsession x
Could stretch myself to 5ft lol. Am just wobbly Kim with some love handles. I too enjoy my wine of a weekend and see no point stopping it as It's part of my life and to take it out I would be kidding myself. Only manage one bottle though. If I can keep my excercise up and increase it I will be happy doing sw to keep me healthy and focused but won't be obsessive with syns and counting calories. Will post my wi results tom x

Cant imagine the mods would throw you out as its all part of MM! Will you start a diary over there, as I'll pop on over to have a nosey. When are you officially starting WW? x

Don't think I will tbh, might just do a paper one for me. I'm starting on saturday :)

If you want to update, I lost 1.5 last week and then as of Wednesday gained 3.5, but taking saturday as my official reading - will be back in the 10s, I'm sure :(

Just had a text from my consultant asking if I'm ok, ooooops...

Don't think I will tbh, might just do a paper one for me. I'm starting on saturday :)

If you want to update, I lost 1.5 last week and then as of Wednesday gained 3.5, but taking saturday as my official reading - will be back in the 10s, I'm sure :(

So shall I put you down as a loss of 1.5lbs for last week, gain of 3.5lbs this wednesday & then do a WI next saturday the 28th. Or just do a new weight this saturday ignoring this wednesdays 3.5lb? Hope that makes sense! x

My positive today is that a boy at school can still remember how to tie his laces since I taught him to do it before the Easter hols :) put a massive smile on my face!

So shall I put you down as a loss of 1.5lbs for last week, gain of 3.5lbs this wednesday & then do a WI next saturday the 28th. Or just do a new weight this saturday ignoring this wednesdays 3.5lb? Hope that makes sense! x

Ignore this Wednesday, I'm going to hope I stay at 9 13!

Back