Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Kim thats awful about them not letting you wait. If I had of been on my own when I had my surgary I would have gone mad but luckily my mum was allowed to stay.

Well done on the walking Laura. I used to be on n off crutches all the time and its hard coming off them.

Just having my last green tea which is my last thing before weigh in tonight!

kim63 said:
I am furious at the moment! Have just taken DH to the Day Surgery Unit & they won't let me stay! I've wandered round the hospital looking for a cafe & eventually found one, but can't believe we're not allowed with our loved ones until they go down as there is no reason. Ill just have to go back & sit in the pokey waiting room! I feel a letter coming on! Its not the waiting that bugs me as that's expected but the dismissal....& I'm in the industry, makes me well mad! Will reply to posts when I gate back up there x

That's disgusting Kim. Can see why you're angry. I hate pointless rules like that. Hope he's ok and you can take him home soon x

lilprincessvic said:
Kim thats awful about them not letting you wait. If I had of been on my own when I had my surgary I would have gone mad but luckily my mum was allowed to stay.

Well done on the walking Laura. I used to be on n off crutches all the time and its hard coming off them.

Just having my last green tea which is my last thing before weigh in tonight!

Good luck for tonight x

downtownsuzie said:
I went there yesterday and couldn't get it all as I wouldn't have been able to carry everything! Going back on Saturday! Haha. I couldn't believe that they stocked so many things that our big Tesco doesn't x

I thought that too! Nd loads of things you get extra packs in! Was so impressed c

Good luck for tonight Vicky :)

Nik, they had so much! Crackers, bagels, tortilla wraps, crisps, and all kinds of treats - the belgian chocolate thingies are to die for!! Jaffa ones are only ok, but the chocolate mini rolls are gorgeous too! Going on a hunt for pasta sauces soon, as I've been living on the ready meals (so convenient), but I'm thinking of venturing into recipes! I can imagine that points would get used up really quickly with actual meals though :S x

downtownsuzie said:
Good luck for tonight Vicky :)

Nik, they had so much! Crackers, bagels, tortilla wraps, crisps, and all kinds of treats - the belgian chocolate thingies are to die for!! Jaffa ones are only ok, but the chocolate mini rolls are gorgeous too! Going on a hunt for pasta sauces soon, as I've been living on the ready meals (so convenient), but I'm thinking of venturing into recipes! I can imagine that points would get used up really quickly with actual meals though :S x

I got the part baked rolls, crackers, cookies, hot choc, 2 Tins of soup and roast chicken crisps! There was tonnes of stuff but had to walk back to work which is like 1/2 a mile and was already weighed down with bags.

I got a korma sauce from tesco the other day so looking forward to that. The only thing I find with making your own meals is that you can easily use like 10-15pp on it, maybe need some tweaks to them an more 0pp stuff with them. I got the sloppy gisueppe pizza express pizza too which for 1/2 is 11pp I think so with lots of salad and roasted veg and mushrooms hehe.

Bit concerned tonight might be off plan as we have celebrated our win yet! Xxx

Was just walking down the stairs to move the car & DH was walking behind me going to theatre! He's as perky as ever! Just sat here now reading my kindle. If any of you like vampire stories I'm reading the second of five books by JR Rain called Samantha Moon: Vampire for Hire. Light fun read about a P.I who's a vampire...really enjoying them x

Nikki<3 said:
I got the part baked rolls, crackers, cookies, hot choc, 2 Tins of soup and roast chicken crisps! There was tonnes of stuff but had to walk back to work which is like 1/2 a mile and was already weighed down with bags.

I got a korma sauce from tesco the other day so looking forward to that. The only thing I find with making your own meals is that you can easily use like 10-15pp on it, maybe need some tweaks to them an more 0pp stuff with them. I got the sloppy gisueppe pizza express pizza too which for 1/2 is 11pp I think so with lots of salad and roasted veg and mushrooms hehe.

What about the 'no booze challenge' for 2 weeks!!! X

kim63 said:
What about the 'no booze challenge' for 2 weeks!!! X

Eeekk!!! *runs and hides!* just waiting to hear from OH so might stick to my ww meal and no booze... See what he says x

Im contemplating the no booze thing. Dunno if i could handle it on an actual night out thought. I used to do it all the time and just drive but my mate didnt drink either so was ok. My mates n family who are oging out at the weekend are all BIG drinkers so there will be shots galore!

What size pizza was it? That's why I've been having the ready meals, so I know for sure what I'm having! Once my books are here, I will sit down and plan it all out :)

I don't drink much but still have a lovely bottle of my fave kraken rum here so don't think I'll be joining the booze challenge as I love having one or 2 cheeky runs but getting drunk is saved for special occasions only.

Managed a wee walk to Asda as well so about 2hours40minutes in total today without my crutches :) not sure if I'll be able to do exercise as well but will give it a try later on and just stop if its too much as my bionic ankle has served me well today!!

Agreed about poundland being great for ww products, they were doing the bread products and jars of sauce on 3 for £2 as well which is loads cheaper than supermarket. The only thing is the cookies are only worth it if it's the extra free packets as otherwise they are cheaper in supermarket.

Got a big pot of zero point soup cooking just now yum! X

downtownsuzie said:
What size pizza was it? That's why I've been having the ready meals, so I know for sure what I'm having! Once my books are here, I will sit down and plan it all out :)

It was about an 11 inch so was 3 good pieces for half. I think that's why I'm still struggling a bit because I need my books! X

Patient home safe & sound demanding chocolate, so is obviously alright!
No cooking for me tonight as have chicken roast from yesterday to just microwave x

No cooking for me tonight as have chicken roast from yesterday to just microwave x

Glad he's ok! Enjoy your tea :) x

kim63 said:

Make sure you look after him like he looks after you! :) xx

lilprincessvic said:
Gained 1lb :-( thought I would though x

Ooh sorry you gained I gained last week do you think it's the shred maybe I've been a bit hard on myself x

Back