Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ladies you have inspired me to get those thighs (and everything else) toned again! Just did day 1 of 30 day shred :) only ever done it a couple of times and that was a few years ago never made it past level 1 or attempted it more than a handful of times. Was tough but not anywhere near as bad as I remember. Had found my DVD but it was just an empty case the disc had gone AWOL, so ordered the boxset from amazon but it seems to be missing in the post as they sent it over a week ago- so ended up looking it up on YouTube. Feeling good now that it's done and wasn't as high impact as I remember so my ankle was ok to do most of the moves :-D x

Brilliant well done! We are such good girls with our exercising & helping to inspire each other on. You could have had my 30 day Shred Laura as didn't like it! Im not one for standing in front of a squaky midget American, I'd rather be out in the fresh air/rain lol sweating! x

Gorgeous Veggie Pasta dinner consumed! I used to make this pre SW days, but have adapted it to be SW friendly & I think its even tastier! x

kim63 said:
Haha lol!!! If I pranced around in my underwear doing exercise at home, I would get pounced on & would end up burning calories 'other' ways teehee!!!! x

It has happened lol. When I do my zumba I forget he's there and end up getting pounced on or asked if I could repeat that later naked lol x

Hi everyone mind if I join you all? Just had a 3.5lb loss bringing me just into the 9's and giving me my club 10 award at 9st 13.5lb!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

ailly said:
Hi everyone mind if I join you all? Just had a 3.5lb loss bringing me just into the 9's and giving me my club 10 award at 9st 13.5lb!

Hi Ailly. Of course you can join us....well done on getting your Club 10

ailly said:

Wow great loss well done and welcome to the 9s! :) x

ailly said:

Brilliant, well done and welcome x

kim63 said:
Hi Ailly. Of course you can join us....well done on getting your Club 10

Thanks a million delighted to be here!

icklerockchick said:
Wow great loss well done and welcome to the 9s! :) x

Thanks!

Speaking of underwear, I also do shred in my bra and pants BUT just asked other half to take some "before" pics of me to spur me on for when i have finished the shred. Oh my god i can't believe how bad I look. My legs look like cumberland sausages and tummy is all soft and wobbly. He has taken it when he was sat down (too busy watching football) so its like a shot lookin up on me which isn't the best. Think I have that body dysmorphia but I see myself as the opposite. Think I look certain way but in real life I am deluded. All these inches and photo are meant to spur me on but makin me worse.
Has anyone else had a reality check like this?

debtin said:
Brilliant, well done and welcome x

Thank you!

Geobar said:
Hey ladies can I join you? I weighed in at 9st13.5 today. I'm over the moon.
I have a little boy who's almost 1 and after I weighed myself this morning I picked him up and weighed just to see how heavy he is as he's quite a chunk and I was amazed to see 11st11.5 the weight I started sw. So I've lost my little boy lol

Mwah ha ha ha there's no escaping me! Congrats on getting here! I went awol last week as had an undeserved gain of 2lb last week and was so freaked out I didn't want to talk weight with anyone! Turns out it must be all water retention as had a lovely loss this week.

How's the renovations going? You moved home yet or still with mil?

debtin said:
Speaking of underwear, I also do shred in my bra and pants BUT just asked other half to take some "before" pics of me to spur me on for when i have finished the shred. Oh my god i can't believe how bad I look. My legs look like cumberland sausages and tummy is all soft and wobbly. He has taken it when he was sat down (too busy watching football) so its like a shot lookin up on me which isn't the best. Think I have that body dysmorphia but I see myself as the opposite. Think I look certain way but in real life I am deluded. All these inches and photo are meant to spur me on but makin me worse.

I took some pics today in my bra and shorts to see if I can see any difference when I finish the 30ds. Wasn't very fond of my pictures either!

Luckily I usually have more clothes on ;-)

I'm sure it's just us that see ourselves that way though I'm sure your hubby and everyone else thinks you look great! X

I was getting so darned close and just been away with family for 5 days, i am not joking when i say i have been force fed cake and icecream!!! Dreading getting on the scales but back to it tomorrow, red days work well for me so im on it!!!

debtin said:

Eeek I just about look in a mirror in my underwear let alone have pics taken lol! The nearest I got to that was got DH to take a pic of me in a pair of jeans I could hardly do up with the ooooky muffin top spilling over said jeans! X

Evening ladies :D

icklerockchick said:
I took some pics today in my bra and shorts to see if I can see any difference when I finish the 30ds. Wasn't very fond of my pictures either!

Luckily I usually have more clothes on ;-)

I'm sure it's just us that see ourselves that way though I'm sure your hubby and everyone else thinks you look great! X

Awe thanks for that. It's just so hard getting reality checks isn't it? Combined with rubbish losses and inch measurements the stupid side of me wants to cry. Didn't even do the shred tonight. I have poor me head on and lying in bed with my little one. Suppose only way is up. Let me know how your after photos turn out ;);)

Back