Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Im quite surprised & a bit shocked by your post Donna.......why did the hospital discharge him after a fall, knowing he was going back to an empty house?
Were they told he had someone to look after him when he got home, as Im sure they wouldn't have discharged him otherwise? i.e. his son
Why hasn't Social Services become involved & set up a care package for him as he isn't safe to be on his own?
What is your ex playing at knowing that his father is vulnerable & leaving him on his own for 2 days?!
Your ex is possibly using his fathers poor condition as an excuse not to have your son overnight tomorrow as it doesn't take all night to visit someone in hospital & as you say why cant he take your son to visit his Grandfather?

No, it doesn't add up & is shocking about that poor man being on the floor for 2 days! I am feeling rather disgusted about all of this, as it makes me so mad how the vulnerable/elderly/lonely people are mistreated!
I really hope it all gets sorted for this gentleman & SS get involved & initiate some form of care package for him x

I know I feel exactly the same as you to be honest and I've got no idea what's going on as obviously I only hear what little ones dad tells me. Last I heard he wasn't going to be going home, he was either on his death bed or going straight into a home, but then last weekend he said his dad was coming home.

I don't know if things aren't as bad as he makes out and he just uses it as an excuse to not have little one when he doesn't feel like it or what!?

But I hate to say it, when we were together his mum and dad weren't in the best of places, his mum is now in a home, unfortunately she has mental problems and they can't be put in a home together... but despite not being able to look after them himself little ones dad really didn't want to put her in a home, its probably the same now.... but I don't understand why again for a number of reasons, personally I'd much prefer knowing someone I cared for was being looked after in a home then being left vunerable on their own, but on top of that, he does begrudge looking after them... he uses it as an excuse to get drunk and be....well an arse is the politest way of putting it.

It's probably a mixture of the two as like you say, having to drop clothes off is no excuse not to have little one and wouldn't take all day...in fact the hospital his dad is being transferred to is the one I went to today and our house is on the way, literally on the bus route! Plus if it were my mum who was in hospital and needed something I would be there within a few hours, never mind saying well if I can't put off having little one for a day I'll leave her over the weekend.

I don't know if there's anything I can do about it though, I mean he's been in and out of hospital so the authorities are obviously aware of his situation, he has mentioned meetings with social services and like I say, I'd been told he had a career coming round 4 times a day!

Poor man and what an arsehole your ex sounds like Donna! X

image-3748622471.jpg

Workout gear on about to go shred eek! Proof :p might even take a sweaty one for you Kim lol.

Excuse the big pile of crap basically I have been sorted out my stuff and put all OHs in a pile for him to sort through but it's been there couple weeks now!! Normally I'm the messy one, going to get him to deal with it this weekend as his festival gear from last weekend is also clogging up the hall! X

He really is and its things like this that make me then stress about other things he does which to others may seem like nothing, but I know how he ticks. To be honest I don't know how I ended up with him and staying with him, wouldn't change little one for the world but it does make me sad that his dad is the way he is, I'm just glad at the moment he's too young to realise himself what his dad is like.

I've told him he can just have little one on Sunday, as although it sounds very fishy, I'd hate to think his dad was going without clothes because of me (well not directly me, but because his son has got it into his head its either take clothes on Saturday or have little one and take them on Monday)

Hopefully they won't let him out of hospital again without properly assessing his situation, but to be honest I thought that's what had happened last time, obviously not.

good luck shredding

Sorry about the rant on here as well everyone, I was just so shocked after getting off the phone... I had to let it out somewhere. Sometimes talking or typing I suppose things, helps me actually get my head around whats happened or whats been said

Dont worry Donna, we all rant on here every now and again. I think it helps to get it off our chests.

Now ladies im having an issue. Im craving everything in site. Im not hungry at all but proper craving stuff. Last night all I wanted was a bar of chocci cos I knew there was some in the kitchen and today I had a lovely thick veg soup pack for my dinner but everyone from work came up to the staff room with fish and chips and now I cant stop thinking about fish and chips!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH lol

Laura, you look a lot cuter in your phys kit than I do! x

Donna, I think its all a bit suspicious & possibly wouldn't believe some of what your ex says, coz the hospital would not release a patient into the community with no back up i.e carers for a vulnerable patient x

Vicky, dont think about it, go home & do some strenuous exercise! x

Donna, I think its all a bit suspicious & possibly wouldn't believe some of what your ex says, coz the hospital would not release a patient into the community with no back up i.e carers for a vulnerable patient x

Got yoga after school so will enjoy that, other half isnt home till about 8.30 so gunna bein my house on my own :-( Might see if my mums in n go see her cos if not i will scoff the whole box of chocolate lol

Yeah I your right, would be nice to know whats true and whats not so I know when to worry and when to just be annoyed! But I suppose that'd be nice in a lot of different situations.

I know how you feel Vicky, I'm being good so far but I keep getting food idea's in my head and then I can't get them out. Having take away tomorrow night and I keep being really tempted to have something really naughty but going to try and stay away and just have a low syn Chinese (but our Chinese does proper fish and chips lol.... I need to stop thinking about it) Stay away from the fish and chips, you'll feel so much better afterwards! What are you planning for tea tonight? I'm sure it'll be nicer then chippy anyway so think about that

Defo not cute now shiny faced lol

image-594086460.jpg

Felt pretty good just did level 1 and it wasn't too bad considering I havnt attempted it in weeks! Ankle held up ok during it though tomorrow will tell if it's really ok with it.

It does definitely sound like he's telling some lies Donna shame you have to have such an arse in your life for the sake of your kid. That's truely shameful if he is exaggerating or lying about his dad to get off looking after his son what a scumbag!! I'm angry on your behalf lol :p

Stay strong Vic you must be nearly into ketosis now and doing well you will be rewarded with a big mega loss. X

Put 1lb on this week, not unexpected! Been on plan 100% since Tuesday. Will be flexi synning next Thursday and Friday though as it's my graduation.

gunsandbanjos said:
Put 1lb on this week, not unexpected! Been on plan 100% since Tuesday. Will be flexi synning next Thursday and Friday though as it's my graduation.

Ooh graduation exciting what did you study? X

And enjoy the pub Kim I will be partaking in some rum this evening I reckon :-D x

Could you make your own?

We've just had griddled chicken with spicy all season, cheesy chips and fried mushrooms onions tomatoes and leeks, put some of the chicken in a pitta with bbq sauce and it tasted lovely, was very much like having a nando's

donna88 said:
Could you make your own?

We've just had griddled chicken with spicy all season, cheesy chips and fried mushrooms onions tomatoes and leeks, put some of the chicken in a pitta with bbq sauce and it tasted lovely, was very much like having a nando's

Supposed to be doing this slim and save vlcd but caved in and had fish n chips. I was going mental!

Supposed to be doing this slim and save vlcd but caved in and had fish n chips. I was going mental!

Ahhh sorry, I did know that, I completely forgot! Got a mushy brain lately.

Did you enjoy then? It's Friday, we all deserve a treat

donna88 said:
Ahhh sorry, I did know that, I completely forgot! Got a mushy brain lately.

Did you enjoy then? It's Friday, we all deserve a treat

Yer totally enjoyed it lol. Felt so bad for wanting them but really enjoyed them.

Will probs regret it tomorrow but o well :)

Back