Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

donna88 said:
Thank you. its all printed off now, just have to hope I've put enough on. I really feel like I'm missing something though :/ can't wait until its handed in tomorrow at least I know I can't change it then.

Ha yeah the urge will be gone. Do you know of any others going for it?

Ha yeah the urge will be gone. Do you know of any others going for it?

Apparently there are some internal ones as well and some of the people applying for the internal ones are also applying for the external one, there were a few who came to visit the school after me, but noone I know, no other parents at least unless they're from the afternoon nursery classes.

Goods luck dobba I'm sure u will do great there's loads of positives going your way so fingers crossed. When does it close?

Thankyou, closing dates Monday and interviews are the week beginning 16th, so should hear pretty soon.

Can't wait to see the dress vic, I just know you're gonna look amazing.

Anything you think you have missed in the application donna you can add once you get to the interview :)... positive thinking and like you say, you don't have long to wait now.

Quick question about the challenge ladies... how do you count if you have been 100%? I haven;t been using up my syns so does that mean i've not been 100%?

Yesterday was Red 1HexA 2HexB 0syns

Can't wait to see the dress vic, I just know you're gonna look amazing.

Anything you think you have missed in the application donna you can add once you get to the interview :)... positive thinking and like you say, you don't have long to wait now.

Quick question about the challenge ladies... how do you count if you have been 100%? I haven;t been using up my syns so does that mean i've not been 100%?

Yesterday was Red 1HexA 2HexB 0syns

You really need to have at least 5 Syns per day Pobel. Is there any reason you didn't have any? x

100% Challenge Week 8

Kim 9st 1lb (-5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13 Syns = 39/105 D3/21 L1 6 Week 6 Pack
Wednesday - Red 2Hex 2Hex 5 Syns = 34/105 30min Powerwalk & 21.1 mile ride 907 calories
Thursday - 25 mile ride 1058 calories

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8.5 Syns 20mins Yoga
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -

Ronnie 9st 8lbs (sts)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Donna 9st (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (-3.5lbs)
Tuesday - SF 6 Wkls 20min walk
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 13.5 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Thursday -

Pobel 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 2 Syns 3 mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Thursday -

Last edited:
Yesterday was 12 syns 2 HEXA 2 HEXB green day x

I save my syns in case I feel the need for a treat at night ! Sometimes i get to the end of the day and think well it's more or less bed time so wont bother! My syns were easily taken up when i used sugar in my tea but ive switched to sweetner !

I save my syns in case I feel the need for a treat at night ! Sometimes i get to the end of the day and think well it's more or less bed time so wont bother! My syns were easily taken up when i used sugar in my tea but ive switched to sweetner !

Haha, that happens to me sometimes! I tend to use a few during the day in my meals, but like to save them for the evening so I can have my snack Mars Bar. But if Im full after my dinner, I sometimes dont want any treats. Like last night, I hadn't had either of my HexB's or any Syns, so in the end I had 2 x 2 ryvita & Choc Phili! Wouldn't normally bother to have it if I wasn't particularly hungry, but Im very concious Im burning a lot of calories cycling & need to eat to lose weight! x

thats' the difference between you and me kim.. i aint burning a lot of calories lol.

I'm hoping that sticking to red will help me lose and trying to make sure i get both my HexB and my HexA along with 3 meals a day because i know that eating too little is as bad as eating too much, it's just trying to get the balance that will optomise the weight loss.. it's not easy!!

thats' the difference between you and me kim.. i aint burning a lot of calories lol.

I'm hoping that sticking to red will help me lose and trying to make sure i get both my HexB and my HexA along with 3 meals a day because i know that eating too little is as bad as eating too much, it's just trying to get the balance that will optomise the weight loss.. it's not easy!!

Well, you're obviously doing something right if you can lose 23lbs since April! x

actually that should say 1st March as i had my baby boy on the 29th Feb so a lot of it fell off with no effort. I started slimming world diet properly at 10st5lb 6wks ago soit's slow progress really but all going in the right direction i guess, i'm just sooo impatient!

actually that should say 1st March as i had my baby boy on the 29th Feb so a lot of it fell off with no effort. I started slimming world diet properly at 10st5lb 6wks ago soit's slow progress really but all going in the right direction i guess, i'm just sooo impatient!

Your weight loss of 7.5lbs in 6 weeks is an average of 1.25lbs per week which is spot on, as SW advocate a loss of 1-2lbs per week, so you're doing really well. We're all impatient, but unfortunately you just have to go with it & before you know it, you'll be at target. If you look at my stats on the 119ers in my signature, you'll see Im all over the place, but I've stuck with it & my losses have improved since I've increased my exercise. Little blip of +2lbs, but that was just I was increasing my exercise, not being off plan! x

I like to save my syns and sometimes HEX's for an evening, like this evening I'm going to have a hifi plus will have upto 15 syns to use (will probably only use 9 - 12 though) I very rarely feel so full I don't want them :p but personally I don't eat chocolate because I'm hungry, I eat it because its nice lol. I know that's probably what made me fat in the first place but its worked for me doing it this way so far. There have been the odd occasion I've either forgotten to have syns or HEX's because I've been full though, or times when I really couldn't face them because I was stuffed.

Just made little ones cake topper for next weekend, its not great, lots could have done better but I like to make his cakes myself

563486_3842141005512_1406501098_n.jpg

Thats gorgeous donna!!

Just worked out my syns for yesterday. Noodles arnt as many syns as I was expecting!!!! only 2 syns :-D

so yesterday 100% EE day, 8.5 syns 1 hexb and 1 hexa. 20 mins of yoga

Thats so cute Donna, well done! I made our Xmas cake last year & had great fun with the icing & making snowmen! x

The Xmas Cake & decorations.........I was 10st 7lbs here, so a bit slimmer now lol!

Attachments

• 20120121_164615.jpg
    20120121_164615.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 64
Back