Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Looks great donna.....your too Kim. Can't see propely on my phone Kim but is it over stone you have lost?

Thanks everyone, your Christmas cake looks great Kim. I love cake decorating. I'm no pro but it is fun and its nice knowing that you've done it yourself

kim63 said:
Thanks Deb. I've lost 1st 6lbs to date, but WI tomorrow so hoping for my stone & a half! x

Oh wow that's fab, well done and fingers crossed for tom. Think I will weigh in tom (even though I wasn't going to) and aim to be back on plan properly from next week. Have been doing fairly ok tho had a roll with cheese and kinder chocolate today, small things that needed tightened up and up the ante a bit more. I have started on the excercise so am gettin there x

Oh wow that's fab, well done and fingers crossed for tom. Think I will weigh in tom (even though I wasn't going to) and aim to be back on plan properly from next week. Have been doing fairly ok tho had a roll with cheese and kinder chocolate today, small things that needed tightened up and up the ante a bit more. I have started on the excercise so am gettin there x

Well done Deb, it sounds as tho you're a bit more focused, so good for you x

kim63 said:
Well done Deb, it sounds as tho you're a bit more focused, so good for you x

Am tryin bit by bit without becoming overwhelmed.
Just did day three of shred. Back to level one and not as hard as it was on Monday but still tough going. Not looking for a loss tom, esp after my epic binge, not being on plan this week and star week looming but if I do decide to weigh in Friday will be my new day
Thanks Kim x x

Am tryin bit by bit without becoming overwhelmed.
Just did day three of shred. Back to level one and not as hard as it was on Monday but still tough going. Not looking for a loss tom, esp after my epic binge, not being on plan this week and star week looming but if I do decide to weigh in Friday will be my new day
Thanks Kim x x

I decided on a Friday, as thought it would give me time to claw back if I had a bit of a naughty weekend, but dont seem to be having them anymore!!! x

kim63 said:
I decided on a Friday, as thought it would give me time to claw back if I had a bit of a naughty weekend, but dont seem to be having them anymore!!! x

That was my original idea too...see how I go. Even after I wrote on here I was going to weigh in I panicked at thought of being restricted. Even though am not, just mentally i suppose. See how I feel in morn x

Red 1HexA 2HexB 5.5 syns for me today

debtin said:
That was my original idea too...see how I go. Even after I wrote on here I was going to weigh in I panicked at thought of being restricted. Even though am not, just mentally i suppose. See how I feel in morn x

I always hate the thought of WI day & that's why I sometimes do it every 2 weeks! I know I've been on plan & exercise like mad but still dread it, so it just goes to show its all psychological! X

Just watched the Nadal match.....oopsie he's been knocked out by number 100 seed! Good match tho!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
I always hate the thought of WI day & that's why I sometimes do it every 2 weeks! I know I've been on plan & exercise like mad but still dread it, so it just goes to show its all psychological! X

Just watched the Nadal match.....oopsie he's been knocked out by number 100 seed! Good match tho!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

It sure is Kim....what's the nadal match?
Weighed in...in fact weighed before bed??? And weighed when I woke up and I am same weight I was last week 8st 8lb 3/4.
Just keep going by eating as best I can and excercise when I can.
Does anyone know Syn value in Morgan spice? Think its a rum?

It sure is Kim....what's the nadal match?
Weighed in...in fact weighed before bed??? And weighed when I woke up and I am same weight I was last week 8st 8lb 3/4.
Just keep going by eating as best I can and excercise when I can.
Does anyone know Syn value in Morgan spice? Think its a rum?

It isn't online, neither is sailor jerrys. Can't even find a generic spiced rum. But basic rum is 4 syns for 35ml or 2.5 for 25ml

Fab cakes ladies! Spiced rum is my favourite drink and I just count it as regular rum ;-) x

Fab cakes ladies! Spiced rum is my favourite drink and I just count it as regular rum ;-) x

I very rarely drink now, but love spiced rum, I'd just count it as the same as well if I were having it when on plan. I tend to have Ameretto whether I'm on plan or not when drinking now lol.

I so need to convince my boyfriend to book a holiday this weekend, found 7 nights for £1330 with Thompson to Tunisia all inclusive for me him and little one who will be 4 (going at Easter) and that's not the cheapest one but the hotel looks nicer and we could get a family room rather then a twin, plus more included in the all inclusive (the other hotel only works out about £20 cheaper)! Does that sound good to everyone else? It does to me but I'm really not an expert at how much holidays should cost.

We're thinking of going to Ireland with all my family in August next year as well, a treat for us all but especially my nanna, we weren't going to tell her but my mum did the other day as she was feeling really down :( which is fair enough after what happened. But not sure if that's happening yet as it will depend on the cost.

I got really excited as well as we could have gone for ten nights for...I can't remember how much more but not much more, then I realised those flights were from Birmingham and not Manchester, not sure if he'll want to travel out there or not, I don't know how long it would take to drive to Birmingham actually. Although I should be driving by then so we could share the drive. Will see what he thinks when he gets in from work. We could do with something to really look forward to, we're going Butlins this year, which yeah I'm looking forward to don't get me wrong, but that's def more for little one and also I don't know what the weathers going to be like, so far summer has not impressed here lol.

But Butlins was a bargain, just checked and for what we're getting they now want to charge £900, we paid £400! I'm tight, but I seriously would not pay £900 for 4 nights at Butlins, some people are mental

donna88 said:
I got really excited as well as we could have gone for ten nights for...I can't remember how much more but not much more, then I realised those flights were from Birmingham and not Manchester, not sure if he'll want to travel out there or not, I don't know how long it would take to drive to Birmingham actually. Although I should be driving by then so we could share the drive. Will see what he thinks when he gets in from work. We could do with something to really look forward to, we're going Butlins this year, which yeah I'm looking forward to don't get me wrong, but that's def more for little one and also I don't know what the weathers going to be like, so far summer has not impressed here lol.

But Butlins was a bargain, just checked and for what we're getting they now want to charge £900, we paid £400! I'm tight, but I seriously would not pay £900 for 4 nights at Butlins, some people are mental

I got quote for 1400 for two weeks all inclusive to alcudia but that was September and you can't go out with term time can you? We were lookin to book last weekend and luckily we didn't head to travel agents as the bank fiasco took our wages....maybe in next week or so. It's a shame its so expensive for going during holidays, am tryin to make most of it while I can x

Back