Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
Get some Paracetamol down you & that should hopefully help. Get home as soon as you can & snuggle. Hope you feel better soon chick xx.

Thanks hun. I'm at work today so I'll have some paracetamol and a cup of tea :) tea always helps! Xz

Grrr, this weather is doing my nut in! One minute its sunny the next its raining! Im wearing a little halter neck summer dress & now Im gonna freeze......I refuse to put my jeans on ......its supposed to be summer..............*rant over!*

Its a dogs life......what I wouldn't do to just sleep & eat all day!

ForumRunner_20120629_115037.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Grrr, this weather is doing my nut in! One minute its sunny the next its raining! Im wearing a little halter neck summer dress & now Im gonna freeze......I refuse to put my jeans on ......its supposed to be summer..............*rant over!*

Im the same, ive been wearing summer dresses for the past few weeks. i refuse to buy new work pants as mine are too big. Im waiting for winter lol

Back from lunch & luckily they had something I could have, once I amended a few things with the waitress.....Chicken Caeser Salad, no anchovies, picked out the croutons & dressing on the side! How angelic am I! Cant decide whether to have a drink tonight or not.....all within Syns of course! x

think you deserve a drink after being so good at lunch time :) x

Your so motivated Kim. Yeah few drinks within syns is allowed. How's your neck been? Is there any sign of you going back to work? You do well to be off and stick to plan, first day off and I crumble...too much hanging around house with this rubbish summer weather x

Had a word with myself & no booze! Im crap with it as cant just stick to one drink & end up with horrid hangovers with just a few vino's! So, homemade burgers eaten & a Star Bar is waiting! Im hoping to do a 50 miler tomorrow, weather permitting, so Im proud of myself for resisting!

kim63 said:
Had a word with myself & no booze! Im crap with it as cant just stick to one drink & end up with horrid hangovers with just a few vino's! So, homemade burgers eaten & a Star Bar is waiting! Im hoping to do a 50 miler tomorrow, weather permitting, so Im proud of myself for resisting!

Posted at same time again...I went to supermarket to buy wine and came home without it. Didn't stop me eating rubbish all day but least no wine won't make damage as bad. Good for you x

Your so motivated Kim. Yeah few drinks within syns is allowed. How's your neck been? Is there any sign of you going back to work? You do well to be off and stick to plan, first day off and I crumble...too much hanging around house with this rubbish summer weather x

Aaww shucks thanks Deb! Im a stubborn mule & once I put my mind to something, I will stick to it!
Surgically neck is all fixed, but have some residual neuropathic pain/pins & needles, so seeing a Neurologist in August. I was also started on a new drug which has helped me turn a corner in the pain dept. Im back to work then as well, but taking it easy to begin with, fingers crossed! Thanks for asking xx

kim63 said:
Aaww shucks thanks Deb! Im a stubborn mule & once I put my mind to something, I will stick to it!
Surgically neck is all fixed, but have some residual neuropathic pain/pins & needles, so seeing a Neurologist in August. I was also started on a new drug which has helped me turn a corner in the pain dept. Im back to work then as well, but taking it easy to begin with, fingers crossed! Thanks for asking xx

Wish I was stubborn. I can focus until I get home from work or day off then sleep and moods of little one can send me looking for comfort food. Good stuff about work. Glad your gettin there mentally and physically x

Red Day for me today, 1HEA, 2HEB, 5 syns

Still doing a lot of thinking about exercise lol !

pobel said:
Red Day for me today, 1HEA, 2HEB, 5 syns

Still doing a lot of thinking about exercise lol !

Well at least your exercising your brain thinking about it lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back