Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
No Deb, I'm on day 6 of 21 days on level 1 of 6 pack, then its 21 days on level 2. Haven't done shred for a while as enjoying the 6pack dvd.
Lovely to get a compliment about how slim you are from a bloke as well!
Vicky it does get easier, but those side planks are a beeeeeatch!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Need to get this six pack one. Do you notice a big difference from the shred Kim? Baby over hang not good. Even though I have been doing shred am not feeling as tight as quickly as I did the last time....maybe too soon.
Can't wait til tom to try my old workout dvd. A change is as good as a rest ;)

kim63 said:
Are you feeling a bit more positive now Vicky if you're giving SE a go? Meal looking good for SE. X

I can't do side planks cos I had an op on my shoulder n can't hold my weight do that's what I'm really struggling with.

I feel a little bit more positive. I just need something to work x

lilprincessvic said:
I can't do side planks cos I had an op on my shoulder n can't hold my weight do that's what I'm really struggling with.

I feel a little bit more positive. I just need something to work x

Think that's my problem following 2 surgeries on my neck & a shoulder impingement can't hold my weight either! Struggle to do the easy version of it & sometimes just give up & do some straight planks! Shouldn't do them at all really as shoulder yacking now! X

kim63 said:
Think that's my problem following 2 surgeries on my neck & a shoulder impingement can't hold my weight either! Struggle to do the easy version of it & sometimes just give up & do some straight planks! Shouldn't do them at all really as shoulder yacking now! X

I can do the easy ones as long as I don't lift my leg so I just hold it for as long as I can x

debtin said:
Need to get this six pack one. Do you notice a big difference from the shred Kim? Baby over hang not good. Even though I have been doing shred am not feeling as tight as quickly as I did the last time....maybe too soon.
Can't wait til tom to try my old workout dvd. A change is as good as a rest ;)

Thought I would give the 6 pack dvd a go as its designed for the Abs & that's where my problem is.....yucky belly fat lol! There's a fair bit of CV in it & I certainly sweat a lot more on this one!
Think it might be making a difference as I'm stronger in the exercises already but I cycle as well which helps. Try it you have nothing to lose....£7 from Amazon x

I proper sweated in it. My oh said I was bright red.
Really upset. Just tried on my dress for prom next week and it doesn't fit. Could actually cry. It fit me when I got it 6 weeks ago!

Morning ladies,

I should try the 6 pack dvd again, I struggled with it but it was good and I do really need to tone. Maybe I'd feel happier with myself if I was more toned.

Little one seems better today, hopefully he'll be okay for the weekend!

yesterday was 100% green 2 hea, 2 heb 0 syns

I proper sweated in it. My oh said I was bright red.
Really upset. Just tried on my dress for prom next week and it doesn't fit. Could actually cry. It fit me when I got it 6 weeks ago!

It could be water, hopefully after a week of SE it will fit

Morning ladies, still can't eat anything solid... you never know maybe all this soup and tea will be the magic solution for me lol

yesterday
EE 1HEA, 1HEB, 0.5syn

Does anyone have the link that was posted on here few weeks ago regarding success express?

Kim, yesterday 100% EE day, 1 hexa, 1hexb, 14.5syns =)

Oh Vicki, don't cry, i'm sure success express will give you a boost and flush out any bloating and water. Just stay positive and keep on it =) x

lilprincessvic said:
Thanks claire. I've got no idea what's happened :-( but it was nowhere near zipping up x

I'm sure it can't all be "fat" gain, but be some bloating and water retention. If you have the money buy a few lemons and add them to hot and cold drinks, it acts as a detox and also boosts weight loss x

I'm sure it can't all be "fat" gain, but be some bloating and water retention. If you have the money buy a few lemons and add them to hot and cold drinks, it acts as a detox and also boosts weight loss x

Thanks ive been doing this all week after reading it on here I think. Had nearly a lemon every day in my water x

Morning Ladies

Vicky, it cant be 'fat gain' as Claire said as you haven't put on any weight for a start, in fact you've lost weight....you were 9st 11lbs at last WI! Im sure the SE will give you the boost physically & mentally that you need. Is it TOTM soon, as that can make you bloat? have you eaten too many carbs lately? When is the Prom? xx

Question about SE if anyone knows. Think I understand what its all about, but it says you can have 2 HexA's & 2 HexB's, but what HexB can you have, as the B choices are different on Green & Red plans, so can you have a B choice from any plan?
Think I might give it a go when I get back from my trip.

Well girls, this may be my last long chat on here for a while, as Im off on my travels from tomorrow. We're all meeting at our house in Taunton for a pasta meal & a brief & sort thru any last questions etc. Im making a Chocolate Banoffee Pie & Banoffee Muffins for the gang & NO I will not be partaking in the naughties. I have all my food prepped in boil in the bags, as the others will be living on ration packs that are worth about 5000 calories a day!!!
We're then off to Lands End on Saturday morning & my nephew is doing the first 4 hour leg from 2pm - 6pm, DH takes over from 6pm -10pm & so it continues in a continuous relay, til 72 hours later we arrive at John O'Grotes!!!
Its going to be incredibly exhausting, but all good fun, with very little sleep, no Jillian or cycling for me, but Im sure I will be burning plenty of calories jumping in & out of the motorhome supporting my boy! Will try my utmost hardest not to be tempted by any 'unhealthy' food & plan to do Red all week, as thought that would be the easiest & I can have 4 healthy extras to keep me going, as I'll probably end up having about 4 meals a day for the 3 days we're on the road as I'll be awake most of that time with cat naps, as there is 3 of us driving the motorhome in turns......eeeek, never driven one before!
Im sure I will be popping in most days from my phone, but may not have much chance to chat. Keep putting down your 100% Challenge meal plans, as I'll catch up with it when I can!

I think SE is an extension from EE so I think you can have either. When you are synning though you have to take the highest syn value. Hope you have a lovely trip.

Prom is next friday so going to try SE until then. The scales are saying anything between 10stone and 10 7 and have been all week. Going to try cut down on the carbs too see if that helps.

Just found this on a website about depression
Consider taking a chromium supplement. Some depression studies show that chromium picolinate reduces carbohydrate cravings, eases mood swings, and boosts energy. Supplementing with chromium picolinate is especially effective for people who tend to overeat and oversleep when depressed.

Has anyone tried it? I might try find some.
I was diagnosed with depression not so long ago and take tablets for it but reading through the website makes so much sense. It says when you are depressed you cannot see any good in yourself. Maybe thats whats happening with me. And you crave sugary foods and carbs to help yourself, I cant get enough of food even when Im not hungry. Im gunna try that suppliment I think.

100% Challenge Week 9

Kim 9st (-6lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 30 min Powerwalk & D6/21 L1 6Week 6Pack
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 9 Syns 40min Yoga
Wednesday - SE 1HexA 2HexB 9.5 Syns D1 L1 6Week 6Pack & 6 mile walk