Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Deb you can do it :)

I just hope I keep my focus over the weekend lol. Just checked the syns of the cake we've bought little one for his Birthday at pizza hut with family and between 6 of us it will only be 8 syns a slice (one of those small smarty cakes) 7 of us are going, but one of those is following slimming world a little more strictly that day, my mums partner as she want's to loose some more weight before they go to Canada in a few weeks, plus she isn't a sweet fan so I imagine it will be 8 syns. Not bad as I was counting cake as 15 syns, so practically halved that.

Will I be able to resist the cake I make for Saturdays party though!? That's the question lol. My mums baking buns as well so there's going to be loads around, might try and get everyone to take a few bits home :p

I've been following slimming world for over a year, but I still have a notebook, which I have split into days, on each day I'll write my meal plans (sometimes in advance, sometimes as I have them depending on what mood I'm in) and most importantly syns and HEX's to make sure I don't forget what I have!

I've actually had no syns today but didnt realise til just now haha. And had a spare hex b so I just treated myself to 2 rocky road hi fis :)

Forgot to add my exercise to my day. I've done 4mins yoga, 15mins on an ab circle thing and an hour burlesque!! Ooh ooh and I walked home from work with it 2.5 miles!! Lots of exercise today x

Debs you're sounding v.focused and motivated... i'm hoping to be at my target by september too which is 10lbs for me... i'm sure we can both do it x

Good luck with your adventure Kim, i'm sure your guys can do it :)

EE for me today, 1HEA, 1HEB 2.5syns

I've done no exercise either :-o, saving myself for tomorrows gym induction lol x

Hello ladies! Unfortunately our menu is quite different to high street spoons menus, as we're airside at the terminal and we have a tiny tiny kitchen, everything is pre packaged and microwaved or baked. So no alterations for lil old me or anything. Seriously this pasta was sooooo oily it put me off just looking at it but i had to eat SOMETHING. We can't bring our own lunch, as we're airside food and liquids over 100ml will not make it through security. We can eat elsewhere but why spend the money? Siiiigh. But i hope that 9 hours on my feet would've helped to burn it off xD.

Tempted to buy myself a pedometer for work haha.

Sounding very happy and positive Nikki i'm really happy for you =) i wish you the best of luck.

And Kim, have a great weekend! =)

Morning all
Slightly confused. today is weigh in day.Stood on scales and they said I was 8st 7lb my old official target. Couldn't believe it so stood on them again. Showed 8st 8lb 1/4. Must have stood on them six times and they showed these two weights each time. Either way I have lost either half a pound or pound and half so clearly am chuffed especially since I haven't been following plan, just tryin eat healthy
Not sure why they show different reading but going to take the lower weight loss as this seems more realistic. Back to on sw today. If I struggle after week or so I am going back to class for a while x

great loss Debs, lb and a half is brill. Is that you at target now? If you are at target you can attend claasses free can't you?

Morning Ladies

Well I was awake bright & early this morning like an excited school girl! Have just heard DH on the radio promoting our ride & they're also mentioning it every half an hour following the news.......so proud of my boy & he sounded very sexy on the radio!

WI today....................I'M IN THE 8'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 8st 12.5lbs YIPPEE! I so wanted to be 8st something today, so Im quite a happy bunny!

Good luck for your WI today Laura & Debs xx

Morning all
Slightly confused. today is weigh in day.Stood on scales and they said I was 8st 7lb my old official target. Couldn't believe it so stood on them again. Showed 8st 8lb 1/4. Must have stood on them six times and they showed these two weights each time. Either way I have lost either half a pound or pound and half so clearly am chuffed especially since I haven't been following plan, just tryin eat healthy
Not sure why they show different reading but going to take the lower weight loss as this seems more realistic. Back to on sw today. If I struggle after week or so I am going back to class for a while x

On last WI on the 119ers Deb you were 8st 8.75lbs, so that means you've lost 1.75lbs.......YAY, well done you & definitely take the lower weight! You must have been doing something right, so brilliant news & good luck back on SW xx

kim63 said:
Morning Ladies

Well I was awake bright & early this morning like an excited school girl! Have just heard DH on the radio promoting our ride & they're also mentioning it every half an hour following the news.......so proud of my boy & he sounded very sexy on the radio!

WI today....................I'M IN THE 8'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 8st 12.5lbs YIPPEE! I so wanted to be 8st something today, so Im quite a happy bunny!

Yeeeeeeey Kim well done!!

Wow Kim what a great result!! Well done and hope everything goes smoothly for the ride! The weather forecast for here is really grim for the weekend (and today we are due a weeks worth of rain in a day Apparantly lol!) so hope the rain doesn't spoil anything after them training so hard.

Best of luck to your hubby and the rest of the cycling crew! X

100% Challenge Week 9

Kim 8st 12.5lbs (-7.5lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 30 min Powerwalk & D6/21 L1 6Week 6Pack
Thursday - EE 1HexA 5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 20/105 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 9 Syns 40min Yoga
Wednesday - SE 1HexA 2HexB 9.5 Syns D1 L1 6Week 6Pack & 6 mile walk
Thursday - SE 1HexB 6.5 Syns 4min Yoga, 15mins Abs, 1hr Burlesque & 2.5 mile walk
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Donna 8st 13lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 3.5 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 0 Syns
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (5.75lbs)
Tuesday - SF 8 Wkls
Wednesday - SF 7 Wkls 40min walk & 10min yoga
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls 2hr walk
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 1HexB 8 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexB 40 Syns 40min Powerwalk & 100 sit ups
Thursday - Maintain 1400 calories 35min Powerwalk & 100 sit ups
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Pobel 9st 10lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 2 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 0.5 Syns
Thursday -
Friday - EE 1 HexA HexB 15 syns
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 1hr Badminton
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14.5 Syns
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)

Last edited:
Wow Kim what a great result!! Well done and hope everything goes smoothly for the ride! The weather forecast for here is really grim for the weekend (and today we are due a weeks worth of rain in a day Apparantly lol!) so hope the rain doesn't spoil anything after them training so hard.

Best of luck to your hubby and the rest of the cycling crew! X

Thanks Laura. I just saw the weather warning as well, but hopefully we will miss it all. We shouldnt hit Wales til Sunday/ Monday & then Scotland Monday/Tuesday.
Have you WI yet or are you waiting til 9am? Why do you wait til 9am??????? xx

woohoo Kim, no wonder you are a happy bunny.. you must be tiny now what with all the exercising you do aswell.

great news, good luck to your hubby.. i'm sure as long as it's not to hot or windy the weather will be fine what ever it is :) x

kim63 said:
Morning Ladies

Yippeeee well done miss Kim. You deserve that with all your effort. Brilliant.
I am sticking to 8st 8lb 1/4 as that is more realistic. Had a coffee then did it again and its showing the heavier weight. Mid week it was heavier so technically lost half pound. Still happy to see movement tho so pleased that at last I can try get movement on scales.
You have managed to spur me on with your fab losses
Have a great time skinny minny x

pobel said:
great loss Debs, lb and a half is brill. Is that you at target now? If you are at target you can attend claasses free can't you?

Thanks. Sticking to the lower loss. That seems more realistic. I last went to class over year ago so would need to re join. Am not the best at sticking to anything, think six weeks is the most I manage. Will try on my own then if I need the class will go x

Yippeeee well done miss Kim. You deserve that with all your effort. Brilliant.
I am sticking to 8st 8lb 1/4 as that is more realistic. Had a coffee then did it again and its showing the heavier weight. Mid week it was heavier so technically lost half pound. Still happy to see movement tho so pleased that at last I can try get movement on scales.
You have managed to spur me on with your fab losses
Have a great time skinny minny x

Thanks Deb & well done on the half loss!
Exercise is the key in my opinion as I've had steady losses since I upped my exercise regime............so learn to love Jillian! x

Back