Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

woohoo Kim, no wonder you are a happy bunny.. you must be tiny now what with all the exercising you do aswell.

great news, good luck to your hubby.. i'm sure as long as it's not to hot or windy the weather will be fine what ever it is :) x

Thanks Pobel. DH says he doesn't want me to lose anymore as loves me as I am now, but what does he know lol! But he's happy for me to get to 8.7, just for me! Think I'll keep quiet about me wanting to get to 8.2!
I dont think we will see any heat, wind maybe & rain by the looks of it, but you never know! x

kim63 said:
Thanks Laura. I just saw the weather warning as well, but hopefully we will miss it all. We shouldnt hit Wales til Sunday/ Monday & then Scotland Monday/Tuesday.
Have you WI yet or are you waiting til 9am? Why do you wait til 9am??????? xx

I didn't like weighing in as soon as I woke up and then finding I need the toilet after weigh in lol!! X

kim63 said:
Haha! Im too nosey, but know what you mean as I find I need 'to go' after my first coffee, but then its too late then as Im full of fluid! x

Haha yeh me too, wonder what weighs more a poo or a cup of coffee lol!!

Anyway just weighed in and a STS - a little disappointing as I stuck to it all this week without one naughty meal off like I often do! However I didnt do much exercise this week as kettlebells gave me really terrible DOMS so I could barely move for 2 days after it!! X

STS is better than a gain though Laura!!!

Kim dunno if you are coming through yorkshire at all but we are flooding!!!! At my school the chapel has flooded and the music block. all the poor kids have had to change into their PE kits as they are so wet! Send them loopy :-( So today should be fun!!!!!

I cant believe how much I am aching in my abs after that ab circle trainer yesterday. I need one!!!

Anyway just weighed in and a STS - a little disappointing as I stuck to it all this week without one naughty meal off like I often do! However I didnt do much exercise this week as kettlebells gave me really terrible DOMS so I could barely move for 2 days after it!! X

STS is brilliant Laura, so try not to be too disappointed but know how you feel when you work so hard at it. Maybe you're like me & need the exercise, or maybe you're not eating enough & need that naughty night to boost your metabolism! Our bodies are strange & you never know how its going to lose, you just have to go with it unfortunately! You've had some fab losses on WW, so feep doing what you're doing xx

kim63 said:
Haha! Im too nosey, but know what you mean as I find I need 'to go' after my first coffee, but then its too late then as Im full of fluid! x

On that subject. Am really struggling and gettin lots cramps. Any advice? Sorry ladies I hate toilet talk but honestly sore x

Kim dunno if you are coming through yorkshire at all but we are flooding!!!! At my school the chapel has flooded and the music block. all the poor kids have had to change into their PE kits as they are so wet! Send them loopy :-( So today should be fun!!!!!

I cant believe how much I am aching in my abs after that ab circle trainer yesterday. I need one!!!

No, not coming thru Yorkshire, I dont think anyway, but CANNOT believe this dreadful weather! x

Yup anything that's not upwards is fine by me! Just usually lose with one naughty meal a week unpointed so perhaps that's the magic weightloss secret lol??

Oh poor kids the rain today is mental I have no real need to go out today so i am not going to!! Hope you survive the crazy day vicky! X

Morning ladies! Well done everyone for losing and Laura on te STS =). Awful weather this morning, hope it doesn't effect the weekend too much Kim, good luck!

Got my first 10hour shift today, 12-10pm, going to be a hard ol' shift but i will power through. I'm hoping to have a chicken burger without the bun and hope that will be okay.

Anyone know where i can get a really accurate pedometer for cheap? x

Hello ladies! Unfortunately our menu is quite different to high street spoons menus, as we're airside at the terminal and we have a tiny tiny kitchen, everything is pre packaged and microwaved or baked. So no alterations for lil old me or anything. Seriously this pasta was sooooo oily it put me off just looking at it but i had to eat SOMETHING. We can't bring our own lunch, as we're airside food and liquids over 100ml will not make it through security. We can eat elsewhere but why spend the money? Siiiigh. But i hope that 9 hours on my feet would've helped to burn it off xD.

Tempted to buy myself a pedometer for work haha.

Sounding very happy and positive Nikki i'm really happy for you =) i wish you the best of luck.

And Kim, have a great weekend! =)

That's a shame, at least you can try and make the best choices possible. And yeah being on your feet all day must help

Morning all
Slightly confused. today is weigh in day.Stood on scales and they said I was 8st 7lb my old official target. Couldn't believe it so stood on them again. Showed 8st 8lb 1/4. Must have stood on them six times and they showed these two weights each time. Either way I have lost either half a pound or pound and half so clearly am chuffed especially since I haven't been following plan, just tryin eat healthy
Not sure why they show different reading but going to take the lower weight loss as this seems more realistic. Back to on sw today. If I struggle after week or so I am going back to class for a while x

Well done on your loss, my mums scales do that, just show completely different weights one after the other. Which is a pain as I'm a bit of a weirdo and like to weigh myself with jeans on, then without, before going to the toilet and then after :p lol but I don't know how reliable her scales are, they should be good though as they're ww ones

Morning Ladies

Well I was awake bright & early this morning like an excited school girl! Have just heard DH on the radio promoting our ride & they're also mentioning it every half an hour following the news.......so proud of my boy & he sounded very sexy on the radio!

WI today....................I'M IN THE 8'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I lost 1.5lbs this week taking me to 8st 12.5lbs YIPPEE! I so wanted to be 8st something today, so Im quite a happy bunny!

Good luck for your WI today Laura & Debs xx

Very exciting day for you then :D well done

Thanks Pobel. DH says he doesn't want me to lose anymore as loves me as I am now, but what does he know lol! But he's happy for me to get to 8.7, just for me! Think I'll keep quiet about me wanting to get to 8.2!
I dont think we will see any heat, wind maybe & rain by the looks of it, but you never know! x

My boyfriend said he didn't want me to loose more weight when I got to 9 stone 7, but I ignored him as I wanted to get to 9 stone, after I did it he admitted he was wrong and that although he thought I looked great at 9 stone 7, I looked better at 9 stone. He hasn't really had an opinion on whether I should go to 8 stone 7 or not, I think he's just going to let me decide what I want.

STS is better then a gain, maybe you'll loose more next week instead, my weight loss is always very unpredictable and actually usually when I've been slightly off plan a few weeks in a row I usually gain or STS the week I get back on plan 100% I don't know why, might be just catch up from the other weeks.

We have the flood warning where I am in Yorkshire but no floods that I know of yet, but we've had bad floods in the past, luckily our house is on top of a hill, as is the school I work at, but a few years ago the hill was flooded, really wasn't safe to go up or down it and school had to be closed as it was being used for people who's houses had been flooded. Hoping nothing like that happens, its horrible when people loose or suffer with their houses through floods. The new school is just being built as well, I hope no flooding ruins anything.

Little one let me have a lovely lie in this morning, I felt so guilty, my boyfriend came up to say he was leaving and that little one was still in bed. I got up at half 8 and little one was downstairs eating some fruit and watching TV I asked when he got up and he said when my boyfriend came up to see me he got up... that would have been around 7, can't believe he didn't come to get me up.

Ooooh forgot to say, I lost another 8cm's in 4 weeks, so a total of 71cm's since January, which is 28 inches!!!!!! x

kim63 said:
Ooooh forgot to say, I lost another 8cm's in 4 weeks, so a total of 71cm's since January, which is 28 inches!!!!!! x

Wow amazing Kim!! Am rubbish at measuring, always get diff results ha

I live in like a valley :-( and next to a canal. I think my house will flood this time which is really poo. We couldnt afford to get house insurance either as the premium was too high because of the risk of flooding!!
I think my school might have to close soon the corridor that links the two bits of the school is already flooded as is the gym and all the fields and the car park!!!

donna88 said:
That's a shame, at least you can try and make the best choices possible. And yeah being on your feet all day must help

Well done on your loss, my mums scales do that, just show completely different weights one after the other. Which is a pain as I'm a bit of a weirdo and like to weigh myself with jeans on, then without, before going to the toilet and then after :p lol but I don't know how reliable her scales are, they should be good though as they're ww ones

Very exciting day for you then :D well done

My boyfriend said he didn't want me to loose more weight when I got to 9 stone 7, but I ignored him as I wanted to get to 9 stone, after I did it he admitted he was wrong and that although he thought I looked great at 9 stone 7, I looked better at 9 stone. He hasn't really had an opinion on whether I should go to 8 stone 7 or not, I think he's just going to let me decide what I want.

STS is better then a gain, maybe you'll loose more next week instead, my weight loss is always very unpredictable and actually usually when I've been slightly off plan a few weeks in a row I usually gain or STS the week I get back on plan 100% I don't know why, might be just catch up from the other weeks.

We have the flood warning where I am in Yorkshire but no floods that I know of yet, but we've had bad floods in the past, luckily our house is on top of a hill, as is the school I work at, but a few years ago the hill was flooded, really wasn't safe to go up or down it and school had to be closed as it was being used for people who's houses had been flooded. Hoping nothing like that happens, its horrible when people loose or suffer with their houses through floods. The new school is just being built as well, I hope no flooding ruins anything.

Little one let me have a lovely lie in this morning, I felt so guilty, my boyfriend came up to say he was leaving and that little one was still in bed. I got up at half 8 and little one was downstairs eating some fruit and watching TV I asked when he got up and he said when my boyfriend came up to see me he got up... that would have been around 7, can't believe he didn't come to get me up.

Don't feel guilty sounds as tho he was fine...and he choose fruit. Well done him lol

lilprincessvic said:
I live in like a valley :-( and next to a canal. I think my house will flood this time which is really poo. We couldnt afford to get house insurance either as the premium was too high because of the risk of flooding!!
I think my school might have to close soon the corridor that links the two bits of the school is already flooded as is the gym and all the fields and the car park!!!

God that's not good. Is there provisions you can make for floods?

Wow thats good isn't it...once my lap top comes back from gettin fixed I can look it all up.
Had some grilled bacon in an Asda pitta bread for breakfast. What do you guys use in pitta bread spread wise? Don't normally have it and thought it would be dry but was nice with mayo And some sauce x

Wow thats good isn't it...once my lap top comes back from gettin fixed I can look it all up.
Had some grilled bacon in an Asda pitta bread for breakfast. What do you guys use in pitta bread spread wise? Don't normally have it and thought it would be dry but was nice with mayo And some sauce x

0.5 syns per tbsp of Hellmans Extra Light Mayo.
What sauce was it. Ketchup is 1 syn per tbsp
Try spreading some light phili on the pitta.....I use it for everything!
If you dont know the syns for items just use the 20 calories = 1 Syns x

Back