Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Another....

Attachments

• image-1520496648.jpg
    image-1520496648.jpg
    457.4 KB · Views: 51
Looks great fun Nikki & 'you is looking well slim'! My legs are half the length of yours lol! x

Its good to be nervous Donna, its healthy, as you dont want to go in all confident & cocky as thats when things go wrong! x

Nikki you look fantastic, your so pretty and VERY slim. Glad you had a great time.

Thanks Kim, I suppose its not the end of the world if I don't pass first time either....although my brother and sister both did lol. But its not a competition. I hate being judged though, the test is going to be awful

When I did my test, many moons ago & I know its changed since then, my driving instructor turned up for the hour lesson before the test & told me the car I'd learnt to drive in was in the garage & he'd had to hire one for the day & it was a completely different car to the one I' learnt to drive in......I still passed first time! Its natural to feel nervous, so use those nerves as excess positive energy & you'll be fine. The instructors know you'll be nervous & you can only go & do your best! x

Didn't actually want to tell anyone about it to be honest, but then had to tell my mum as boyfriend has to go into work the day I have it booked, so he can't have little one. Then he went and told his mum, which to be honest I'm really annoyed about as I don't really think he should have knowing I didn't want anyone knowing... I think he would have told her even if I didn't have to tell my mum.

Having an awful day syn wise, not actually synned yet but everything seems to be going wrong, we don't really have much in, making a quiche for tea tonight, the cottage cheese should be okay until Friday but it smelt a bit off (I'd already put the quiche in the oven before I noticed) I'm really hoping the quiche is okay as I don't know what I'll do for tea otherwise. Saved a bit of pasatta so my boyfriend can do a curry tomorrow for tea and we eat tea at my mums on a Wednesday, so I should be okay with a few make shift lunches.... as long as todays tea isn't ruined (I suppose I could always throw some veggie sausages in the oven) but I feel like I've wasted all the veg in the quiche if its off :(

Sweet swoo Nikki, lovely as always.
Donna am sure I was third time lucky and It's so much more expensive now. I had a break down on my lesson before...as in a full blown crying session ha ha probably past out of pity. You can only do your best..

Still debating class ladies, apparently there is money off voucher in a mag this week so will hopefully get to use it and save cash on the new books. Only one syn used today. Got fibre plus bars for 99p and they are soo good

Just been sat at work trying to figure out my mini targets.

So....
1. Hope for a STS or even a 0.5lb loss tonight
2. Lose 4.5lb in 2 weeks in time for OH birthday night out (got to really stick to plan to get this!!)
3. Exercise 3 times a week.... Wii, skipping, 30ds and walking.
4. Get to target by bonfire night if not before!!

My lesson today went really well, awww bless you Deb... I feel loads better about it after today, got another lesson Wednesday and hopefully that will go well but no doubt I'll still be pooing myself for the test lol.

Good goals Nikki, hope you make them, how much do you have to loose to get to target?

Woo hoo 1lb loss!!! 11lbs to go to target now :)

Nikki<3 said:
Woo hoo 1lb loss!!! 11lbs to go to target now :)

Well done Nikki that is great!! I am sure you will reach your mini goals as planned also.

That's great it went well Donna, you can only do your best x

Ladies I have asked the question on main forum as can't see it in my book and is prob very obvious. If not using ryvita as healthy extra is it just the 1syns per 20cal rule? Also if it is healthy extra is it two your allowed? I have the cracked black pepper ones?

Hello everyone I am just popping my head in here as I hope to be joining this thread very soon have a couple of pounds to lose and then I will be in the 9s closer to my ultimate goal of being in the 8s. woohoo new to slimming world and this is my first week.

Hiya all, I'm at a real low at the minute I started at 11st, got down to 9st 7lb but can't seem to get rid of the last few pounds to get me into the 8st region, over the last 20 weeks I just seem to be hovering between 9st 7 and 9st 10lb please please please, I need some advice heeeeeellp! :(

Well done Nikki that is great!! I am sure you will reach your mini goals as planned also.

That's great it went well Donna, you can only do your best x

Ladies I have asked the question on main forum as can't see it in my book and is prob very obvious. If not using ryvita as healthy extra is it just the 1syns per 20cal rule? Also if it is healthy extra is it two your allowed? I have the cracked black pepper ones?

I'm going to try and stop stressing about it, but obviously that's bound to not work closer to the day, but I'm not going to worry about it. Got a couple of bottles of wine in, boyfriends friend brought one with him this weekend and my boyfriend got one from school, so might have to crack one open after my test whatever the outcome is... just to relax lol.

Couldn't find them on the list for a while, but you can have 3 of the cracked black pepper ryvita according to the online list. They're two syns each if not using as a HEB

Hello everyone I am just popping my head in here as I hope to be joining this thread very soon have a couple of pounds to lose and then I will be in the 9s closer to my ultimate goal of being in the 8s. woohoo new to slimming world and this is my first week.

Welcome to the thread and good luck getting into the 9s, hopefully at your next WI, then you can work on getting into the 8's

Hiya all, I'm at a real low at the minute I started at 11st, got down to 9st 7lb but can't seem to get rid of the last few pounds to get me into the 8st region, over the last 20 weeks I just seem to be hovering between 9st 7 and 9st 10lb please please please, I need some advice heeeeeellp! :(

I got stuck around 9 stone 5 9 stone 7 myself, what syns are you having and are you having all your healthy extra's? I'd started doing red and green and only having one HEA and I'd also started reducing my syns to try and loose more weight. But my consultant told me to make sure I had all the HEX's and also to have at least 10 syns, I was positive I was going to gain that week, but I had a great loss.

I'm sort of stuck around 9 stone now, keep popping into the 8's briefly but can't seem to get down to 8 stone 12 and can't seem to stay in the 8's

Morning chicas :)

What a glorious day!!!

In a bit of a bother.... I'm the only one in my office all week and I'm sooooo unprepared!!!

I have a fibre plus bar, 2 babybels, a muller light and some sugar free squash! Oh and tic tacs......

Hey ladies been a bit AWOL lately as seem to be too busy to regularly catch up on threads now I'm back at work! Not even working all that much but just exhausted the rest of the time or I'm out! Hope all is well with everyone :) xx

Morning chicas :)

What a glorious day!!!

In a bit of a bother.... I'm the only one in my office all week and I'm sooooo unprepared!!!

I have a fibre plus bar, 2 babybels, a muller light and some sugar free squash! Oh and tic tacs......

Ooo bit of a nightmare, good luck this week. Can you stock up on more for the rest of the week?

Hey ladies been a bit AWOL lately as seem to be too busy to regularly catch up on threads now I'm back at work! Not even working all that much but just exhausted the rest of the time or I'm out! Hope all is well with everyone :) xx

How are you doing other then being exhausted? Hope works going well

I'm stupidly excited, ordered all the game of thrones books on Saturday and they've just arrived!!! I need to hurry up and finish reading the book I'm on now so I can start them! We're going to see batman tomorrow as well, so we watched batman begins yesterday and will be watching the dark knight tonight!

Morning ladies.... been away again! went to see madonna at the weekend and as a result have managed to put on 2.5lbs :-o ridiculous!!! I suppose i had chips and curry sauce, haggis and chips lol not to mention a chicken korma with peshwari nan so i can kinda see where i went wrong haha :).

Anyways, planning to get back on it... back to extra easy i think and see how it goes!

100% Challenge Weekly WI Week 10
WB 17.07.12

Kim 8st 11lbs Friday WI (-9lbs)

Vicky (WW) 10st 6.5lbs Monday WI (+6.5lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs Tuesday WI (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs Friday WI (-5.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 12lbs Monday WI (-3.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 10.5lbs Tuesday WI (-1.5lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs Tuesday WI (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs Thursday WI (-1lb)

Vitology said:

Hey there, you have did really well so far. Am not the best at sw and sticking to plan but I know for a few weeks when I was watching what I was eating and also doing excercise I saw better losses. I have six pounds to lose in seven weeks and I am planning on doing the same again.
I know the ladies on here have good losses when excercise is increased esp Kim who has done amazing. Do You do excercise?

100% Challenge Weekly WI Week 10
WB 17.07.12

Kim 8st 11lbs Friday WI (-9lbs)

Vicky (WW) 10st 6.5lbs Monday WI (+6.5lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs Tuesday WI (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 9lbs Friday WI (-5.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 11lbs Monday WI (-4.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 10.5lbs Tuesday WI (-1.5lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs Tuesday WI (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs Thursday WI (-1lb)

Just updated after last nights WI :) thanks Pobel

Back