Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Congrats on the loss

Not sure Donna but will focus on the baby steps just now. If I lose weight this week I will be stunned. Three weeks in a row isn't really heard of for me, not that I can remember anyway. Had loads wine etc but am happy doing what am doing so that's my priority for now.
Your gain prob was due to your weigh in being different from usual and I wouldn't worry. You have been stressed and celebrating so ease off yourself for now, get back on track and enjoy the buzz of driving.....p.s my mum is hardly in my car but if she is she acts the same. Wouldn't worry about it. Just get out there and enjoy the freedom x

lol she's a nightmare, I'd driven my boyfriend to work, then gone to my mums, I was nervous driving him to work but had got into the swing of things getting to my mums, although did end up parking 4 doors down as by the time I'd straightened up that's where I was so I just left it lol. But then while I was driving my mum around it was a nightmare, I was then dreading driving on my own (with little on in the back) to go and pick my boyfriend back up, but I was fine and felt so comfortable doing it. So yeah I'll try and leave it a while before driving with her again and then when I do I'll have to just ignore her best I can.
She also made a point of when I bay park I'm on the wrong side of the road, which she is sort of right but that's how they taught me, so I was second guessing that but then when I was talking to my boyfriend he pointed out that it doesn't really matter because if your parking in a car park people should just wait for you anyway so it doesn't really matter which side of the road your on as long as you don't drive on the wrong side of the road.

Anyway I was back on plan yesterday and just had a yummy cooked breakfast as my boyfriend is finally properly on his summer holidays :D

Good luck for this week anyway, I was tempted by wine yesterday to celebrate the driving but left it and I'm happy I did. What are the average syns on a bottle of white and rose?

That's a long day Kim, esp the commute. Take it easy...I hope they recognise you since you have shrunk ;)

Yes it is a long day with the commute Deb, thats why Im not going to do long days for a while as it can turn into a 15 hour day & I still find long drives uncomfortable on my neck! Because I do Agency I dont go back to the same place unless I get a regular client, so I dont see the same people.

I need to get my self sorted with food for shifts as I can end up eating food at weird times & sometimes you dont get a break, which is not good for a dieter! Im sure it wont do me any harm for a few weeks as Im sure I've a few pounds to lose after this week! Haven't WI for 3 weeks, so will see what the damage will be tomorrow! x

Can you not go to a morning class Donna, as at least you wont have to wait all day stressing & not eating properly? x

There is one on a Monday morning which I could go to, but it would only be for the next few weeks and then when we're all back at school I'd have to go back to the afternoon. I do tend to eat okay on WI day, but going back to having whatever for breakfast and then a salad at lunch time... not going to worry too much about it, but will be upset if its another gain

debtin said:
How did today go Kim? Your prob tired but hope it went well x

Thanks for asking Deb & all went really well. Was ward work today but doing my speciality tomorrow which is intensive care. Neck feels great just a bit tired, but I'm a strong old bird lol! Will be nice earning again so I can go & spend it lol! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

donna88 said:
There is one on a Monday morning which I could go to, but it would only be for the next few weeks and then when we're all back at school I'd have to go back to the afternoon. I do tend to eat okay on WI day, but going back to having whatever for breakfast and then a salad at lunch time... not going to worry too much about it, but will be upset if its another gain

I wander what's been causing the gains then? Do you still keep a food diary, weigh Hex's etc? Maybe you should try exercising as I know that's when my losses started to increase. Are you still trying to get to 8.12? Maybe you've reached a natural healthy weight now for you & should just try to maintain at that weight for a while & try to lose the last few pounds in a few weeks, as it takes the pressure off x

lilprincessvic said:
Glad it went ok Kim.

Kept up to the exercise today 2.5 walk to work, 1 hour burlesque and 20 mins aerobics :)

I'm sure now you're exercising again Vicky the weight will start to drop off & its good to hear you've got your mojo back.

I'm back on plan as of today but don't think WI tomorrow will be a happy one, but not bothered weirdly, as feel good as I am but still want to get to 8.7 however long it takes. Desperate to get out on my bike but will need to get into some sort of routine first & then start exercising again! X

Morning ladies - scales are showing a loss today. Cant quite work it out - its either too early or my maths is pants (think its the latter). Was 8st 5lb 3/4 and scales showing i am 8st 3lb 3/4
whatever it is i am surprised for the 2nd or third week. I must admit to still drinking wine and having a take away. I have still been doing the lemons to drink and green tea. Perhap and is the difference is not having the curly wurly and crisps at night - but these were usually, not always, within syns. I am following sw to a point but maybe due to being more relaxed aobut it, am not thinking aobut it too much....if that makes sense? Think i was caught up in the "eat as much free food" trap as i notice now that i try to keep my portions down and try very hard to snack on fruit.
Has anyone else tried lemons?
also thinking that since i havent been that good to lose weight - compared to my efforts of really trying - that maybe its stress??? been busier in work and although its still a desk job maybe its having an effect?

See - never happy. Finally seeing some movement on scales and now i an questioning it - silly lass. Have good day all - its friday!

Yay a 2lb loss hun is great! Look at the scales going down and down!!

Well after a week of eating absolute c**p I feel like a beach whale and last night I was awake in agony with my belly, been feeling super sick in the day too so it's not a good sign :-(

Anyway today is a new day and its 1 week until OH birthday night out. Can I pull I back? Hell yeah I can!! Back in the gym is going to help loads too :-D my next WI is going to be Thursday. Wish me luck!

Wow Debs well done!!!!! Well I looked on scales this morning and im blumming 10 7. Think it might be the initial bloating of upping the exercise again so going to keep going with it!!! Whats depressing is that I now weigh over 2 stone more than some of you! And I can feel it too!!!!

Yay, well done Debs brilliant loss :D. Im of the theory & I think we chatted about it a while back, by chilling with it all, stop overthinking it all & guess what happens.......weight loss!!!! Keep it going! x

Vicky Im sure its just exercise/water bloat as you say, as I remember putting on 2lbs when I upped my exercise & then had steady losses from then on x

Nikki, proof that eating c**p is not good for the digestive system, so get back to it young lady & Im sure you'll drop a few pounds ready for your night out next week x

Well, my weight over the past 3 weeks have all been gains LOL! WI last Friday was a massive 3lb gain as it was * week, definitely not food/booze as I'd been 100% on plan & then after my fabulous over indulgence this last week......I loved every mouthful, but proves I cant eat like that everyday.........it was a 1.5lb gain! Normally I would be pulling my hair out & climbing the walls, but I feel very calm about it all as was expecting it. So, emotionally it goes to show if you know you will have a gain its so much better, its those horrible gains you get when you dont deserve them that hurt!
Onwards & downwards to 8.7 I go! x

I wander what's been causing the gains then? Do you still keep a food diary, weigh Hex's etc? Maybe you should try exercising as I know that's when my losses started to increase. Are you still trying to get to 8.12? Maybe you've reached a natural healthy weight now for you & should just try to maintain at that weight for a while & try to lose the last few pounds in a few weeks, as it takes the pressure off x

I haven't been doing anything different, still measure everything ect. I haven't been exercising much, but still do plenty of walking ect. which is all I used to do, will just see what happens on Tuesday. I have been looking at some exercise classes now I've passed my driving test, as I can get out easily to the leisure centre now, I think classes would be better for me as I'm more likely to keep going rather then just the gym which I find boring. There's an aqua zumba class I'd love to try but its same time as WI so will have to try it one week when I'm not bothered about getting weighed. But there are plenty of others I could try, want to borrow some old trainers from my mum as I don't have any but don't want to buy any until I know I'm defgoing to get the use out of them.

Still would like to get to 8 stone 12, but at the moment would be happy with a maintain or a loss to get me back to 9 stone.

Morning ladies - scales are showing a loss today. Cant quite work it out - its either too early or my maths is pants (think its the latter). Was 8st 5lb 3/4 and scales showing i am 8st 3lb 3/4
whatever it is i am surprised for the 2nd or third week. I must admit to still drinking wine and having a take away. I have still been doing the lemons to drink and green tea. Perhap and is the difference is not having the curly wurly and crisps at night - but these were usually, not always, within syns. I am following sw to a point but maybe due to being more relaxed aobut it, am not thinking aobut it too much....if that makes sense? Think i was caught up in the "eat as much free food" trap as i notice now that i try to keep my portions down and try very hard to snack on fruit.
Has anyone else tried lemons?
also thinking that since i havent been that good to lose weight - compared to my efforts of really trying - that maybe its stress??? been busier in work and although its still a desk job maybe its having an effect?

See - never happy. Finally seeing some movement on scales and now i an questioning it - silly lass. Have good day all - its friday!

I've not tried lemons, but going shopping today so if they're cheap I might pick some up and see if that helps me get things moving.

Yay a 2lb loss hun is great! Look at the scales going down and down!!

Well after a week of eating absolute c**p I feel like a beach whale and last night I was awake in agony with my belly, been feeling super sick in the day too so it's not a good sign :-(

Anyway today is a new day and its 1 week until OH birthday night out. Can I pull I back? Hell yeah I can!! Back in the gym is going to help loads too :-D my next WI is going to be Thursday. Wish me luck!

Good luck I'm sure you'll be fine.

Being a shorty as well, If I could get into the 8s I would totally feel like I'm on track, 9st 8lbs at the moment...not toooooo far to go! :)

I think most of us are shortys, good luck, the 8's don't seem to want to me to join them at the moment lol, hope you have better luck then me.

Thanks for the welcome! Just got home from the gym and looking forward to getting back into it properly, only thing is I work long and strange shifts, but I found another thread that had a free online fitness video which I might try at home when I'm working, because after today I won't be able to get to the gym for 4 days and then I just get out of sync with it all, so I'll try thins and see how it goes :) Feeling motivated! Any one tried spinning classes? I find they hurt but leave you feeling great :)
Good luck everyone!!

i seemed to have missed loads here! one minute it's all quite and the next it's all go :). Seems like most of us have found our mojo again though :).

I've been trying to get into the exercise regime!! I've still a few weeks left of my gym trial so trying to make the most of it. Today i tried body pump... that's a tough one, i'll beable to tell just how tough tomorrow when i can't walk lol. Anyways, it's one i reckon i'd do again.. the body combat was the same toughness i think. Kettlebells is what i enjoy the most as its what i feel really works my middle which is my biggest problem area. The scales are up but only what i'd expect with the exercise, hopefully i'll reap the rewards in a few weeks!!I think i can see a difference already so trying to concentrate on that.

Hope you all have a fabby weekend.. and sunshine stays with us x

Back