Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I don't want to update my stats :( Stupid weight has just been creeping on and on....can I wait until tomorrow? If I gain again I'm going to scream as that will be a month of being 100% with nothing but gains, I'd like to think that I would loose more then I've gained, but that'd be 3 lb plus which I never loose so any loss will be a happy one.

Don't think I can update the info on my phone but really pleased to see I was at 9st 9lb and now at 9st 5lb :-D

Have been trying more propoints days on ww rather than just simply filling and they must be working :)

Loaded with the cold and sore throat at the moment so been using a fair few points on icecream rather than food lol! X

Updated for Laura :), let me know if i've got it wrong.

100% Challenge Weekly WI Week 12
WB 06/08/12

Kim 8st 11lbs Friday WI (-9lbs)

Vicky (WW) 10st 6.5lbs Monday WI (+6.5lbs)

Donna 8st 13 lbs Tuesday WI (-2.5lbs)

Laura 9st 5lbs Friday WI (-10.75lbs)

Nikki 9st 11lbs Monday WI (-4.5lbs)

Pobel 9st 9lbs Monday WI (-10.0lbs)

Claire 9st 11lbs Tuesday WI (-1lb)

Ronnie 9st 7lbs Thursday WI (-1lb)

Oh dear, my poor little brain has to think hard about today's shift as on a night tonight, the first one in a year! Not difficult you may think, but believe me food wise it is as Im up & awake for over 24hours! Need to get my thinking cap on & do some shopping for SF & free food I can munch on especially thru the night!

kim63 said:
Oh dear, my poor little brain has to think hard about today's shift as on a night tonight, the first one in a year! Not difficult you may think, but believe me food wise it is as Im up & awake for over 24hours! Need to get my thinking cap on & do some shopping for SF & free food I can munch on especially thru the night!

Good luck for night shift Kim should you not be trying have a little nap ?? Lots of sf to nibble on sounds like a plan :) x

God yeah Kim get sleeping. Am like a half shut knife today. Little one had me up, then couldn't sleep, too much on my mind, then when I finally got to sleep little one wakened again ugh
Do you find you eat more on night shifts?

God yeah Kim get sleeping. Am like a half shut knife today. Little one had me up, then couldn't sleep, too much on my mind, then when I finally got to sleep little one wakened again ugh
Do you find you eat more on night shifts?

Got up at 9 & them went to bed for a few hours, so feel ok now. I've done nights for years so am used to the sleep deprivation lol! No, I dont really eat more on nights as long as I have all my food prepped & have lots of snacky foods like strawberries etc Im ok. Its just on the first night you have to be organised as you're awake most of the day & obviously all night. Im with a patient in their own home, so not on my feet all night, so its the tiredness that makes you hungry, but Im all prepared! x

Thanks for updating me Pobel. Being prepared food wise when going back to work really threw me too when I started too Kim I was so used to being able to make whatever I fancy at home! X

kim63 said:
Got up at 9 & them went to bed for a few hours, so feel ok now. I've done nights for years so am used to the sleep deprivation lol! No, I dont really eat more on nights as long as I have all my food prepped & have lots of snacky foods like strawberries etc Im ok. Its just on the first night you have to be organised as you're awake most of the day & obviously all night. Im with a patient in their own home, so not on my feet all night, so its the tiredness that makes you hungry, but Im all prepared! x

Sorry for my ignorance but I take it you can't sleep when looking after someone in own home? What do you do all night and how do you stay awake/focused?

debtin said:
Sorry for my ignorance but I take it you can't sleep when looking after someone in own home? What do you do all night and how do you stay awake/focused?

No sleeping on duty, its a big no no & a sackable offence I think!
Keep myself occupied with my laptop watching Big Brother!, reading my kindle so the night goes fairly quickly! Watching a movie at the mo with my patient, so not too taxing lol!
Have 4 nights in a row so will soon get into the swing of it & I sleep ok during the day. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

1lb off for me today, amazing since I had two quite heavy nights out (drinking not eating)...coping really well with the food side of things, eating loads of good stuff and not even tempted by any bad food, but the drinking is really hard going since all my friends are at it on a nightly basis. Anyway loving slimming world and will be rewarding myself with a new bikini today :)

Hope everyone else is having a good week, I'm trying to keep up with the thread but have guests at the moment and for the next couple of weeks so forgive me if I don't manage it.

Have a lovely week girls :)

Well done messy eater.

Unfortunately I am coming on here to rant HOW IS MY WEIGHT GOING UP!!!!! I have been so good and exercising and everything and scales say 10 9. I could honestly just cry. I might chop a leg off. Thatcmight help!!

Well done messy eater.

Unfortunately I am coming on here to rant HOW IS MY WEIGHT GOING UP!!!!! I have been so good and exercising and everything and scales say 10 9. I could honestly just cry. I might chop a leg off. Thatcmight help!!

Is it the exercise?? I'm going to be very honest I don't do anything other than clean my house and ride my bike round the town (don't really use the car) but I keep reading on here that muscle is heavier than fat etc...

Are you keeping track of your measurements? Perhaps you might see some losses there...Don't chop your leg off hun, very useful legs ;) x

No sleeping on duty, its a big no no & a sackable offence I think!
Keep myself occupied with my laptop watching Big Brother!, reading my kindle so the night goes fairly quickly! Watching a movie at the mo with my patient, so not too taxing lol!
Have 4 nights in a row so will soon get into the swing of it & I sleep ok during the day. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

It's funny how your body adjusts to sleeping at different times isn't it. Bet its quite weird working nights though, especially when whoever your looking after goes to bed.

Well done messy eater.

I feel your pain. If I gain again this week or even if I maintain I'm going to try success express, don't think I'd manage a full week of it but could try and do at least 3 days more if I can.... then if that doesn't work I'll be joining you in chopping off limbs

donna88 said:
It's funny how your body adjusts to sleeping at different times isn't it. Bet its quite weird working nights though, especially when whoever your looking after goes to bed.

I feel your pain. If I gain again this week or even if I maintain I'm going to try success express, don't think I'd manage a full week of it but could try and do at least 3 days more if I can.... then if that doesn't work I'll be joining you in chopping off limbs

Haha glad I'm not on my own.

Might take my measurements but I can tell from my clothes I have gained :-(

Back