Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks Deb & you're so right. I'm healthy, fit & slim & if I want something I will! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Yer Kim think you can allow yourself a couple of glasses of wine at a time like this. Maybe even a giant size bar of chocci lol.

I had an op on my shoulder about 2 years ago bit it's never been right. A couple of weeks ago I went to see the doc cos it's been getting worse and worse and I'm been refereed to a surgeon again :-( part of me is glad cos if it gets it sorted I will be so happy but the other part of me remembers how depressed i got last time. I totally losty independence and couldn't even cook. It was poo!!

Just a quick check in, 1lb on today...nowhere near as bad as expected, sure it's because I've all but given up bread (supplemented that with wine last week though). Anyway as Debs said, new week, fresh start...oh wait I'm coming back to the UK tomorrow for a week....fish & chips ooooops :)

Has it made a difference being off the pill Vicky & what have you done to your shoulder? Did you not have surgery on it?

Have had a few days off plan, no excuse, but a very dear friend of ours has just been admitted to a hospice so we're just on our way up to Bolton to see her. She's been bravely battling Ca for a few years & has finally lost her battle against this cruel disgusting ilness. So a few wines were consumed at the weekend & I'll get back to SW tomorrow as motorway food not SW friendly & not really bothered if Im honest worrying about my figure. Sad times.....x

Oh no :( hope you're okay, sending all my thoughts to you, your friend and their family.
You're right you don't need to worry about dieting at a time like this.

I gained a lb this week but not upset, I had my night out and was expecting it. Gains going to be a lot worse next week and I'm not worrying about that either, its not every week we go on holiday so I'm going to enjoy it, I can loose any gain after as long as its off before Christmas so I can gain it all again I'm not worried ;)

Jenna88 said:
Popping in here after many weeks away, was on hol for four weeks and came back at 9st12lbs, pleased to say after my first week of being back I was down to 9st 6! Onwards and downwards, can't wait to leave the 9s

Lucky you having great holiday time. Am sure you will get to where you want to be soon and you look great too x

messyeater said:
Just a quick check in, 1lb on today...nowhere near as bad as expected, sure it's because I've all but given up bread (supplemented that with wine last week though). Anyway as Debs said, new week, fresh start...oh wait I'm coming back to the UK tomorrow for a week....fish & chips ooooops :)

Wow that was good, if you know what i mean. Esp all that lovely wine. I am sure it will come off as quick as it went on...hope I have as much luck but doubt it x

donna88 said:
Oh no :( hope you're okay, sending all my thoughts to you, your friend and their family.
You're right you don't need to worry about dieting at a time like this.

I gained a lb this week but not upset, I had my night out and was expecting it. Gains going to be a lot worse next week and I'm not worrying about that either, its not every week we go on holiday so I'm going to enjoy it, I can loose any gain after as long as its off before Christmas so I can gain it all again I'm not worried ;)

Do you know Donna am loving your attitude with it all just now. You seem more relaxed and accepting. Everyone does.
I am just not in the mind set. I am trying but just not there. I am not too worried as star week looming and I have been so bad I feel like am slowly fazing out the bad from my system. I will get there. Dvd workout arrived today.....next step is to open from its packaging ha ha such a lazy cow. Anyone seen my mojo?

Donna, you do have such a great attitude at the moment. Hope ot rubs off on me :-D

Me and the oh are having a detox/veggie week this week. I think it will help kick start us and help his ibs as meat makes if work. We are trying to eat as much fish as possible but i only like cod and tuna so its a bit hard lol. All the rest of the meals are going to be veggie. I made a qourn lasagne last night and the kids couldnt even taste the difference plus we was SO full!! There was some mince left in the slow cooker so I added some chillis and spices and when we got back from the football me and the oh had some chilli while the boys ate mcds. We was very proud of our selves :-D Todays plan is - 2 bananas and a vitality yoghurt thing for my breki, superspeed soup and scan bran for dinner then tuna steaks, new pots and veg for tea yum yum :-D Also got my bottle of water with lemons in to sup all day, still on my own at work so might try squeeze some yoga in.

(as you can tell im on the computer so this is turning into an essay as its easier to type on here than on the phone lol)
I am really nervous for tomorrow my schools gets thier gcse results. Now normally this worries me enough but this year I have been the sole teacher of a subject (even though im not qualified) and these kids results depend on me! I also sat the exam with them. O gosh i hope ive not failed it hahaha.

Do you know Donna am loving your attitude with it all just now. You seem more relaxed and accepting. Everyone does.
I am just not in the mind set. I am trying but just not there. I am not too worried as star week looming and I have been so bad I feel like am slowly fazing out the bad from my system. I will get there. Dvd workout arrived today.....next step is to open from its packaging ha ha such a lazy cow. Anyone seen my mojo?

I think it might be hiding with mine Debs!!!

Morning ladies
Back from holiday had a brilliant time loved Ibiza and we will definately return, our hotel was great and food was great. Have wi this morn and I'm 9.11 so only gained 4lb absolutely thrilled with that as we were having 3 big meals aday and lots of drinks, but I did try hard to stick to sw the salad was gorgeous so filled plate with that first then they had the yummiest rice dishes so usually went for a spoon of that then a bit of meat or fish mmmmmm did notice though towards end of holiday my portions were getting bigger and not as careful but on the whole felt I made good choices and enjoyed everything.
Going do a big shop today as nothing in the house
Hope everyone is well will catch up with you all as soon as I can :) xx

I don't know what's kicked my attitude change at the moment, but hope I can keep it, yeah I still want to get down to 8 stone 12 and obviously don't want to slip into bad habits and pile on weight and keep it on, but I think it clicked finally that there's no point making myself miserable and not having extra treats every so often if I want them. Especially when we're on holiday. I just hope I feel the same this time in two weeks after I've had my after holiday WI.

We're off to Yarmouth tomorrow, after my hospital appointment, but little ones been ill this morning, sick twice :( trying to get him to have a sleep but he's having none of it. He thinks we're punishing him, but I just want him to rest so he has a chance at being better for going away. We need to buy him some travel sickness as well as he's prone to that.

Aww no, kids are terrible at sleeping during the day arnt they. You should have fun in Yarmouth though.

I dont know what it is bout the holidays but i can never lose. I have never lost anything during the school holidays. maybe its cos theres no routine? I dont know x

Welcome back Ronnie & I'm sure you'll have that 4lb off in no time. Sounds as tho you made some great & sensible choices & had a fab hols x

*waves* Hi Everyone!

Welcome back Ronnie! How fab is Ibiza! I love love love it!

Having a bit of a wobble as I have a night out tomorrow and pizza tonight! Hoping Friday will balance them both out and give me a incy loss on Saturday. Must get out of the 10's and keep the scales going down and not up!

X

Hi ladies, just popping on quickly, we're setting off to the hospital in ten minutes and then we're off to Yarmouth so might not have chance to come on until after we're home from Butlins. Hope you all have a good week x

Well done Ronnie and glad you had a great time. That's brilliant

Donna hope you have a fab holiday and take Kims advice x

Well ladies gluttony has a lot to answer for. Back up at 8st 7lb 1/4 which isn't a lot but I was down to 8st 3lb not long ago so clearly I need to get a grip.
I am not too concerned by the figures but I am concerned the scales are creeping up. Need to reign it back in.
Hoping the greed was just comfort eating ha....seriously I go away for a few days two weeks today. If I can get below 8st 7lb then I won't mind if I put it on whilst away.
Am going to do my work out....scared to open it but reckon I will do 30 day shred on the first day then do 6week 6pack the next. Will have fairly normal weekend as going out with friends but need sort myself out x
Hey its the weekend, have fun everyone
Does anyone know if Clare and Laura are ok?

Eek not been on here in ages! Hope everyone is well :)

I am ok just been busy since going back to work - finding it hard to adjust to working shifts means sleeping and eating patterns aren't great.

Still doing weight watchers - mixture of simply filling days and propoints - finding propoints fit round my shifts better as not very hungry at work so don't have too much there but have decent evening meal and couple of treats. Seems to be working well almost at target now. Not entirely sure about my weight as I slept through today's weigh in time (been up at 5am all week so needed a long lie in!) so an hour later than usual and scales said 9st 1lb!!! Think this is unnaturally low though as was 9st 3.5lb last week and tend to only lose 1lb a week max at the moment! X

Back