Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Annie - 10st 10 (-7lb) 10st 3 - Sunday WI
Nikki - 10st 1.5 (-2.25lb) 9st 13.25lb Friday WI
Vicky - 10st 9 (-1.5lb) 10st 7.5 - Monday WI
Kim - 9st 1 Friday WI
Deb - 8st 7.25 Friday WI
Ronnie - 9st 9.75 (+3/4) 9st 10.5lb Thursday WI

Good morning ladies :)

I must admit, I've had a piggy weekend... Not extreme, I've probably gone over my cals by 500 a day which would sit me at my maintenance cals. Feel like a bloated fatty though.

I'm having a full detox day today. I have my orange juice, my lemon and some other juice. So just going to flush away some rubbish and hope for a good loss on Friday :-D

I know how you feel nikki! I had a bit of a piggy weekend too but I'm blaming it on hormones lol.

So thanks to Annie I did get up and did the cardio abs workout from the insanity workout as its only 30 minutes long and works my favourite bit lol.

Weather is awful this morning. I wanted to wake up to more sunshine!!!!

*28.5lbs to go*

lilprincessvic said:
I know how you feel nikki! I had a bit of a piggy weekend too but I'm blaming it on hormones lol.

So thanks to Annie I did get up and did the cardio abs workout from the insanity workout as its only 30 minutes long and works my favourite bit lol.

Weather is awful this morning. I wanted to wake up to more sunshine!!!!

*28.5lbs to go*

Great that you Got up and did your exercise. Morning exercise is my favourite to be honest, leaves me feeling great all day!

Ive done a lot of exercise this weekend and I'm feeling it today. Not sure if I'll hack the gym tonight or not. I suppose it's good that I tracked all my calories over the weekend rather than just saying sod it. Yesterday I was infact under by 29, so even though I felt piggish I actually don't do too bad :)

Out of this bracket by Halloween sounds like a good challenge. I won't be by then lol.

That's good that you still tracked nikki I haven't opps!

*28.5lbs to go*

I love morning exercise when I can force myself to do it, well done on getting it done :)

I'm going to squeeze my cross trainer in somewhere today, little ones only at school for two hours and I need to pop down to town to get some milk and some money out so depending how long that takes me I might not have time... so might have to see if he'll let me do it this morning :/

At least your piggy weekend wasn't too bad Nikki, good luck with the detox today, hope it makes you feel loads better

BLEUGH ive just eaten like 8 roses. Why do i do this to myself????????

My C has just text me and said 'it would be lovely to see you tonight, we have missed you' :-( I just cant face it. I have put so much weight on since I last went. I think it would show a gain of a stone and I dont want anyone seeing that!! I NEED to get it off :-(

lilprincessvic said:

My C has just text me and said 'it would be lovely to see you tonight, we have missed you' :-( I just cant face it. I have put so much weight on since I last went. I think it would show a gain of a stone and I dont want anyone seeing that!! I NEED to get it off :-(

Hun, do what ever feels right for you. 8 roses is about 400 cals, so you could always cut back 100cals from lunch and dinner to try and even it out. I know your not calorie counting but it's still cals in/ cals out :)

Your c will have text you because she wants to see you, so don't worry about gaining hun, it might help you ready for a good loss. Nobody will judge you, they are there to help, as we are here :)

Sending big hugs vicky xx

I agree with Nikki, 8 roses isn't that bad, just stick with it the rest of the day.

I'd go to group if I were you, your consultant and group will support you and help you get it back off. People at my group have gone and come back with big gains, we've all been there.... I would have gained loads if I stopped going to group. Do you not think group would give you the motivation to get back on it properly?

Managed half an hour on the crosstrainer and 100 crunches, quite impressed as that's the first exercise I've done in a long time so wasn't sure if I'd manage that much. Little one is driving me mental now though :( I don't know if I can manage a week of this, he wants to go to school he doesn't understand why he's having dinner at home when last week he had it at school, gah I can't believe they're doing it this way its so stupid. This is apparently suppose to help him get used to school!!!!

Hi Ladies,
Hope you are all well, i've been on holiday for a few weeks but am back again :).

Still following SW principles but upping my exercise as well as my protein intake.. trying to build myself some muscle as i believe all this long term dieting has done more harm than good with muscle deterioration!! That's my new theory anyways.

Annie - 10st 10 (-7lb) 10st 3 - Sunday WI
Nikki - 10st 1.5 (-2.25lb) 9st 13.25lb Friday WI
Vicky - 10st 9 (-1.5lb) 10st 7.5 - Monday WI
Kim - 9st 1 Friday WI
Deb - 8st 7.25 Friday WI
Pobel - 9st 5lb (-1lb) 9st4lb - Monday WI
Ronnie - 9st 9.75 (+3/4) 9st 10.5lb Thursday WI

Had a bit of a pig out this weekend - had the week off work and was fine Monday to Thursday but the weekend came and I had wine, cider, icecream, chocolate, crisps etc!! Not utterly horrific amounts and spread over the 3 days but rather silly when I was only 0.5lb away from target!! Aiming for an extra good 4 days and hopefully manage a STS. I rarely have a weekend off so was really nice to enjoy it x

I dont know about group. I suffer with anxiety as it is and knowing that ive gained that much and people will know that upsets me. Maybe its what I need.

I had homemade soup for dinner which was all superfree so maybe it wont be so bad I just wont have any other syns today!!!

Really dont know what to do about group. Maybe it will give me the kick up the bum I need cos I HATE my C saying that I have gained so it might make me be good. I now weigh more than I did this time last year :-(

Welcome back Pobel hope you had a good holiday x

If you think group will help you stay on track then go for it Vic.

I had bad anxiety attacks when I started going out again after the ankle break and I know how horrible it is but often it's just getting the courage to do it as its never as bad as you imagine it to be in your head when you are worrying about it. Don't let it get you worked up though if you don't feel up to it you don't have to do it but you will feel better for confronting your fears even though the thought of it makes you feel horrible! X

Had a bit of a pig out this weekend - had the week off work and was fine Monday to Thursday but the weekend came and I had wine, cider, icecream, chocolate, crisps etc!! Not utterly horrific amounts and spread over the 3 days but rather silly when I was only 0.5lb away from target!! Aiming for an extra good 4 days and hopefully manage a STS. I rarely have a weekend off so was really nice to enjoy it x

I think we need a bit of time off every so often, as long as your back on it now you should be fine.

I dont know about group. I suffer with anxiety as it is and knowing that ive gained that much and people will know that upsets me. Maybe its what I need.

I had homemade soup for dinner which was all superfree so maybe it wont be so bad I just wont have any other syns today!!!

Really dont know what to do about group. Maybe it will give me the kick up the bum I need cos I HATE my C saying that I have gained so it might make me be good. I now weigh more than I did this time last year :-(

Welcome back Pobel hope you had a good holiday x

It's up to you what you do, you know whats right, I can understand with anxiety its a lot easier said then done. Just do whatever feels right for you,

Soup sounds lovely.

Been to the shop and was very tempted by some chocolate and honeycomb cheesecake slices, no idea on the syns but they looked very naughty. But I resisted so treating myself to a coffee and ww bakewell slice

Well done Donna on resisting!

Oh btw if you are needing trainers for running (if they don't have good support you can really **** up your knees) and are a size 5.5 or less then kids running shoes are often a good bit cheaper that's what I do ;-) sports direct have quite a good selection and often sell off last seasons colour ways for cheap! X

Haha Laura I do the same!!! My walking boots are from the kids section cos Im only a 4.5 :) Also I bought a load of work shirts from asda from the back to school bit!!! age 13 and they are a little big, they were only £3 and I got one of those stretchy skirts too, Felt awesome lol

I don't know how I did it to be honest. But I'm very proud of myself.

Unfortunately I'm a 6, so very rarely get to shop in kids sections (although sometimes I can get into a 5 and sometimes they do have the odd 6 in the kids sections) but I wouldn't trust it with trainers. I'm going to borrow a pair of my mums old trainers. She has loads as being a marathon runner she used to buy two pairs of the same trainers, one to train in and then one for the marathon. I'll use them for the beginners classes and then if I want to carry on I'm going to go to a shop that has one of those machines which tell you what sort of trainers you need for your running style. Think I'll get them as a Christmas present from either my boyfriend or my mum, I need some new brown boots as well, wore my old ones today and they're falling apart :( I think they're beyond re-heeling. But yeah I know you have to be careful with trainers as my mum had problems when she started.

I love being able to buy clothes again from the kids section though,

Back