Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

hows your face claire? has the swelling gone down any? is it permanently swollen or does it tend to be worse perhaps in the morning then go down as the day goes on?

lilprincessvic said:
I have an app on my phone :)

I HAVE JOINED A GYM!!!

*28.5lbs to go*

Ooo an app. Good idea, I'm going to have a look when I'm home.

Yay for joining the gym! Wooo hoooo!

LET'S DO THIS!! X

Yay Vic! We can be gym bunnies together, except we can't go together, haha!

Absolutely killed it last night - never ever thought for one second that I would enjoy the gym, but its brilliant. I think it helps that OH goes too, as we can spur each other on! It truly is a wonder that I'm not sore today - did a lot of work on my arms and 80 ab crunches :) :) :)

I've lost between half an inch and an inch all over and its been less than a week!:D

19 days with no chocolate!! My protein shake does help with my sweet tooth though, its what I look forward to all day!

Vic, will you please inbox me your last name so I can add you on fb? xxx

Wow Annie sounds like you had an awesome gym workout. Me and the oh are going to go together too. The only problem is that we can't do our gym induction till the 27th!!!! So can only do classes till then. I'm gonna do classes with my sil we have already booked on for body combat and body conditioning next Thursday :) me and oh have decided we r going to take r boy swimming every Monday after school too to get his confidence up :)

My last name is hey but on fb it's Clarke-hey so the kids cant find me. Not sure if u will be able to search me though I'll check.

Morning to everyone else too. Didn't get up and do some exercise this morning cos the cuddles were too good :)

*28.5lbs to go*

Morning everyone

Sounds like a fab work out Annie.

Also jealous that your partners going with you Vicky plus with the classes, I'd love to do a few classes but I'm too much of a wuss to book myself on. My mums given me some trainers and some running gear so I can go for a run if I fancy it before the beginners program starts, but I don't know if I will now, might just stick to the cross trainer for my fitness now as the program starts off quite slow and they tell you even if you want to do more not to do anymore as you could over do it and it could put you off. So if I stick with the cross trainer before then and I can do a mix of the running and the cross trainer once I start. Talking about running a marathon with my mum once I've got into it (well obviously after quite a while lol) but that'll be good as it gives me something to work towards which will keep me motivated. If I just run for the sake of running I'll get bored of it (I know I'm so fickle but that's what I'm like with things like that)

Little one loves swimming as well, but he won't let go of us so we can't actually swim if we're with him as he's a little wuss. My boyfriend just left him when we were at butlins and he screamed, I had to grab him as it was horrible seeing him screaming and I didn't want to put him off swimming either. My boyfriend thinks he'd be okay if I'd just left him as he would have realised he was okay, but I think he was that wound up and getting that upset about it that he wouldn't have done and that he just wouldn't trust us to take him in again.

Morning ladies! It's so refreshing to hear you so positive in the morning! I'm feeling a lot better today, antibiotics are definitely working their magic and my face is pretty much back to normal. Webt out for a meal with the girls last night as was reeeeeeally good... But then had profiteroles xD i was feeling crappy and just went for it. Ah well, line drawn under that and continue :).

I'd love to join a gym but everywhere around here is too expensive for me, plus shift work makes it hard to know how often i'd actually be able to go to make ot worth it

Vicki, which yoga app is it you use? I've seen loads of different exercise apps and decided i wanna give them a try, at least then i can do those anytime xD x

Hi Girlies! I was hoping I could join this group... I had got to my ww goal about two years ago going from 10.7 to 8.12 at my lightest. I found it very easy and really enjoyed ww until they changed to propoints :( I fell off the wagon badly thinking I could maintain forever :( lol my partner moving in with me didnt help either as he wouldnt even know what a vegetable is lol - anyway I was back up to 10.2 and was disgusted with myself when we went on hols in August and realised that I had gone from a size 8 to a size 12/14. Now I am determined to get back to 9st by xmas. I think the support you guys show each other is amazing and I think I will be able to reach my target by being part of your group :)

Morning ladies! It's so refreshing to hear you so positive in the morning! I'm feeling a lot better today, antibiotics are definitely working their magic and my face is pretty much back to normal. Webt out for a meal with the girls last night as was reeeeeeally good... But then had profiteroles xD i was feeling crappy and just went for it. Ah well, line drawn under that and continue :).

I'd love to join a gym but everywhere around here is too expensive for me, plus shift work makes it hard to know how often i'd actually be able to go to make ot worth it

Vicki, which yoga app is it you use? I've seen loads of different exercise apps and decided i wanna give them a try, at least then i can do those anytime xD x

Yeah no point worrying about it and its a one off, hope you enjoyed them.

An app sounds like a good idea, like you say you can do it as and when you want

Hi Girlies! I was hoping I could join this group... I had got to my ww goal about two years ago going from 10.7 to 8.12 at my lightest. I found it very easy and really enjoyed ww until they changed to propoints :( I fell off the wagon badly thinking I could maintain forever :( lol my partner moving in with me didnt help either as he wouldnt even know what a vegetable is lol - anyway I was back up to 10.2 and was disgusted with myself when we went on hols in August and realised that I had gone from a size 8 to a size 12/14. Now I am determined to get back to 9st by xmas. I think the support you guys show each other is amazing and I think I will be able to reach my target by being part of your group :)

welcome to the group and good luck starting your journey again :)

welcome to the group and good luck starting your journey again :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Donna! I am really excited and enthusiastic at the moment - full of motivation I just hope it lasts. Still trying to get my head around the amount of carbs allowed. I was brainwashed into ww thinking!

Morning everyone

Sounds like a fab work out Annie.

Also jealous that your partners going with you Vicky plus with the classes, I'd love to do a few classes but I'm too much of a wuss to book myself on. My mums given me some trainers and some running gear so I can go for a run if I fancy it before the beginners program starts, but I don't know if I will now, might just stick to the cross trainer for my fitness now as the program starts off quite slow and they tell you even if you want to do more not to do anymore as you could over do it and it could put you off. So if I stick with the cross trainer before then and I can do a mix of the running and the cross trainer once I start. Talking about running a marathon with my mum once I've got into it (well obviously after quite a while lol) but that'll be good as it gives me something to work towards which will keep me motivated. If I just run for the sake of running I'll get bored of it (I know I'm so fickle but that's what I'm like with things like that)

Little one loves swimming as well, but he won't let go of us so we can't actually swim if we're with him as he's a little wuss. My boyfriend just left him when we were at butlins and he screamed, I had to grab him as it was horrible seeing him screaming and I didn't want to put him off swimming either. My boyfriend thinks he'd be okay if I'd just left him as he would have realised he was okay, but I think he was that wound up and getting that upset about it that he wouldn't have done and that he just wouldn't trust us to take him in again.

To be honest I go to classes on my own. Loads of people do and its a good way to meet people who enjoy the same thing as you. My boy only learnt to swim this year and was a bit the same with the clinging on but when we went to america we told him he had to learn so he learnt out there so now one of us plays with him while the other swims then we swap but to be honest he is getting good enough to swim with us both.

I have daily yoga trainer. It has plug ins that you down load and I do the slim yoga one :)

Welcome :) We can be a very chatty group and sometimes when you log on you find yourself having to read pages just to catch up!! Unfortunetly at the moment most of us have gone back to work so it isnt as chatty but still as supportive :) Which diet are you following?

Welcome takeaway queen :)

As everyone has said we are a crazy chatty bunch but we remain supportive and carry each other through the hard times.

Vicky, that sucks that you have to wait for your gym induction, at least you have the yoga to keep going at for a bit.

Hi Annie!! Seems ages since I spoke to you. How you finding your first week at the gym?

Kim... Coop weeee where are you?!?!

Soooo.... Having another positive day, not sure whether im looking forward to weigh in tomorrow or not. I'm trying to be really good today calorie wise and trying to be a more aware of the foods I'm eating. I must say though, I've discovered belvita biscuits!! I eat my pack of 4 in the morning with my actimel and orange juice and I'm just not hungry by lunch time, so lunch do far today is a can I diet coke and some cheesy pufs lol

X

Hi Ladies

Sorry not been around for a while, but busy with this working malarky lol!!!

Lovely to hear you're all motivated with exercise.......its the way forward!
Welcome to the Newbies & as others have said, a very supportive group
Well done to Laura on nearly reaching target
Congrats to Emma & well done on maintaining you weight

I've made a momentous decision & decided that I will maintain this weight now & if I lose its a bonus. I would still like to get down to 8 stone before my hols next year, but Im really happy at this weight & comfortable in my size 10's. Im still following all the SW principles, but more relaxed on the diary front as it was getting a bit obsessive!

Will try & come on more, but keep up the good work girls xx

kim63 said:
Hi Ladies

Sorry not been around for a while, but busy with this working malarky lol!!!

Lovely to hear you're all motivated with exercise.......its the way forward!
Welcome to the Newbies & as others have said, a very supportive group
Well done to Laura on nearly reaching target
Congrats to Emma & well done on maintaining you weight

I've made a momentous decision & decided that I will maintain this weight now & if I lose its a bonus. I would still like to get down to 8 stone before my hols next year, but Im really happy at this weight & comfortable in my size 10's. Im still following all the SW principles, but more relaxed on the diary front as it was getting a bit obsessive!

Will try & come on more, but keep up the good work girls xx

Awe hello Kim!!! Missed you but glad your Doing so well. That's excellent, well done. Keep putting that lottery ticket on and you will be back on here everyday before you know it ;)

thanks girls! it might take a while to get to know all the names and manage to keep up but ill try lol im doing slimming world but still find it hard adjusting to being allowed so many carbs. have tried atkins and ww. so my brain seems to panic when it comes to potatoes and pasta!

Can't find you Vic! x

Nikki, loving the gym - can't believe it! Met my PT tonight, I'm already aching haha! He told me off for using the Boots machine as well :/ x

Glad you're well Kim, miss being able to chat all the time! Seems we're all a bit busier now lol x

Glad your face is better Claire xx

Well done Laura, nearly there! x

Welcome to the newcomers x

I started my classes on my own.. big brave me as it was the first time in all my life i had been to an exercise class!!! I'm really not that sociable lol. I really enjoy kettlecise, body pump and body combat :) and like others have said most girls start on their own, hardly anyone speaks to one another anyways lol. For those of you who mention the cost of a gym you can often find your local community hall does all the les mill classes (pump/combat/attack) and no matter where you go the format is always more or less the same. It's just about taking the first step then it get's easier. I've been going now for about 8 or 9 weeks i think but it's really only in the past few that i've really notices a difference in how i look not to mention the scales starting to move a little easier :).

You'll probably remember that I was totally against exercise as i didn't think it helped my weight loss and whilst i don't think loads of cardio would help me i believe that red days combined with strength training is just the ticket :) x

Its me and ny OH with Tim Munchin x

Back