Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Glad to hear that your OH is ok.

Does 100g make a HEA on green? I hope so lol

Heard from Vicky - she's taking some time out from here, but she asked me to let you know that you can add her on fb if you want to, just inbox me for her last name x

Glad to hear that your OH is ok.

Does 100g make a HEA on green? I hope so lol

Heard from Vicky - she's taking some time out from here, but she asked me to let you know that you can add her on fb if you want to, just inbox me for her last name x

110g is a HEB on green, just had to check lol.

Good to hear Vicky is okay. :)

I couldn't find anything this morning getting ready as he'd put it all away, managed to scrape together some make-up but couldn't find my scarfs... I think I have a pink one downstairs so should be okay, but I wanted my black one. I'll have to ask him later where he put them.

Good morning :-D

How are we all?

Today has started well! Banana for breakfast!

Thanks Donna :)

I will be having a green day today then, I am excited about 2 x healthy extras!

Jacket with cheese for tea :) :)

I love green days, having one on Thursday... was thinking of changing Thursday and Wednesdays plans around as I'd planned Wednesday thinking I was going out later with friends and now we're just going out for coffee a bit earlier. But I think I'll stick with what I had planned, it seems easier, well I don't have to think about it then at least :p

Having a jacket for lunch, unless I'm tempted by a steak melt... which I won't be haha I'll have a bread overload this week if I am.

All good here in sunny Dorset! Apart from having to take yet another day off for the gas man! Their appointments are from 8am - 5pm, so have to take a whole day off work....grrr! Noticed our central heating wasn't working properly when I put it on a few weeks ago, the boiler is now fixed but there is a problem with the wireless thermostat now & they had to wait for parts! Thats fine, but when they turn up & dont have correct bits & have to come back again, its very infuriating as I lose out on a lot of money if I dont work. If its not fixed this time there will be trouble!

How's everyone's challenge going? 11 days at 100% for me & well into the swing of things. I've put all my stats in my signature as it saves me having to hunt for them. Feel so much better for it & not feeling so hungry now.

Good luck for WI tonight Donna. What sort of loss will you be happy with? x

Last edited:
I'm feeling so good today.

Feeling better in myself apart from a little sniffle now. Can't go food shopping until a week today :-( so I have to make the most of what I've got.

Struggling for lunch today. At work I have in the following......

Weetabix, oats so simple, muller Greek yoghurt, Heinz mini meals (the thought of these makes me nauseous!) pack of quavers, possibly some strawberries (need to check if they are ok) I have a little sainsburys local up the road from work so I could nip there.

I'm at uni tonight so I'm going to have something quick when I get home for my dinner x

I'm feeling so good today.

Feeling better in myself apart from a little sniffle now. Can't go food shopping until a week today :-( so I have to make the most of what I've got.

Struggling for lunch today. At work I have in the following......

Weetabix, oats so simple, muller Greek yoghurt, Heinz mini meals (the thought of these makes me nauseous!) pack of quavers, possibly some strawberries (need to check if they are ok) I have a little sainsburys local up the road from work so I could nip there.

I'm at uni tonight so I'm going to have something quick when I get home for my dinner x

Nikki, I wouldn't worry too much about SW at the moment, just try & eat healthily, but what you fancy, as there is no point eating certain foods if they're making you nauseous. From that list there isn't too much there for a healthy lunch, so probably best to pop to Sainsburys & get something nutritious & maybe eat a bit more than a banana for breakfast.......shouldn't post on here as we'll be on your case lol!!!!!!! xx

kim63 said:
Nikki, I wouldn't worry too much about SW at the moment, just try & eat healthily, but what you fancy, as there is no point eating certain foods if they're making you nauseous. From that list there isn't too much there for a healthy lunch, so probably best to pop to Sainsburys & get something nutritious & maybe eat a bit more than a banana for breakfast.......shouldn't post on here as we'll be on your case lol!!!!!!! xx

Haha! I can't not post on here I miss you all when I don't! I had some Special K biscuit moments with a cup of tea too, difficult getting in food xx

Haha! I can't not post on here I miss you all when I don't! I had some Special K biscuit moments with a cup of tea too, difficult getting in food xx

We'd miss you too as well & we're your confidante's at the mo if you still haven't told anyone!!! Just try & eat little & often as that should help with the nausea x

Hey Ho everyone...well done Kim. That's great your doing so good. Must say I am feeling good for makin the effort even if lunch on sunday and cake yesterday were blips. Was about to eat crisp someone brought in to work but stopped myself and had coffee instead. Am not a particular plan but if am not eating chocolate, take away and crisp and makin good choices then am doing good in my eyes
Nikki when will you tell folk? I blurted straight away lol

I've realised that I've been losing the same 4lbs since the beginning on September - oooops! Determined to get back into the 9's!

Glad to hear you're doing well Deb :) Did you have a good day yesterday?

It's a shame you have to stay in Kim, but at least you can have a duvet day - I feel so tired today! I think the weekend is still catching up.

Glad to hear you're feeling better Nikki. Hopefully the sickness stops soon!

Donna, did you have a jacket for lunch in the end?

xoxo

debtin said:
Hey Ho everyone...well done Kim. That's great your doing so good. Must say I am feeling good for makin the effort even if lunch on sunday and cake yesterday were blips. Was about to eat crisp someone brought in to work but stopped myself and had coffee instead. Am not a particular plan but if am not eating chocolate, take away and crisp and makin good choices then am doing good in my eyes
Nikki when will you tell folk? I blurted straight away lol

Yay well done on resisting the crisps!! i have nill will power when it comes to crisps!

We have decided to wait until after the scan which hopefully won't be too much longer now!
I've know for 4 weeks and its flown by so a couple more wont do much harm. X

Just back from an hours jog, probably about 4 miles but couldn't find my garmain watch, so a bit of a guess! It was also a bit of a stop start jog as Charlie is so slow & lazy I have to wait for her lol! Gas mans been & sorted out the problem, but it was too late to do a late shift & Im working tomorrow, so cant do a night!

Annie, you'll be in the 9's before you know it! x

Well done Debs on making healthy choices x

Kim i think there is a website called mapmyrun which you can use to measure how far it was if you really want to know :)

I'd be happy with 2lb loss, but I didn't have jacket, I had a burger....whoops. Ahh well I enjoyed it just hope it doesn't weigh to heavy on my stomach tonight.

Thanks Pobel, have found the Garmain watch now.
Have you been anywhere nice on your holidays x

That website is good for planning runs aswell etc.

Just a little family vacation here in sunny scotland :), was nice to get away and the weather was kind to us x

Went to the new small gym at work. Feel good but very unfit. Ten min on cross trainer, ten min on treadmill and about five on bike. Hat of to you Donna for your 30min on cross trainer phew
Enjoyed that the most but clearly need to get used to it. It has motivated me to try and get back into the shred. Need to eat around three tom as I can feel my sugars dipping and rather than feel great am feeling lethargic x

Ten minutes is better than zero minutes! Well done hun x

Back