Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Went to the new small gym at work. Feel good but very unfit. Ten min on cross trainer, ten min on treadmill and about five on bike. Hat of to you Donna for your 30min on cross trainer phew
Enjoyed that the most but clearly need to get used to it. It has motivated me to try and get back into the shred. Need to eat around three tom as I can feel my sugars dipping and rather than feel great am feeling lethargic x

Thats a great first effort Deb & the more you do the fitter you will become & you will be surprised how quickly you can improve. You probably will feel tired for the first week or so until you get used to it as exercise can wipe you out if you're not used to it, but persevere as you will love the rewards exercise can give you.
One question tho.....why 3 tomatoes? If its tomatoes you wanted why limit them? Bananas are always good post exercise & remember to keep up with your fluids xx

I think she meant that she needs to eat at around 3 o clock tomorrow lol x

Hee hee yes need to eat tomorrow at 3pm to keep my sugars up ;)
Feel that good tired way so will go tom and then that's me finished work for week. May have rest then do dvd at least once x

I'm on the bus home and I reallllllllyyyyyy don't feel like going to the gym - want to crawl into bed! Its legs tonight which is a shorter workout so I am going to make myself go lol I have felt lethargic today as well Deb

I'm on the bus home and I reallllllllyyyyyy don't feel like going to the gym - want to crawl into bed! Its legs tonight which is a shorter workout so I am going to make myself go lol I have felt lethargic today as well Deb

How'd the gym go?

Hi girls

Day 5 100% feeling good no exercise today though busy after work it was Kate's parents evening at school then moved my dinning table out of the conservatory into the playroom ( not really needing a playroom now ) so at least it won't be cold for the girls eating their brekkie :) will move it back in the spring.

Well done Deb for a first go at the gym you did well :)
Well done jogging Kim was it good I'm so gutted I've not ran since march but my knees hurt walking still so taking it slowly at my age you don't want get injuries lol ;-)

How's wi gone Donna ?

Did you make it to the gym Annie ?

Went to the new small gym at work. Feel good but very unfit. Ten min on cross trainer, ten min on treadmill and about five on bike. Hat of to you Donna for your 30min on cross trainer phew
Enjoyed that the most but clearly need to get used to it. It has motivated me to try and get back into the shred. Need to eat around three tom as I can feel my sugars dipping and rather than feel great am feeling lethargic x

Do you think it was not eating enough that made you struggle? To be fair that's a good work out for your first one.

Only lost half a lb which to start of with I was really disappointed with, but then I remembered well there was all the exercise and I only had one fully on plan week (I lost 1lb that week) after my Mexican night I gained half a lb and then today (after my big naughty lunch) I maintained. So its not really surprising. Hoping I manage to maintain next week but if not its not the end of the world. Then there's my halloween party the week after which I'm hoping to still loose that week, but again not the end of the world. I'll just have to make sure November is 100% (or at least as 100% as possible)

lynica said:
Hi girls

Day 5 100% feeling good no exercise today though busy after work it was Kate's parents evening at school then moved my dinning table out of the conservatory into the playroom ( not really needing a playroom now ) so at least it won't be cold for the girls eating their brekkie :) will move it back in the spring.

Well done jogging Kim was it good I'm so gutted I've not ran since march but my knees hurt walking still so taking it slowly at my age you don't want get injuries lol ;-)

How's wi gone Donna ?

Well done on 5 days Ronnie, you must be feeling so much better now coz I certainly do.....I feel cleansed!
Haha, I've had 2 surgeries on my right knee that I blame on running, but I just fancied a slow jogette ! Won't do it all the time but I do miss running sometimes & even think about doing another half. After all my dramas with neck & knee surgeries I've given up worrying now & just go for it lol! And I'm older than you lol!
If you still have pain in your knees have you been for any investigations like an arthroscopy? X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

lynica said:
Hi girls

How's wi gone Donna ?

Thanks everyone. Must admit my knee is playing up now. This happens every time I try to walk or run at a certain level. This is why I am reluctant but it does this with shred too so will see how tom goes. I used to attend gym half heartedly but will keep gradually working way up. Thinking of spending more time on cross trainer as didn't enjoy bike.
Yay Donna well done. Your jeans fit better now don't they?
Ronnie your doing so well yippeeee
This is my fourth night without snacking...go me. Star week looming and I always lose appetite around now. Next week will be the test.
Good stuff ladies x

Yeah I've noticed one pair fit great which were too small before and the ones I've been wearing today are a little baggy (they were only cheap from new look and not my fave so not bothered about that they'll do for when I'm just in the house :) )
I still feel so much better though, so even if I do over eat and gain the next few weeks with carrying on with the exercise and also getting back on plan as soon as I can then it should hopefully soon come off again.

donna88 said:
Do you think it was not eating enough that made you struggle? To be fair that's a good work out for your first one.

Only lost half a lb which to start of with I was really disappointed with, but then I remembered well there was all the exercise and I only had one fully on plan week (I lost 1lb that week) after my Mexican night I gained half a lb and then today (after my big naughty lunch) I maintained. So its not really surprising. Hoping I manage to maintain next week but if not its not the end of the world. Then there's my halloween party the week after which I'm hoping to still loose that week, but again not the end of the world. I'll just have to make sure November is 100% (or at least as 100% as possible)

You've obviously got maintaining down to a fine art Donna & now you've started exercising it does take time to start losing again, just give it time & you will notice a difference in your figure. You haven't really got anything to lose so I really think exercise is the key for you to get a calorie defecit & lose those last few pounds.
When I first started cycling I put on 2lbs & then lost a pound each week after that.
Keep the faith & start pushing out those miles x

You've obviously got maintaining down to a fine art Donna & now you've started exercising it does take time to start losing again, just give it time & you will notice a difference in your figure. You haven't really got anything to lose so I really think exercise is the key for you to get a calorie defecit & lose those last few pounds.
When I first started cycling I put on 2lbs & then lost a pound each week after that.
Keep the faith & start pushing out those miles x

Thanks Kim, after the initial disappointment I think something just clicked and I'm really not bothered, a number on the scales is nothing and as long as I don't go back to old habits why am I stressing? Yeah I know this feeling probably won't last long as I'm a massive stress head but I'm embracing it while its here :) I'm also glad I had the burger and chips earlier today despite the planned pizza on Friday! Crazy I know!

donna88 said:
Thanks Kim, after the initial disappointment I think something just clicked and I'm really not bothered, a number on the scales is nothing and as long as I don't go back to old habits why am I stressing? Yeah I know this feeling probably won't last long as I'm a massive stress head but I'm embracing it while its here :) I'm also glad I had the burger and chips earlier today despite the planned pizza on Friday! Crazy I know!

You go girl as its about time you relaxed about food. That's what its all about......enjoying the treats, then getting back on plan & EXERCISE ! X

DO IT !!!!!! x

How'd the gym go?

I did indeed :) it felt good, less cardio on a higher intensity and lower body work - I was sweating buckets! Unfortunately I have remembered that there aren't enough hours in the day and I've just sat down! Waiting for washing machine to finish and then bath and bed. Had 7.5 syns today, now about to have an orange options to make it 9.5 :)

I think 0.5 is brill for numerous blind WI! I'd have sabotaged it long before now hehe well done x

Well done Annie, bet you're glad you did it now! Its so easy to say s** it & not go especially when you're tired, but think of those pounds melting away! X

Thanks hun, it will be worth it. Need to stick at it for a solid few weeks and hopefully I can get close to target!

downtownsuzie said:
Thanks hun, it will be worth it. Need to stick at it for a solid few weeks and hopefully I can get close to target!

You can do it !! :)

You go girl as its about time you relaxed about food. That's what its all about......enjoying the treats, then getting back on plan & EXERCISE ! X

Thanks, still feeling good about it today, so that's a good sign. Will be having a later tea tonight as I'm meeting some friends for drinks after work. (diet coke we'll all be driving lol)
Don't feel like it but got my gear on for my crosstrainer when I get back from school (the weather is awful here, its so dark and the rain is bucketing down)

I did indeed :) it felt good, less cardio on a higher intensity and lower body work - I was sweating buckets! Unfortunately I have remembered that there aren't enough hours in the day and I've just sat down! Waiting for washing machine to finish and then bath and bed. Had 7.5 syns today, now about to have an orange options to make it 9.5 :)

I think 0.5 is brill for numerous blind WI! I'd have sabotaged it long before now hehe well done x

Well done for getting it all done, we could do with some more hours in the day couldn't we.

Thanks, it felt a little pointless but then saying that the way I stress it probably was worth it :)

You'll do it

Back