Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Lol when I make chips the odd time I just spray them with fry light and put them in

I've never tried a baked potato but If that's what ur making them maybe cover it in foil.
What type for potatoes do u need for baked potatoes?

Lol when I make chips the odd time I just spray them with fry light and put them in

I've never tried a baked potato but If that's what ur making them maybe cover it in foil.
What type for potatoes do u need for baked potatoes?

I think your supposed to use baking potatoes which is what I think we have in, but I just use whatever we have and I've never had any issues before.

I might just throw it in the oven now.... I can try the quicker method on Wednesday when I have less time and when people have confirmed what I do haha

I stab the potato and put it in the oven, spray with frylight, but don't cover x

Charlene, keep your fluids up as well. I had another big meal (sw) last night, no number 2 since Friday (sorry lol) and lost 1.5lbs. It was the first day I made an active effort to drink more x

I also have done them 7 mins in microwave followed by 30 mins in oven, same as above - stab, frylight, no foil x

OR 10 mins in microwave, stab, no frylight, not covered. Doesn't taste as good tho x

I stab the potato and put it in the oven, spray with frylight, but don't cover x

Charlene, keep your fluids up as well. I had another big meal (sw) last night, no number 2 since Friday (sorry lol) and lost 1.5lbs. It was the first day I made an active effort to drink more x

I've just sprayed covered and popped in the oven will leave it an hour.... tried and tested way lol, when I have less time I'll attempt the microwave and oven combo

I've been trying to keep fluids up as well, hoping that will help me loose this week. It is shocking how much difference just drinking plenty more can make

Is it for sw chips? Sorry my brain has been melted by booze? Could really go some sw chips.
For baked potato I stab and put in microwave for 5-7 min then spray with fry light and cover in salt n pepper then put in oven til crispy

Am trying drink more too. Usually I do well in work so shouldn't be problem. Really hungry. Had yoghurt with pineapple so far and all I have left is a sandwich and tangerine til dinner. That's what I get for being greedy yesterday I suppose :(

I drank 3 litres of water yesterday :( but didn't go to loo for number 2 lol going today to buy more slimatee haha hopefully that will do that job

Personally I dont like pots done in the micro, but to bake them I just put them into the oven uncovered au natural & bake.

Drink plenty of water/squash Charlene & Deb & hopefully you will flush out all the baddies! Dont forget your weight fluctuates daily & thats the downside of weighing daily & also being so close to target try not to expect big losses

I drank 3 litres of water yesterday :( but didn't go to loo for number 2 lol going today to buy more slimatee haha hopefully that will do that job

I see a few posts about Slimatee, I have the sluggish digestion problem too, could do with something today, could I drink it and get some relief later if I get some, it sounds like its good??

I'm working tomorrow so wanted a quick fix today.. could it help?

Yea sometimes it works for me straight away if ive had really heavy food and need flushed lol and sometimes I would take it before bed and then it will work early hours of the morning. Get it today ASAP and have a cup and by tonight hopefully it will work but if its ur first time then make sure u r close to a toilet lol

Yea sometimes it works for me straight away if ive had really heavy food and need flushed lol and sometimes I would take it before bed and then it will work early hours of the morning. Get it today ASAP and have a cup and by tonight hopefully it will work but if its ur first time then make sure u r close to a toilet lol

Close to a toilet??..LOL, sounds ominous... I may be out later at my sisters, hope it dosn't happen there!! :eek: or worse in the car!.. LOL

Lol haha fingers crossed it doesn't :/

Sometimes after I've taken it and it works but then later if I eat a heavy dinner my metabolism kicks quickly into gear again and I'm back in the bathroom.

My metabolism was always slow until I started drinking it

Seriously?? These cherry bake wells r yum!! Can't wait to buy more tomorrow. And the choc n orange. Hated the rocky road tho

Seriously?? These cherry bake wells r yum!! Can't wait to buy more tomorrow. And the choc n orange. Hated the rocky road tho

I love all the hifi's, will be stocking up tomorrow as well. Always have to keep a healthy stock of them in my cupboard just in case lol

They r so handy for a quick snack before or after gym :) would really love another one right now.

What flavours do they do? Have never tried them but thinking asking someone I know to get me some. How many is a healthy extra?

you can have two of the smaller ones as a HEX they're £1.95 for 6 and you can get rocky road or caramel

the bigger ones are one for HEX and are £1.95 for a box of the chocolate delux ones (4 of them) or £1.45 for the mint choc, orange choc, bakewell ones where you get 3 in a pack

Back