Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

ME!! Love and hate her all at the same time ha ha did the shred tonight since I missed Sunday tho I did Saturday but the booze and calorie binge made me want to do it.
Hey all the new faces, am on my phone and can't scroll up sorry. Busy little thread tonight. All good

May stand on the scales in the morning just to get back into the zone. Not sure if I am brave enough yet tho

Donna that is rubbish about your order. I sat tonigt taking all my little ones fire man sam stuff out the boxes and arranging it all around the track to see how it would look. Bloody screw drivers and everything tryin to get it out the boxes as things are screwed in.....took me ages to sort it but glad I did as Xmas eve when I want to relax would be a nightmare. It all adds up and now that he has most of it I feel it would be rubbish to have the helicopter and life boat left out....eeeekkk somebody stop me!!! God am just rabbling now

Kim and Ronnie are you there?

Jenna how was your first day?

Haha you sound like me and my boyfriend, we bought him the Imaginext gotham city jail and then we had to buy penguin to go with it as there are 4 cells with bad guys on them and he has the other 3 but no penguin, also been around 4 mothercares on the hunt for catwoman (picked her up yesterday) as he has a weird obsession with her at the minute.

I want most things sorted before Christmas eve too so we can just get it all out and then relax.... we'll probably have a take-away with my mum that night but that will be earlier so little one can have it with us as well, although she normally goes drinking before so maybe we'll have it on our own otherwise she needs a lift home lol and also have an early night as I imagine this will be the first year little one gets up early with excitement. As he hasn't in the past but this year he's started doing it with other things, the day after halloween he was up jumping on our bed asking if it was bon fire night because we'd told him that was after halloween.

Sorry I'm rambling now

Yeah Jenna how did your first day go?

Anyway I'm off to bed, jeans are feeling tight :( which isn't a good sign just before WI and I'm getting a sexy growl.... which although is sexy... it means bad times ahead... fingers crossed it'll be better in the morning, I've had loads of lemon today so that might fight it off

What are we like Donna. Kept thinking in my bed whether or not to get the last two things ha ha

Weighed in this morning. Up at 8.10.5 today again. Can't believe I was once at 8.6. Anyway won't let it lead me astray
Good luck with weigh in HP and Donna

Glad your not letting it get to you Deb... we are silly sometimes, I'm not being funny but that's only 4.5 lbs over 8 stone 6 and I'm 3lbs over what I want to be... we stress so much over it, but most people would gain that much and then loose it again without even noticing. Although speak to me again about this after my WI and if I haven't lost I'll have a completely different view :p

Morning everyone!!!

Weigh in today :O
I got up this morning and weighed and was 9.1 but before I could even get my clothes back on I needed to run to loo lol so I weighed straight after and was 9.0(1/2).

So dunno which one to go by lol

honeypop said:
Morning everyone!!!

I got up this morning and weighed and was 9.1 but before I could even get my clothes back on I needed to run to loo lol so I weighed straight after and was 9.0(1/2).

Defo the lower ! What were you last week?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I was 9.1(1/2) by my scales last week. So hopefully I'm on track for a 1lb loss

I agree go with the lower.

No idea what I'm on track for today, I feel good, but that doesn't mean anything with me.

Felt really rubbish this morning, headache and bad throat but forced myself to do my crosstrainer and crunches and I feel so much better now. I know I have a cold coming on I can feel it, but I'm not going to let it beat me, hopefully will still feel up to running later today. We'll see

I hate when a cold is looming :(

It's good that u still got up to do ur exercise this morning. I cancelled my training session for later.
Don't want it affecting weigh in in a bad way lol

Hope ya feel better soon.

P.s I'm really craving a cherry Bakewell hifi lol can't wait to buy more tonight

I hate when a cold is looming :(

It's good that u still got up to do ur exercise this morning. I cancelled my training session for later.
Don't want it affecting weigh in in a bad way lol

Hope ya feel better soon.

P.s I'm really craving a cherry Bakewell hifi lol can't wait to buy more tonight

What time is your WI, I've decided I do what I want morning of WI (drink, exercise, food wise) and then after lunch which I try to have before 1 I try not to have anything unless I really need it.

Haha could always eat a hifi, they're dangerous really.

Just sent my application off, scary... to late to make any changes now. Closing date is next Wednesday so will be a while before I find out if I have an interview or not.

It's at half 5. I plan to have my lunch about half 12-1 then not eat till weigh in

Ohhh exciting. Fingers crossed!!

I'm the same. Plus I have to have dinner ready for the bf and child because its after 7 by time I get home ugh. I wish there was a group on Tuesday morning

I always bring a hifi bar and eat it during the meeting lol

My boyfriend has always cooked a curry on a Tuesday evening for when I get back (but that's because he wants to eat as soon as I get back) since I've started running he's started waiting even longer, I've told him he doesn't have to but he does wait for me to get back in. After I've weighed I always have a banana and a hifi so I'm not running on an empty stomach

Could be, I always feel hungrier the night before WI. I know its psychological but can't help it

I still haven't got her out again....

Don't get her out - I forgot how much I hate it! Can't believe that I ever got to 15 days!

ME!! Love and hate her all at the same time ha ha did the shred tonight since I missed Sunday tho I did Saturday but the booze and calorie binge made me want to do it.

I was already aching from the day before, so I think I set myself up to fail lol

Morning everyone!!!

Definitely lower! ;)

What time is your WI, I've decided I do what I want morning of WI (drink, exercise, food wise) and then after lunch which I try to have before 1 I try not to have anything unless I really need it.

Haha could always eat a hifi, they're dangerous really.

Just sent my application off, scary... to late to make any changes now. Closing date is next Wednesday so will be a while before I find out if I have an interview or not.

Good luck Donna, I'm sure you'll get an interview.

It's at half 5. I plan to have my lunch about half 12-1 then not eat till weigh in

Ohhh exciting. Fingers crossed!!

When I used to weigh in the evenings, I wouldn't eat after 12 and would drink lightly until 3. Having said that, at that time, I didn't drink anything near what I do now, so it probably didn't even make a difference! I remember feeling like I'd won the lottery if I managed a number 2 on WI day looooooool!!

Sunday: 10st 3lbs
Monday: 10st 1.5lbs
Tuesday: 10st 1.2 lbs

I really do feel lucky to get that 1.2 today... Was up most of the night with the OH (nothing exciting ;)) We had the paramedics here at 03:30 as he had chest pain. They wouldn't take him to hospital as he had loose stools, but told us to call again if anything developed. We didn't get to bed about 04:30 and he finally fell asleep at about 05:00. We went to bed at 9 last night. I felt so drained and wanted an early night, but he kept walking about every half an hour. At about 01:30 I remember thinking about how annoying it was that we'd had an early night, yet slept worse than ever and then when he called NHS Direct, I realised he wasn't restless for the sake of it. It was NHS Direct who sent the ambulance. Anyway, I digress.. Although I only had a rice cake to eat at about 03:20, I drank about 500ml of squash, and then realised that it might not 'process' in time for the scales. I weighed before I went to bed and was a lot higher than that lol

Running is one things I could never do lol

I wish my bf could cook. But he would everything with syns in it. And to be honest my food is nicer. Lol

I didn't think I could run until I joined the gym.. Hate road running though! I'm definitely a treadmill girl

Do I go to the gym today even though I have a little bit of shin splints? I was going to have a rest day as on a Tues and Thurs you have to be out of the gym by 8 for the circuit class. But seeing as I'm not at work today now, it seems silly to waste the opportunity...

Don't get her out - I forgot how much I hate it! Can't believe that I ever got to 15 days!

I was already aching from the day before, so I think I set myself up to fail lol

Definitely lower! ;)

Good luck Donna, I'm sure you'll get an interview.

When I used to weigh in the evenings, I wouldn't eat after 12 and would drink lightly until 3. Having said that, at that time, I didn't drink anything near what I do now, so it probably didn't even make a difference! I remember feeling like I'd won the lottery if I managed a number 2 on WI day looooooool!!

Sunday: 10st 3lbs
Monday: 10st 1.5lbs
Tuesday: 10st 1.2 lbs

I really do feel lucky to get that 1.2 today... Was up most of the night with the OH (nothing exciting ;)) We had the paramedics here at 03:30 as he had chest pain. They wouldn't take him to hospital as he had loose stools, but told us to call again if anything developed. We didn't get to bed about 04:30 and he finally fell asleep at about 05:00. We went to bed at 9 last night. I felt so drained and wanted an early night, but he kept walking about every half an hour. At about 01:30 I remember thinking about how annoying it was that we'd had an early night, yet slept worse than ever and then when he called NHS Direct, I realised he wasn't restless for the sake of it. It was NHS Direct who sent the ambulance. Anyway, I digress.. Although I only had a rice cake to eat at about 03:20, I drank about 500ml of squash, and then realised that it might not 'process' in time for the scales. I weighed before I went to bed and was a lot higher than that lol

Hope he's okay now and you catch up on some sleep tonight

I keep checking my emails to see if they've sent confirmation yet lol. I'll be going mental after the closing date checking for an interview email. Might be better if I just forget about it.

Running is one things I could never do lol

I wish my bf could cook. But he would everything with syns in it. And to be honest my food is nicer. Lol

I didn't think I could run until I started this course and I love it now.

Mine's not too bad, when I joined we both needed to loose some weight (he could still do with loosing a bit but he's happy where he is so I don't really say anything... except for when he's snacking LOADS) but he loves slimming world food and doesn't mind cooking it, although he only ever cooks curries and rice or similar, like yesterday he did the beef in blackbean sauce with noodles.

Back