Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

YAY DEB! You have put a smile on my face this morning chick :D. I've been encouraging you for months to stick to the plan & more importantly trust the plan & yourself, as you can do it. PLEASE keep it up & remember this feeling of the numbers on the scales. Im determined to get you to 8 stone......do I get commission for being your cyber Consultant lol!
Bring on week 2.........:)

A 1lb gain is nothing Ronnie, especially as it was you birthday & Im sure with nothing on next week you'll get back in the groove. So, like Deb, I challenge you to a 100% week & report in daily please :)

Chinese 5 Spice is lovely mixed in with a stir fry with some Soy sauce Donna.

I think we've both got over our plateua's Charlene......downwards we go!

Woke up late this morning, must have been tired after my 3 nights, but after last night off Im back again tonight......deep joy. Will be OK tho as looking after a little boy who sleeps all night so I can watch The Hills all night!
Im pleased to report a 1.5lb loss this morning taking me back to me lowest weight of 8st 11lbs from last July, which has only taken me 4 b***** months to do it since I restarted back in October lol! So, in theory I should lose these last 4lbs taking me to target by 3rd May, with an average of 0.5lbs per week. But, if I can get my fat arse into gear & get on my bike I may do it quicker lol!

Happy Days :D

Well done kim :)

Well done Kim and deb (and anyone else I may hard misses just had a quick skim read!) on the losses and don't worry Ronnie we all have tough weeks a tiny gain will be back off again in no time.

Lost 1.5lb today, really pleased as had done 3 days in a row at the gym after not going for months so thought that might mess up my weigh in. Started c25k as when I broke my ankle I realised it was really silly that I have never learned to run and that's my ankle just strong enough to attempt it now (no longer need to wear a support for work and general day to day activities but do still need it for exercise or its painful the next day)

So sleepy been up at half5 all week for work, contemplating a nap lol! X

Well dome laura x

Hi guys. Feeling more normal today well cept my shoulder. Went to hospital about it yesterday and they gave me cortisone injections and now it kills, sure it will be for the better for it.

I have been totally off plan with not been well and we moved house too so expect to have hained to be honest

I don't know how I'm allowed 8st 7 but this is the 3rd consultant who has let me set that target.

Well done Kim and deb (and anyone else I may hard misses just had a quick skim read!) on the losses and don't worry Ronnie we all have tough weeks a tiny gain will be back off again in no time.

Lost 1.5lb today, really pleased as had done 3 days in a row at the gym after not going for months so thought that might mess up my weigh in. Started c25k as when I broke my ankle I realised it was really silly that I have never learned to run and that's my ankle just strong enough to attempt it now (no longer need to wear a support for work and general day to day activities but do still need it for exercise or its painful the next day)

So sleepy been up at half5 all week for work, contemplating a nap lol! X
excellent good for you. think its my worry about starting exercise, that i will gain even though i know it would be temp. think i will give the plan one more week then start exercise too. good your ankle is getting better. i was going c25k on treadmill but what speed do you do?

Oh no dilemma !!!! Help

As I've not gone to the wedding now my girlfriends have bullied me into going out ha ha they had organised tonight before they knew I wasn't free for my birthday and another friends so now I'm here they are insisting I go.
Well after the week I've had it's just what I need a few drinks and a girlie catch up :) but now I'm fretting about syns cause I really want to be 100%
We are having Chinese and I've looked the syns up going to share chicken chow mein (7s) beef and mushrooms (4.5s) and egg fried rice (?syns) anyone know none of the others want plain boiled rice so won't eat a whole one by myself so no choice but to share egg fried rice.
I'm having a g&t as I type this and probably have another 2 or 3
Writing it down its not going to be that bad ....I've got my weekly 105 as its day one just need to not have too many drinks :)
Wish me luck lol ;-) !! I will report in tomorrow Kim and will be honest I promise xx

i agree life is to short. refocus today and get back on track. more importantly..did you have good night?

Hi guys. Feeling more normal today well cept my shoulder. Went to hospital about it yesterday and they gave me cortisone injections and now it kills, sure it will be for the better for it.

I have been totally off plan with not been well and we moved house too so expect to have hained to be honest

hope your shoulder is better soon and you feel better. how is the new house?

8 whole days on plan. feels good. last week i only had 1 syn on weigh in day which gave me more to play with the rest of the week. yesterday however i had 24. going to do green day i think and save my healthy extra for a chewy delight bar. know i have lot syns left but don't want to leave myself short for remainder week.
sound like a junk a holic but with star week due some time next week i need to save syns for a choc binge...even though i only have chewy delights in lol

Morning

Had a lovely night my friends are the best and it was just what I needed glad I went now :)
3 of us shared beef in mushroom, chicken chow mien egg fried rice bean sprouts and there was loads left so not sure how to work out the syns ?? Not sure If I'm a massive Chinese fan, it's quiet oily... Tasty but oily

Drinks I had 3 g&t's (12s) 1bacardi/d.coke (4s) and a jäger bomb ??? Don't even know what it was lol but it was 2 glasses 1 inside the other god I lead a sheltered life anyway I'm way over syns ha ha might just have to forget yesterday and start again ;-)

Right today WILL be 100%
I'm going get up now and make some soup and cheese scones for lunch and bolagnaise for tea
Need to go into work 11-3 today so it's going be a busy day

Hope everyone has a good Saturday??
What's everyone else up to ??
Keep smiling :))

Morning

Had a lovely night my friends are the best and it was just what I needed glad I went now :)
3 of us shared beef in mushroom, chicken chow mien egg fried rice bean sprouts and there was loads left so not sure how to work out the syns ?? Not sure If I'm a massive Chinese fan, it's quiet oily... Tasty but oily

Drinks I had 3 g&t's (12s) 1bacardi/d.coke (4s) and a jäger bomb ??? Don't even know what it was lol but it was 2 glasses 1 inside the other god I lead a sheltered life anyway I'm way over syns ha ha might just have to forget yesterday and start again ;-)

Right today WILL be 100%
I'm going get up now and make some soup and cheese scones for lunch and bolagnaise for tea

Sounds like a good night hun :)

Just a heads up.... Spirits like gin and Bacardi are only 4 syns if its a 35ml measure. Most pubs serve 25ml measures at 2.5 syns a drink! So might be worth checking the measure because you may have had a lot less than you think!

Xxx

debtin said:
excellent good for you. think its my worry about starting exercise, that i will gain even though i know it would be temp. think i will give the plan one more week then start exercise too. good your ankle is getting better. i was going c25k on treadmill but what speed do you do?

I am a total novice to running so just been experimenting with speeds at the mo. treadmills have always terrified me so am still a bit cautious of going too fast. I think first day I was walking at 5km/h and the fastest I tried running was 8.5. The 2nd day I walked at 5.5 or 6 and ran anywhere between 8 and 10, the different intervals of walking/running mean you can experiment.

I think my aim is getting to a consistent running speed of 10km/h and then get it down from there as that means a 5k in 30mins which I think is about normal decent time for a beginner? That still feels very far off though as just now only done 2 days of c25k so its only 60seconds of running at a time lol! X

Really glad you let go a little Ronnie and enjoyed yourself! Just get back on track today - maybe aim for 10 or 12syns a day rest of week - I don't think trying to use none or very few really works out well for most people and makes the guilty feelings about food worse.

Don't worry about a short while off moving house vic I went crazy and had weeks and weeks off, I hate moving! Plus all the waiting til a few days before to find if the mortgage got approved stressed me right out I are everything in sight with the excuse of "oh it means we don't need to move it with us if I eat it" haha x

Really glad you let go a little Ronnie and enjoyed yourself! Just get back on track today - maybe aim for 10 or 12syns a day rest of week - I don't think trying to use none or very few really works out well for most people and makes the guilty feelings about food worse.

Don't worry about a short while off moving house vic I went crazy and had weeks and weeks off, I hate moving! Plus all the waiting til a few days before to find if the mortgage got approved stressed me right out I are everything in sight with the excuse of "oh it means we don't need to move it with us if I eat it" haha x

i found my running got better quite quick after doing it on treadmill....i started to skip the walking bit and challenge myself to run..

so hungry today. already eaten crisps. hope that is it out my system.down to 11 syns per day for rest week. need get grip!!

8 whole days on plan. feels good. last week i only had 1 syn on weigh in day which gave me more to play with the rest of the week. yesterday however i had 24. going to do green day i think and save my healthy extra for a chewy delight bar. know i have lot syns left but don't want to leave myself short for remainder week.
sound like a junk a holic but with star week due some time next week i need to save syns for a choc binge...even though i only have chewy delights in lol

well done on being on plan for 8 days :)
decided I'm not having my topic bar today, we have some weight watcher rhubarb crumbles in the freezer so I've got them out, will have one with a tiny bit of custard.

Morning

Right today WILL be 100%

Sounds like a great night :) glad you enjoyed it, I think starting again today is a good idea instead of trying to worry about working out syns from last night.

Having a bad day, started off okay, went shopping and found extra lean mince in tesco's on 3 for £10 so got 2 lots of that and one lot of lean irish beef strips. But all went downhill after lunch when I went for my run. I found a public foot path so ran down there to see what was there, it was really muddy which I suppose I should have expected so my socks are covered :( (favourite ones as well) put them in the wash so they might still be saved but I doubt it, really enjoyed my run for the first 15 minutes, was nice running through the tree's ect. but then I came across a group of young lads which freaked me out a little just with how they were acting, they didn't follow me though so got over that but then went down on my ankle, (had done about 15-20 minutes at that point, so had to walk/jog the rest :( when I got back I realised run keeper had turned itself off when I put it in my back pocket so no idea how I did either.

Then in the shower I decided to get the weight watchers crumbles out, so text little one's dad asking him to ask whether he wanted chocolate crunch or sponge with custard with us later as I had both in the freezer and needed to know what to get out... he wanted chocolate crunch, went down to get them and turns out boyfriend threw them out before Christmas because he didn't think we were using them, so that's great (thanks for letting me know) so I rang my mum to see if she had any and luckily she does so I'm going to pinch some from her when I go to pick him up. Then looked for the wrapper for the rhubarb crumbles which I'd put on the top of the fridge and specifically asked boyfriend not to throw as it had the cooking instructions on.... and guess what wasn't there?

Just build up slowly with the running Laura & before you know it you'll be entering a Marathon lol!

Making Pete's Peanut Curry again tonight with salmon as it was on half price in Tesco for a a whole half a side costing £9, billy bargain. Have cut down on the curry powder & used a green chili rather than a red one, so hoping it will be a bit less hot lol! For my chocie treat tonight watching The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, Im having my fave.....a Star Bar = 13 Syns. So, a bit over my syns with the curry tonight, but will just cut back over the week as very rarely go over during the week.

Oh man, I'd forgotten how busy this thread was! I'm reading everyone's posts but don't always have time to reply to them! And when I get round to posting, I forget who has said what!

But anyway, from the general gist of things it seems there are some congratulations for losses this week :) And lots of people being 100%! Excellent stuff!

Donna, I feel your pain. MEN! Tsk!

Lynica (Ronnie?...) your attitude is great, you didn't really go overboard at all with either the chinese or the drinks, and it's great that you can accept the extra calories - such is life!

Debtin, I started running using the treadmill before I joined running club. I loved it, but now I can only bear staring at the garage walls if I'm doing speed or hill work that would be much harder to do outside. I find my intervals speeds are faster when I'm not restricted to pressing a button!

Good luck for the c25k (sorry! Can't remember who posted about it!) My running friend started off with that as a new runner (and having lost a couple of stone with SW also...) and can now run 6 miles consistently!

I've been researching slimming world and energy gels, and come to the conclusion that when I have to take them on my long runs (12.5 miles today, longest run to date!) I will syn them. I know I burn crazy amounts of calories running, but if I let the syns slide they will eventually cancel out the hard work the running has done. I usually only take one gel, for 4 syns. I'm going to look into fruits and things I could use instead for carbs.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I have my friend's engagement party tonight but sticking to a couple of vodkas as I have a cross country race tomorrow!

Keep up the good work! xx

Charlie.......Jelly Beans are good for quick release carbs, runners/cyclists use them for a quick fix & you can easily carry them

Charlie.......Jelly Beans are good for quick release carbs, runners/cyclists use them for a quick fix & you can easily carry them

I bet they're not too high in syns either, will have a look thanks!

Donna what a rubbish day - hope you got the deserts all sorted too. I hate gangs of boys and girls equally - so menacing these days. Is you ankle ok now?

Back