Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I put half on this week.

I after say I'm not liking group at the minute cos we got a new consultant n she is very strict n she told me off tonight. It was supposed to be arty night n we were all sat chatting about recipes n syns n she told me to be quiet. Felt like I was back at school so I just thought I don't think so.
I said to her I wasn't talking to you.

Think we're not gonna get on somehow. Might have something to do with her saying to me last week "are you capable of losing 2lb"

I put half on this week.

I after say I'm not liking group at the minute cos we got a new consultant n she is very strict n she told me off tonight. It was supposed to be arty night n we were all sat chatting about recipes n syns n she told me to be quiet. Felt like I was back at school so I just thought I don't think so.
I said to her I wasn't talking to you.

Think we're not gonna get on somehow. Might have something to do with her saying to me last week "are you capable of losing 2lb"

How rude! Your not there to be made to feel like that! X

I would report my consultant if she made me feel like that

wow thats awful Jo, is there another group you could go to? or failing that maybe try speaking to her, she probably doesn't realise how she's coming across

I don't really wanna switch to another group cos I've been at that group since 2009 n I always have a laugh n a chin wag with everyone there. Especially all us members that have been there years cos we all know how to support each other n also give each other some friendly ribbing.

I just turned n looked at her when she told me to be quiet n said I'm not talking to u. So she said well your distracting me so by this point I thought no way r u making me feel like a little kid so I just said well that's your problem not mine. I almost said well I'm managing to talk without u distracting me lol

Has anyone else mention how she's acting?

I read your thread always however just thought I would post a reply.

your consultant was trying to talk to the group?? is it not courteous to sit and listen after all you pay to go and get help and guidance of her. even if you don't want to listen others do. if you don't want to listen why bother going?

I read your thread always however just thought I would post a reply.

your consultant was trying to talk to the group?? is it not courteous to sit and listen after all you pay to go and get help and guidance of her. even if you don't want to listen others do. if you don't want to listen why bother going?

I could be wrong, but I think Jo feels she's being picked on a little by the consultant, a couple of things have been said (from what I gathered anyway) and again could be wrong but I think Jo meant they were having a night where they all discussed the plan between themselves, if that's the case its not fair that she was singled out and told to shut up, which is unfair if she was singled out and also could have been put a lot nicer.

If I am wrong and it was a normal night then I do agree with you that you should be there to listen to your consultant, but also at the same time if she seems to have taken a dislike to Jo for no reason that's unfair, also shut up isn't a very nice way to ask someone to be quiet.

It's hard to say though as obviously we don't know what exactly happened.

very quiet today ladies?

How's your day Deb? Looking forward to WI tomorrow?????
Im not holding out for much, as *week is a week late AGAIN & feel all blubby lol! B***** hormones are doing my nut in! Feeling lazy & lethargic as well, as neck/shoulder has been playing me up so had to take some strong painkillers at night & they make me sluggish the next day. Peed off as want to go out on my bike, but not in the right frame of mind yet as its too cold & Im using that as an excuse. Cant do the Shred, coz when I did it last week, my hip gave me gip for days after......so basically Im falling to bits lol!!!
On the food front, Im having the same dinner as last night as have no food in, so scraping around the fridge........potato, sweet potato & carrot chips, beans & 'fried' eggs.....bloomin' lovely!
Im out on Saturday night to a friends 60th Birthday in a pub restaurant, so will have something like steak & salad, no starters or pud as they all look calorie laden! Not sure what to do on the booze front yet as DH is driving as he still cant drink as on call, so gives me carte blanche to have a drink. If I do, it will be Vodka & Slimline as wine is the devils juice & dont want to have the hangover munchies the next day lol!

Hello everyone :)

Miss having proper chats with you all and it won't be long until I'm back I the full swing of it!

I lost 0.5lb at weigh in this week. In a predicament, I went to first weigh in wearing my work jumper, trousers, tights, shirt and a tshirt. This weighed me at 3lb heavier than I actually am (I know this because my scales at home are exactly the same weight as slimming world because I weighed in with all my clothes on and got the same reading, took my clothes off and down 3lb) so as the weather gets warmer I'm not going to be wearing my jumper anymore and I only have 7 weeks left at work so after that time ill be going in regular spring clothes. Shall I downgrade my clothes gradually lol so this week will be no jumper? I don't want my consultant to think I've lost a massive amount because I'm not meant too!! Lost half a lb this week though x

Hello everyone :)

Miss having proper chats with you all and it won't be long until I'm back I the full swing of it!

I lost 0.5lb at weigh in this week. In a predicament, I went to first weigh in wearing my work jumper, trousers, tights, shirt and a tshirt. This weighed me at 3lb heavier than I actually am (I know this because my scales at home are exactly the same weight as slimming world because I weighed in with all my clothes on and got the same reading, took my clothes off and down 3lb) so as the weather gets warmer I'm not going to be wearing my jumper anymore and I only have 7 weeks left at work so after that time ill be going in regular spring clothes. Shall I downgrade my clothes gradually lol so this week will be no jumper? I don't want my consultant to think I've lost a massive amount because I'm not meant too!! Lost half a lb this week though x

I think you'll be fine, just wear the clothes you need to for the weather. I'm sure your consultant will understand once it gets warmer that you'll be wearing different clothes, or if you want to do it slowly, wear your jumper to WI if you need it but take it off before getting weighed?

I'm freezing today... can't warm up, but not point putting the heating on yet as we're going to aldi as soon as we get little one (in 5 minutes) going to running club tonight for an away run as well, don't know how far we'll be running but I'm hoping for at least 5 miles. Just don't know what to wear, won't wear my thick jacket as I will get too warm in it :( I just can't win.

I think you'll be fine, just wear the clothes you need to for the weather. I'm sure your consultant will understand once it gets warmer that you'll be wearing different clothes, or if you want to do it slowly, wear your jumper to WI if you need it but take it off before getting weighed?

I'm freezing today... can't warm up, but not point putting the heating on yet as we're going to aldi as soon as we get little one (in 5 minutes) going to running club tonight for an away run as well, don't know how far we'll be running but I'm hoping for at least 5 miles. Just don't know what to wear, won't wear my thick jacket as I will get too warm in it :( I just can't win.

Think ill have a sneaky weigh in next Wednesday morning and depending on what the scales say depends on what ill wear on the day. I knew I should of gone wearing my leggings and tshirt in the first place! X

How's your day Deb? Looking forward to WI tomorrow?????
Im not holding out for much, as *week is a week late AGAIN & feel all blubby lol! B***** hormones are doing my nut in! Feeling lazy & lethargic as well, as neck/shoulder has been playing me up so had to take some strong painkillers at night & they make me sluggish the next day. Peed off as want to go out on my bike, but not in the right frame of mind yet as its too cold & Im using that as an excuse. Cant do the Shred, coz when I did it last week, my hip gave me gip for days after......so basically Im falling to bits lol!!!
On the food front, Im having the same dinner as last night as have no food in, so scraping around the fridge........potato, sweet potato & carrot chips, beans & 'fried' eggs.....bloomin' lovely!
Im out on Saturday night to a friends 60th Birthday in a pub restaurant, so will have something like steak & salad, no starters or pud as they all look calorie laden! Not sure what to do on the booze front yet as DH is driving as he still cant drink as on call, so gives me carte blanche to have a drink. If I do, it will be Vodka & Slimline as wine is the devils juice & dont want to have the hangover munchies the next day lol!

awe kim thats rubbish for you - sending cyber hugs. Take it easy and only start excercising once your properly up for it. You can get into your cycling soon but once your fit. i too am suffering from PMT - hormonal mess but mainly as OH managed to P*ss me off big time on the phone. Could feel my rage take over lol. I wanted to eat my arm (again) after my homemade soup but instead managed full pack of crab sticks - better than what i wanted, which was chocolate but full pack?? They are free so should learn to embrace it.
I weighed today so definately not looking forward to tomorrow BUT as they changed from the sneeky weigh in last week i will remain optimistic. Dont know why i do it to myself but most thursdays i find myself doing it. Its not that, i felt rather slim today before i did it and BANG 1lb up!! Star week will be here (i hope) in a matter of days so since i have been as best as i can be i can only take it as it is. I have stuck to SW fully BUT i am minus 2.5 syns. Not sure it will make a difference but i was desperate haha

Already been to shops for SW friendly food so that if iam tempted to say "sod it" after weigh in tomorrow i have no excuse as my good food is in. Going to mix it up again this week - for one i only like corn flakes and porridge (at times) but bought some handy packs of shreddies etc to see if i like them - not even sure they are HE but sure thats the ones Jenna eats?
Going to have cous cous with pesto and low fat greek cheese as i like this combination but forgot about it. Have big pot soup in fridge for when i am needing food quickly. Pork loin stir fry, chicken and bacon salad and some baked potatoes for green days - got new frylight too. So no excuses Kim - are you going to challenge me to a 3rd week??
/QUOTE]

Nikki you only have 7 weeks til you finsih up? goodness that has flown in. What is your due date?

Nikki you only have 7 weeks til you finsih up? goodness that has flown in. What is your due date?

Yeh in finishing at 32 weeks because I have all my holidays for this year to use! It's flown by!

Due date is 2nd June. 16 weeks to go!

Yeh in finishing at 32 weeks because I have all my holidays for this year to use! It's flown by!

Due date is 2nd June. 16 weeks to go!

My due date was the 2nd June when I had jess she came on the 5th :)
It's flying by you've not put a piccy up in ages nikki I want to see your baby bump !! X

Deb, 2.5 syns is only 50 calories, so I wouldn't worry about it !
Yes, I challenge you to the 3rd 100% week!
Good food choices by the way & ignore the scales tomorrow if they show a gain/sts as it will only be water retention with *week & next week will be a good loss x

It's better to use holidays and finish earlier if you can, I was working right up until my due date officially but I used two weeks holiday so I was actually finishing 2 weeks before... anyway little one came 3 weeks early... my waters started leaking on the Sunday night, so glad it was Sunday as how embarrassing would it have been if they'd gone on Monday while I was at work! I'd also used holidays so I had all the Fridays off a few weeks up until me leaving as well.

Had a lovely tea tonight, just quorn spag bol but as we'd just been to aldi we had loads of veg to add to it. :)

Back