Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I am also trying to drink more water this week for a bigger weightloss. I have a Buxton bottle thats 1ltr with a sports cap lid on - I'm such a kid and find it easier to drink that way than in a glass :) I've been having one with Robinsons No added sugar peach squash (which I think is free) and one just plain water each day. I seem to be getting on okay with it so I jsut hope it makes a difference, and being 100% on plan too!

I am also trying to drink more water this week for a bigger weightloss. I have a Buxton bottle thats 1ltr with a sports cap lid on - I'm such a kid and find it easier to drink that way than in a glass :) I've been having one with Robinsons No added sugar peach squash (which I think is free) and one just plain water each day. I seem to be getting on okay with it so I jsut hope it makes a difference, and being 100% on plan too!

That's the bottle I drink from. I find it so much easier drinking from a bottle and with a litre bottle I know exactly that I've drunk 3 litres

Kim I took ur advice. I stepped on scales there since it is weigh in day and I'm showing a 3lb loss from yesterday. And I even weighed after I had breakfast, snack and close to a litre of water in my system.

That would mean a 1/2lb loss since last Tuesday, even tho I ate and drank like crap

Eeekk loads to catch up on. Good luck at weigh in ladies. Good stuff Kim..wish i could call target and not then binge like i do. I lose few pounds then think thats a green light to eat rubbish.
Actually ate big big bag crisps while stuck in traffic. Not having dinner as i can't face being so greedy. I need help lol

Thats great news Charlene & bet its given you a real boost. Bet your glad you weighed now lol!

What are you doing with a big bag of crisps in the car saying 'eat me eat me' young Deborah lol?!

How was WI Donna?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thats great news Charlene & bet its given you a real boost. Bet your glad you weighed now lol!

What are you doing with a big bag of crisps in the car saying 'eat me eat me' young Deborah lol?!

How was WI Donna?

I know....what's that all about? Lol trying to not take it seriously or i will cry ha ha...no i will. Building a bridge and getting over it. Not sure where my head is at but know it needs stop. Grubber ;-)

I know....what's that all about? Lol trying to not take it seriously or i will cry ha ha...no i will. Building a bridge and getting over it. Not sure where my head is at but know it needs stop. Grubber ;-)

Just remember your holiday Deb & that should keep you on track! X

Just remember your holiday Deb & that should keep you on track! X

That isn't working...think its making me worse. Need some determination although woman i work with looks as though her whole shape as changed just by limiting the junk and excercising. Its good to see it in real life if am honest. Not so good at following a plan as the reality is i have been doing this for nearly two years and i keep gaining and losing same few pounds. I just can't stick to it. It doesn't click for more than few weeks. What i am doing now will not last either so only thing left is exercise. Think it has to be the key for me X

You have to do what is right for you Deb & if you've been playing around with the same few pounds maybe your body is telling you something!
You know how to eat healthy so why not say enough & concentrate on toning & just keep the SW principles without the pressure of following a plan. Find an exercise you enjoy, is sustainable & see how you get on by relaxing a bit x

You have to do what is right for you Deb & if you've been playing around with the same few pounds maybe your body is telling you something!
You know how to eat healthy so why not say enough & concentrate on toning & just keep the SW principles without the pressure of following a plan. Find an exercise you enjoy, is sustainable & see how you get on by relaxing a bit x

I agree Kim and thanks. Just need that first push and get the ole trainers on. If i can stay under 8st 7lb i will be happy..if i can lift my bum i will be happier lol

well done Charlene on the loss :) That's not bad at all.

I gained a lb, which considering 4 off plan days over the past 2 weeks, a lb gain over 2 weeks isn't bad at all. I'm back on it today, had 5 or 6 syns at taster session (hard to guess as some of the things were 2 - 4 syns for the whole thing and obviously I only had a taste. Then after tea I had a choc orange tiffin for 7.5 syns. Will probably get hungry later as I have just been hungry lately, but will have yogurts and crabsticks and fruit.. anything that's free.

Had a Mars Bar icecream tonight &.......only 7 syns!!!

oooo I love them, will have to get some in if I see them cheap

Hurt my ankle at training tonight :( so had to skip out on the last part of training, gutted but got an ice pack on it now hoping it will be better so I can do a run on Thursday and be okay for my race on Sunday. Mum thinks I'm over-doing it, so I've promised her I'll stay off the crosstrainer before these two races and that when I start the crosstrainer again I will only do it on Mondays and Wednesday, with running club Tuesdays and Thursdays and two rest days, Fridays and either Saturday or Sunday depending on when I go on my weekend run.

I always thought they were high. Not had one for ages mmmmm

mars bars are high, but I suppose the Ice-cream is less syns then the nougat in the actual mars bars, which makes sense

Hurt my ankle at training tonight :( so had to skip out on the last part of training, gutted but got an ice pack on it now hoping it will be better so I can do a run on Thursday and be okay for my race on Sunday. Mum thinks I'm over-doing it, so I've promised her I'll stay off the crosstrainer before these two races and that when I start the crosstrainer again I will only do it on Mondays and Wednesday, with running club Tuesdays and Thursdays and two rest days, Fridays and either Saturday or Sunday depending on when I go on my weekend run.

That sounds like good plan donna. The gain will most definitely be temporary. You can't run so much and not see results. I really wish you had measured before the running. As i said girl in work is shrinking but hasn't lost that much weight. You feel good which is all that matters.
How much are you trying to lose or are you maintaining?

That sounds like good plan donna. The gain will most definitely be temporary. You can't run so much and not see results. I really wish you had measured before the running. As i said girl in work is shrinking but hasn't lost that much weight. You feel good which is all that matters.
How much are you trying to lose or are you maintaining?

I'm happy maintaining for now but would like to loose a 2 - 4 lbs.... so for a while I'll be happy either loosing or maintaining, I'm 9 stone 2 now which I don't want to be but like I say I'm happy enough, just concentrating on the running. I do look a lot better now then I did before I started, wish I'd measured as well, but ahhh well at least I can see a difference so know I'm doing some good, also helps that I'm really enjoying it.

Ok so weighed in this morning and up a lb on last week. I have taken a look back on my diary and there is a good few days over 15 syns. I suppose I thought I could eat more syns now I'm at target, but the scales says I'm not getting away with it!!
Back to basics for me as I don't want it to get out of control!! And it could.

Hope your ankle is feeling better today Donna.

Maintaining is a bit strange for a while finding the balance. When I got to target I found I could eat quite a lot more bad food and still lose or maintain then ended up going crazy off plan lol!

Starting to get back into the healthy eating and not wanting to binge on crap again yay! Sticking with the 5:2 for another week or so then if I decide its not for me will go back to simply filling. There's parts of both that I really like and the complete freedom on up days is so nice - I haven't been in the healthy eating zone at all lately though so going to give it a fair chance as eating total rubbish on it and limiting the damage with 2 fast days really isn't how I want to be doing it!

Oh my tried the first advanced kettleworx workout today and it killed me! Enjoyed it though apart from any of the ones that involve holding it above you with just one arm I'm not strong enough for that and just batter my forearms and wrists with the kettlebell lol! X

Oh and Donna will all your toning up from the running I thought of you when I saw this on fb today :)

image-884995815.jpg

Back