Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Yeh as for the tablet Kim most of them come in 3G or wifi only varieties.

Depends on what you use it for as others say you can tether it with your phone, I get unlimited data with my 3 mobile phone so just got a wifi tablet. I went for the google nexus 32gb got a great deal on it so it was £120 and its £200 everywhere else :) all tablets basically do the same thing pretty much so just shop around. iPad obviously uses iTunes for the games/apps etc and everything else uses android so all the same games/apps you get on your phone and its the same no matter what brand you get - so just check out the specs and prices and get whatever suits you.

It's pretty much just a giant phone really apart from the calling/texting part. Other than that anything you use your android phone for the same applies to the tab. I use it mostly for Internet, some exercise apps, minimins ;-) games and Netflix in bed!

Plenty shops that sell them have some out to play with so go get a feel for which one you prefer. X

Yeh as for the tablet Kim most of them come in 3G or wifi only varieties.

Depends on what you use it for as others say you can tether it with your phone, I get unlimited data with my 3 mobile phone so just got a wifi tablet. I went for the google nexus 32gb got a great deal on it so it was £120 and its £200 everywhere else :) all tablets basically do the same thing pretty much so just shop around. iPad obviously uses iTunes for the games/apps etc and everything else uses android so all the same games/apps you get on your phone and its the same no matter what brand you get - so just check out the specs and prices and get whatever suits you.

It's pretty much just a giant phone really apart from the calling/texting part. Other than that anything you use your android phone for the same applies to the tab. I use it mostly for Internet, some exercise apps, minimins ;-) games and Netflix in bed!

Plenty shops that sell them have some out to play with so go get a feel for which one you prefer. X

Thanks for the info Laura. I think I would prefer to go with the 3G + Wifi tablet as it would save faffing about tethering it to my phone, but all very price dependant. Even tho DH said he would get me 'an all singing all dancing' one, I dont want him paying a fortune for it.....but there again it is for a big Birthday lol! I have a Galaxy phone so I think thats why I want a Galaxy tablet as its a fab phone, but we shall see.
It will be so much better having a tablet, coz when I go to work I have to pack up & lug my laptop about & also when DH home he likes to use it, coz the main PC is up in the study.

Pleased to report Im still 8st 11lb, which Im very pleased about, as have been very inactive having just done 5 nights in 8 days, so in theory have only had 1 proper day off as the other 2 days were my sleep days! Makes me feel better for being a slob on the exercise front! So, all in all Im happy with this maintaining malarky & is obviously working what Im doing.
Just remembered, I had a bottle of wine & a curry last Wednesday as well, so that makes me feel even better!!!

I've been awake since 05.15 thanks to the cat who was sleeping next to me having a sneezing fit & then I couldn't get back to sleep. Having a housework day today as my Mums coming down for the weekend & poor house needs a good sort out! Will do Tabata training again today as feeling OK after yesterdays first session, but not sure about the abs as they are mighty tender after the last 2 days workout on them lol!

Well done kim :)

Whats tabata training? Think ive missed that one

Its a high intensity workout programme that you do for 4 minutes! You go all out for 20 seconds, rest for 10 seconds & do that 8 times. I used my static bike for it yesterday, but you can work it in to any exercise programme. I could hardly stand up afterwards lol & thats the whole idea! I've put a link below for you if you're interested.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...-4GIBA&usg=AFQjCNGgnuXR3QPPsdOWTS7h8_jgdnyXwQ

Not been online much this week, but red days clearly worked for me because I lost 2 1/2 lb this week :) (and thats even after a night off on Tuesday when i went to a Mexican!) i am really pleased. I've also started doing some excerises at home to tone this bum up!! ;)

Morning :) xx

Pleased to report Im still 8st 11lb, which Im very pleased about, as have been very inactive having just done 5 nights in 8 days, so in theory have only had 1 proper day off as the other 2 days were my sleep days! Makes me feel better for being a slob on the exercise front! So, all in all Im happy with this maintaining malarky & is obviously working what Im doing.
Just remembered, I had a bottle of wine & a curry last Wednesday as well, so that makes me feel even better!!!

I've been awake since 05.15 thanks to the cat who was sleeping next to me having a sneezing fit & then I couldn't get back to sleep. Having a housework day today as my Mums coming down for the weekend & poor house needs a good sort out! Will do Tabata training again today as feeling OK after yesterdays first session, but not sure about the abs as they are mighty tender after the last 2 days workout on them lol!

Well done on maintaining, seems to be going very well for you :)

Not been online much this week, but red days clearly worked for me because I lost 2 1/2 lb this week :) (and thats even after a night off on Tuesday when i went to a Mexican!) i am really pleased. I've also started doing some excerises at home to tone this bum up!! ;)

Love mexican, well done :) I love red days... had a cheeky one yesterday but need to carb up now for my half marathon. Good job I love green and ee as well.

Morning :) xx

Morning :) hows things?

Seem to be having a good day so far enjoyed breakfast book club at school, im quite proud of myaelf actually the sausages looked gorgeous but there was no fat on the bacon so I just had a bacon butty with a bit of brown sauce, so yeah I still had a massive white roll but at least my filling was free wel bar the sauce but it could have been a lot worse :)

Still got a very stuffy nose but headaches gone and throat is okay now. Mum keeps getting on at me to not follow slimming world, which is doing my head in, ive not been following it and I keep slowly putting weight on, plus theres nothing wrong with following it.

excellent Kim well done lady!!
going to have a look at your link soon x just cleaned house. smells lovely. can't decide whether to drink on my night out or not. could be doing without it but thought of being sober makes the night seem worse. least house is clean if i have hangover tom ha

well done thats great. what have you been having for dinner on red days?

Well done on maintaining, seems to be going very well for you :)

Love mexican, well done :) I love red days... had a cheeky one yesterday but need to carb up now for my half marathon. Good job I love green and ee as well.

Morning :) hows things?

Seem to be having a good day so far enjoyed breakfast book club at school, im quite proud of myaelf actually the sausages looked gorgeous but there was no fat on the bacon so I just had a bacon butty with a bit of brown sauce, so yeah I still had a massive white roll but at least my filling was free wel bar the sauce but it could have been a lot worse :)

Still got a very stuffy nose but headaches gone and throat is okay now. Mum keeps getting on at me to not follow slimming world, which is doing my head in, ive not been following it and I keep slowly putting weight on, plus theres nothing wrong with following it.

good for you..as long as bacon was grilled i would say enjoy...does your mum think your too thin or is it due to marathon that she wants you stop?

Good news on the maintain kim. Donna your mum sounds very negative about a lot of thnga you do - do whatever YOU want!

Well this week I tried doing 5:2 but eating healthier on it - the only really bad things I had was half a pizza and a donut everything else would have been free or using my points on simply filling anyway, plus 2 fast days.

And only lost 0.5lb :-( yeh its a loss but not a big enough one to justify starving yourself for 2 days in my opinion. Was kinda losing interest in 5:2 anyway but thought I would try doing it in a healthy eating week and see how it went. I've heard others say that they get better losses when they eat more on up days but I had decided I didn't want to be eating so much crap!

Tonight I am going out to pizza express and cinema with my friend so there will be pizza and wine involved and then rest of the week I will aim for healthy eating and no fast days and see what happens. X

Oh and yes Kim tabata is great. I do it sometimes on days I don't have time for real exercise session! No excuses only takes a few mins x

ladies i was in changing room today with 360 degree mirrors and i wasn't horrified. the lightening must have been good but with some exercise i reckon i would be fine. wee trim off the love handles, wee lift on my bum, the legs am not sure will ever be thin but toning on the old thighs would be good and Bobs your uncle lol

Glad you are feeling better about your body Deb :) I love days when you think it looks good :-D such a confidence boost. I think we all get times when we don't like our wobbly bits so much and other times they look much better, strange! X

Haha, good lighting & mirrors are a godsend Deb! x

At least you've given it a good try Laura. Doesn't really make sense to me, but Im sure its all been worked out scientifically. I might be too tempted to eat too much as I dont really have an 'off' button lol! Saying that, I've occasionally had a decent loss the following week when I've had an off plan day.....very odd, but I suppose it tricks the metabolism, so maybe there is method in the madness lol!

Im the same as you kim, my off button doesnt work lol.

Great tp hear you being so positive about your body Deb :) at the moment its the marathon and also she says I dont need to loose weight anymore (which im not and also shes a lot slimmer then me as well!!!) But I think lauras right, shes just veryy negative about me.... I think its because she wants the best for me, but it aint half annoying.

Dont worry Laura ive learnt to do what I want now :)

Back