Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

well was bit disappointed to see the new scales were 2.25 heavier than last week weigh in. will weigh in officially tom even though am meant to be doing it monthly lol
been much better lately with my food and snacks so just need to continue x

That's not too bad Hun draw a line now and forget the old scales start fresh from today and join me and Kim on the 1st July !!! No more scale hopping !!! Get back listening to that app its still working for me not snacking and went for a curry last night and didn't stuff my face and didn't want to, or feel I should :) control is mine and will be yours !!! Have a good day xxx

Ladies I'm thinking yes just thinking about doing the shred again...... Mmmm 30 day shred and I've got 43 days to my holiday just need to find a spare half hour a day ....????

Deb thats not bad at all just take that as your new challenge n get rid of it!!

Ronnie the 30ds does sound good. I loved how I felt when I did it. I think I could do it everyday cept monday n tuesday on a mornimg n then gym classes on a night. I have 60 days until my honeymoon so would look like a machine by then lol. :)

I wouldn't mind doing the shred again as well Ronnie.... just a bit wary as I gained last time I started and I really need to get back into target as I can't afford to be paying £5 a week..... I still have 67 days until my holiday though.... might start it when there's 40 days left (give me a bit of room for a day or two off for rest if needed then as well!) can't be bothered to look through and work it out now, but I'll work out when 40 days is and put it in my diary to start. Going to have to start cross training as well though soon and upping my weekend miles as marathon training is going to have to seriously come into it soon. 4 months to go on the 20th of this month!

well was bit disappointed to see the new scales were 2.25 heavier than last week weigh in. will weigh in officially tom even though am meant to be doing it monthly lol
been much better lately with my food and snacks so just need to continue x

Just concentrate on watching them go down now!! This time last year I got a new scales, I was 9st3 on old ones and 9st7!!!! On new ones.....I was gutted but I just kept going and got to my goal eventually!
You can do it xx

hey ladies - sorry i still cant multiquote but thanks so much. Was just rubbish seeing it but as long as they are accurate (which am sure they will be) then i just need to keep trying. QUite happy with what i am doing wiht regards to meals etc, but just need to keep a note of it all so that i am not going over on syns etc. Tomorrow will be good as its fresh start day which is always good to get back on track. New scales, new plan ;o)

Ronnie i am going to start doing 6 week 6 pack also by jillian michaels - decided i want to give this a bash as i always start of with the shred. I dont go until september - 13 weeks time but want to start now - ease myself in gently and then start to hammer it more and more the closer it gets - you should do shred i love it x

At least you know the new scales are accurate Deb & dont forget its just a number! Its how you feel in yourself & clothes that matter & you have 3 months to get the bikini bod!

I was supposed to be working today, but it got cancelled yesterday, so will have another day pottering in the garden as it gorgeous here.
I was only saying to hubby I haven't had hayfever this year & then got it the other day, or so I thought....its not hayfever, but a stinking cold! So dosed up on Paracetamol & Vicks nasal inhalor.....in the summer grrrrr!!!

hey ladies - sorry i still cant multiquote but thanks so much. Was just rubbish seeing it but as long as they are accurate (which am sure they will be) then i just need to keep trying. QUite happy with what i am doing wiht regards to meals etc, but just need to keep a note of it all so that i am not going over on syns etc. Tomorrow will be good as its fresh start day which is always good to get back on track. New scales, new plan ;o)

Ronnie i am going to start doing 6 week 6 pack also by jillian michaels - decided i want to give this a bash as i always start of with the shred. I dont go until september - 13 weeks time but want to start now - ease myself in gently and then start to hammer it more and more the closer it gets - you should do shred i love it x

I very nearly asked the stupidest question ever there.... I was about to ask you how long you do the 6 week 6 pack for haha.... do you know how long it lasts though (is it 30 minutes or longer?) as I've just remembered I have that one as well, I have that, the shred and one or two more, 6 week 6 pack might be a better one for me to do considering its my stomach I really want to sort out :/ hmmmm. I don't want to over do it though, having my first session on the crosstrainer tomorrow to fit in with my marathon training. I'll wait until after WI next week to start on any DVD as again worried about getting back into my target range if I'm over-doing the exercise... I also have a yoga DVD I might do sometimes as well... I could do the yoga on days I'm running couldn't I, as I wouldn't be doing too much... might dig that out today after lunch hmmm

Awww no, hope you feel better soon Kim

The weathers a bit rubbish here at the moment but the suns meant to come out in the afternoon and then hopefully we're on track for a nice sunny weekend. We've decided we're having a BBQ for my brother before he goes to America, which should be easier for me, I'll make my usual veggie pasta which everyone seems to like and might attempt a sw potato salad, I'll eat those and loads of salad and then just have things like grilled chicken and just meat which is on offer, I'll completely avoid burgers and sausages unless my mum uses light choices ones.

Awww no, hope you feel better soon Kim

The weathers a bit rubbish here at the moment but the suns meant to come out in the afternoon and then hopefully we're on track for a nice sunny weekend. We've decided we're having a BBQ for my brother before he goes to America, which should be easier for me, I'll make my usual veggie pasta which everyone seems to like and might attempt a sw potato salad, I'll eat those and loads of salad and then just have things like grilled chicken and just meat which is on offer, I'll completely avoid burgers and sausages unless my mum uses light choices ones.

You could always make your burgers Donna. I love our BBQ's coz its so SW friendly, so might have one ourselves this weekend if Im not working

I would make my own, we do sometimes, but its a bit awkward at BBQ's as if there's a few people invited I don't feel like we can turn up just with burgers for us and not other people.... also can't afford to make them for everyone.... If we see some extra lean mince in ALDI today I might consider it... I do love a good home made burger

I would take your own Donna, as Im sure people wouldn't be bothered, as it would be like a vegetarian taking their own food! x

I very nearly asked the stupidest question ever there.... I was about to ask you how long you do the 6 week 6 pack for haha.... do you know how long it lasts though (is it 30 minutes or longer?) as I've just remembered I have that one as well, I have that, the shred and one or two more, 6 week 6 pack might be a better one for me to do considering its my stomach I really want to sort out :/ hmmmm. I don't want to over do it though, having my first session on the crosstrainer tomorrow to fit in with my marathon training. I'll wait until after WI next week to start on any DVD as again worried about getting back into my target range if I'm over-doing the exercise... I also have a yoga DVD I might do sometimes as well... I could do the yoga on days I'm running couldn't I, as I wouldn't be doing too much... might dig that out today after lunch hmmm

lol that is a question iam likely to ask too haha
it lasts the same as the shred donna, approx 30/35 minutes - its a good workout and i usually enjoy it though only did it a few times x

At least you know the new scales are accurate Deb & dont forget its just a number! Its how you feel in yourself & clothes that matter & you have 3 months to get the bikini bod!

I was supposed to be working today, but it got cancelled yesterday, so will have another day pottering in the garden as it gorgeous here.
I was only saying to hubby I haven't had hayfever this year & then got it the other day, or so I thought....its not hayfever, but a stinking cold! So dosed up on Paracetamol & Vicks nasal inhalor.....in the summer grrrrr!!!

not good kim but get your feet up and relax s

I think I'll def start the 6 week 6 pack soon then :) maybe see how I feel after next weeks WI.... or should I just throw caution to the wind and start it tomorrow... not doing it every day but slowly increasing how many days each week I do it?

Also can't decide whether to just do 6 pack, or do a mix of all the dvd's.... might be good to start a couple of days doing the 6 pack and then 6 or 7 weeks before the holiday actually doing it everyday. I've never completed one of those DVD's so would be interesting to see the results

Quick pop in. Been more off plan than on plan this week whoops! Did have a lovely weekend showing the Croatian visitors around and then got back on track until my Mexican candy exchange parcel arrived on Tuesday (swapping UK sweets and gifts with a Mexican girl) and had most of that then yesterday I woke up feeling awful - headaches, feeling sick, cold and sore throat. Lovely! So after my half day in work I spent all day lying on the sofa with books/box set/many cups of tea. Also ate a few treats but not much real food as can only really taste sweet things so that's what I am craving.

Bit better today and will see what the damage is in the morning.

Oh and for anyone that remembers the news of the teeny tiny preemy baby - he is doing well so far. Off the ventilator most of the time and his mummy and daddy got to hold him for first time today. Hopefully get some teeny baby hugs once I am all better! X

Back