Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

well its official....i cant run!!! this is my effort. 0.20 of a mile. short walk then 0.17, then 0.19 then 0.21. didn't even manage one mile lol
legs are like jelly and i feel good. better effort next time. plus my abs ache from last nights workout.
day 5 on plan...yes!!!

Well done Deb, a very good first effort. Why not just do a nice slow jog for a minute, walk for 2 mins & then repeat 5 times for the first week & then just gradually increase x

Im rubbish at running too deb. Ive tried road running about 3 times and given up. I can run on a treadmill for 1 1/2 mins full pace the 1 1/2 half oace for about 2o mina but im watching tv while I do that!!!

Just back from the gym. Did body conditioning but it was with a guy I havent done this class with before. I found it really boring so cant decide whether to cancel next week or not. Maybe ill wait n see if I ache in the morning or not.

Donna dont worry about 1/2lb! It will show eventually!

thanks ladies. felt very refreshed after it lol
Kim i was going to do c25k programme but wanted to map my run and see how far i could go in the one run. will try that next time as the two minute mark seems to be my limit
vicky i felt like it gave me a good workout and even though it was only 20 min dare i say i enjoyed it better than shred. maybe try both on different nights x

OMG!!! I'm so happy, I've just had a call from one of my close friends (who unfortunately I do not see enough of as she lives in London) to tell me she's having a baby. I knew her and her husband were trying, I'm so happy for them :) it means they probably won't make mine and Ash's party which we're planning for October time but I can forgive that I suppose :p I just want to see her now and give her a massive cuddle!

OMG!!! I'm so happy, I've just had a call from one of my close friends (who unfortunately I do not see enough of as she lives in London) to tell me she's having a baby. I knew her and her husband were trying, I'm so happy for them :) it means they probably won't make mine and Ash's party which we're planning for October time but I can forgive that I suppose :p I just want to see her now and give her a massive cuddle!

awe good stuff donna. what sort of party are you having?

something is wrong...2 days til wi and i have 40 syns left. that was me using some tonight "just for" which i really shouldn't do but............

A bit of a get together for everyone, as my friends are all over the place and never all get to meet up.... and hopefully there has been talk of it possibly being a bit of an engagement do (but we shall see.... that would mean 4 months for a proposal.... I probably shouldn't say anything but its what has been mentioned to me (yay for surprises lol)

A bit of a get together for everyone, as my friends are all over the place and never all get to meet up.... and hopefully there has been talk of it possibly being a bit of an engagement do (but we shall see.... that would mean 4 months for a proposal.... I probably shouldn't say anything but its what has been mentioned to me (yay for surprises lol)

eeek how exciting. i hope he does it when you least expect it. some random walk or just as you wake up lol...good stuff donna x

What's the bikini bod challenge?

A challenge we're doing before our holidays.... however many weeks we have until our holiday and how many lbs we want to loose (so far I need to loose 1/2lb more then I originally set lol)

eeek how exciting. i hope he does it when you least expect it. some random walk or just as you wake up lol...good stuff donna x

Yeah me too, although no idea what he's planning so would be a surprise anyway... only thing I do think is that it will be over the Summer holidays and not while we're still at school.

I lost 1.5lb last night and got my 1.5st award :-D hope you're all ok? x

Well done !!

Welcome back to SW Annie. You know it works & we're all here for support x

Bored bored bored!!! I'm on a study day with about 50 other health care professionals & have another 5 hours to go!
Hope you're all having a better day than me. Think lunch is provided but like a good SWer I've brought my egg mayo sandwich & baby toms

Kim how's your day been ? Hope your course wasn't too boring x

Aghhh nightmare!

Well not nightmare but why do we have to have so many plans, panicking now, we've been invited to a BBQ at my boyfriends new school in July, we're going but that means another day off plan! Will have to try and save syns the rest of the week like I am going to do this week as well. Just starting to worry about wearing my bikini's now :/ maybe I'll feel better about it once I'm not so bloated and when my crunches are starting to take more of a noticeable effect.

I mentioned how much bigger I look being so bloated to my boyfriend and he said its in my head but I think I look awful :(

Donna just relax its only one meal and you are so good at sticking to plan I'm sure it won't affect it too much just enjoy the occasion xx

1/2lb on chuffing great start to the challenge :(

That's your monthly bloat be gone next week :) xx

well its official....i cant run!!! this is my effort. 0.20 of a mile. short walk then 0.17, then 0.19 then 0.21. didn't even manage one mile lol
legs are like jelly and i feel good. better effort next time. plus my abs ache from last nights workout.
day 5 on plan...yes!!!

Woohoo way to go girl !!! Good effort for first time when I first started running I couldn't do very far but it comes very quickly before you know it keep going xx

Ahh lovely news :)

something is wrong...2 days til wi and i have 40 syns left. that was me using some tonight "just for" which i really shouldn't do but............

Well done you've had a great week hey if you've got them left and fancy something that's what there for ;-) don't deny yourself anything that's when we go off plan x

What's the bikini bod challenge?

Just trying get each other motivated to be 100% on plan till holidays. Just need last wi, day you wi weeks to holiday/target and how much you want to lose, think that's it r you joining us ??

Been 100% today woohoo !!!!

Well done !!

Kim how's your day been ? Hope your course wasn't too boring x

Donna just relax its only one meal and you are so good at sticking to plan I'm sure it won't affect it too much just enjoy the occasion xx

That's your monthly bloat be gone next week :) xx

Woohoo way to go girl !!! Good effort for first time when I first started running I couldn't do very far but it comes very quickly before you know it keep going xx

Ahh lovely news :)

Well done you've had a great week hey if you've got them left and fancy something that's what there for ;-) don't deny yourself anything that's when we go off plan x

Just trying get each other motivated to be 100% on plan till holidays. Just need last wi, day you wi weeks to holiday/target and how much you want to lose, think that's it r you joining us ??

Been 100% today woohoo !!!!

thanks mrs...i feel like i have hadca great week. honestly its been good.

sneak peek today....know i shouldn't have and know doesn't count but happy to see scales move. so glad i got new ones lol

thanks mrs...i feel like i have hadca great week. honestly its been good.

sneak peek today....know i shouldn't have and know doesn't count but happy to see scales move. so glad i got new ones lol

Naughty ;-) but if your happy I'll let you off lol

Going do day 2 shred !!!!!! NOW!!!!
This is why these challenges are so good keeps me focused and makes me stick to it ..... Here's to our bikini's bods !!!

I feel great today, hate it when that happens the day after WI is not the right time to suddenly feel slim! But at least that horrible bloated feeling is gone and I should hopefully see results next week instead.

I've done my crunches, twisty thing and tummy lifts this morning. Decided to have the morning off the crosstrainer and don't want to overdo the exercise again like I did before. Going to run 10k tomorrow... thinking of doing it on my own in the morning so me and boyfriend have the evening to ourselves again, as I'm at the dentist at 4.20 and then we need to do our shop and I don't want to be rushing about trying to get something to eat ect. in time for club at 7, I'd rather just do my own. Means I won't be at club until next Thursday as I'm out for tea on Tuesday.

Naughty ;-) but if your happy I'll let you off lol

Going do day 2 shred !!!!!! NOW!!!!
This is why these challenges are so good keeps me focused and makes me stick to it ..... Here's to our bikini's bods !!!

lol yes i was chuffed but time will tell.
good for you...that is motivation for you. am tad achy today from ab workout plus the attempted run lol

Hi everyone, I'm not sure why but I lost 2 lbs this wk! I have had to take week off gym & running because of my eye surgery. So I'm down to 8st 7 this morning.
It won't last though as have a weekend away with my sisters this weekend and there will be a lot of drink involved!!!
Have a good day everyone.

Back