Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

morning all...been up since 330 and couldn't for the life of me get back to sleep. around 5 i thought there was no point trying anymore as wee one will get up soon so that's me up. regret it later
think those two glasses of wine is the problem...seems to be the case that it keeps me from sleep
debating trying a morning run but not sure as it didn't agree with me last time. will see

how are you all? what you been doing and what's the plans for today?

Laura how is the wee baby?

Hi girls, all excited in this house, we're off on hols in the morning.

Trouble is my bottom lip is swollen, I look like I've been punched!! I had a spot on my chin yesterday and of course wanted to pop it and now my lip is swollen just above it. I wonder how long it will take to go down?? I could go to out of hrs doc but if its going to go down itself I won't. They just hand you antibiotic without even trying anything else, any suggestions for getting the swelling to go down?

Morning Deb, take it easy today if you've had no sleep. Are you off to sports direct today? Good luck finding some good stuff :)

I need to go and get some more work clothes for September (plenty of time to look I know) no idea where the best place to look it, we also need to go get little bits for little one's Birthday as well. That's a little more urgent.

Hi girls, all excited in this house, we're off on hols in the morning.

Trouble is my bottom lip is swollen, I look like I've been punched!! I had a spot on my chin yesterday and of course wanted to pop it and now my lip is swollen just above it. I wonder how long it will take to go down?? I could go to out of hrs doc but if its going to go down itself I won't. They just hand you antibiotic without even trying anything else, any suggestions for getting the swelling to go down?

Try icing it at regular intervals & take an anti-histamine, as you may have had an allergic reaction to something......let us know how you get on & hope you enjoy your holiday as its beautiful here in sunny Dorset, but dont know what Wales is like x

Try icing it at regular intervals & take an anti-histamine, as you may have had an allergic reaction to something......let us know how you get on & hope you enjoy your holiday as its beautiful here in sunny Dorset, but dont know what Wales is like x

Thanks Kim, it has gone down a bit since I got up. I iced it an hr ago and will do it again now.
Did you have a good time yesterday?

Glad its gone down a bit!
Yes thanks, but came home quite early after about 4 drinks with a load of chocolate, so feel like an Umpa Lumpa this morning.....yuck yuck lol!

Glad its gone down a bit!
Yes thanks, but came home quite early after about 4 drinks with a load of chocolate, so feel like an Umpa Lumpa this morning.....yuck yuck lol!

flush it out Kim and you will be fine. i am tired and hungry today but took out some veg soup for lunch. plus crisp i like were on offer yesterday and i resisted buying and i didn't eat anything at kids party and there was loads sweets..who knows what today will bring lol

Morning Deb, take it easy today if you've had no sleep. Are you off to sports direct today? Good luck finding some good stuff :)

I need to go and get some more work clothes for September (plenty of time to look I know) no idea where the best place to look it, we also need to go get little bits for little one's Birthday as well. That's a little more urgent.

thanks donna. i think so but will see as looks like rain and can't be bothered in and out shops again. can't wait til i can do four miles never mind 14 ha

Hey ladies quick pop in.

Not sure what to do about weigh in result. I had my usual some extra treats at weekend then eat well from Monday to Thursday and weigh in Friday morning. Even made an effort to cook more proper meals this week and do a little exercise. But had completely forgot that it was OH's brothers birthday so out to world buffet on Thursday night.

I pigged out a bit more than usual because I was in a bad mood lol. Went to work then cinema and came home and thought oh I will phone the HMRC as been meaning to do it for ages to sort out some bits. Ended up on the phone for over an hour and half to them (had to phone twice as first time was on hold for 45mins then got an utterly useless woman who couldn't even speak to me because I had changed address so had to answer an extra security question which was what month and year did I start my job and I didn't know ARGH!!, so had to phone and wait in massive queue again!!) And them they couldn't even sort it for me so need to write a letter. This also meant I didn't have time to shower before going out, rarely get annoyed but I was!!

So the scales on Friday morning where showing a massive 4lb gain. I know it will just be bloat and salt it not even possible to eat 4lb worth of food in one meal!! Being the weekend I haven't been up at same time to weigh in , had a sneak peek and its going down slowly but still a gain.

Would it be cheating to record it as 2lb gain lol? As I know its not really 4lb! Or just accept the gain and aim to get it off this week?

Thanks for asking about wee man deb forgot to keep you updated here. Things weren't looking too good last week he had some thing that premmy babies get where their insides fail as can't process the milk, its main killer of premmy babies so quite serious. They good him on antibiotics and it cleared up and they started him on milk again, but instead of 0.5ml an hour he was supposed to get they gave him 5ml and started it all over again!! Idiots!! He seems to be stable at the moment again. Still so tiny that's him 5 weeks and still only 2lb something.

Well done on the job Donna so pleased for you. And that's fan on pre pregnancy clothes fitting already Nikki are they size 8s too? X

Hey ladies quick pop in.

Not sure what to do about weigh in result. I had my usual some extra treats at weekend then eat well from Monday to Thursday and weigh in Friday morning. Even made an effort to cook more proper meals this week and do a little exercise. But had completely forgot that it was OH's brothers birthday so out to world buffet on Thursday night.

I pigged out a bit more than usual because I was in a bad mood lol. Went to work then cinema and came home and thought oh I will phone the HMRC as been meaning to do it for ages to sort out some bits. Ended up on the phone for over an hour and half to them (had to phone twice as first time was on hold for 45mins then got an utterly useless woman who couldn't even speak to me because I had changed address so had to answer an extra security question which was what month and year did I start my job and I didn't know ARGH!!, so had to phone and wait in massive queue again!!) And them they couldn't even sort it for me so need to write a letter. This also meant I didn't have time to shower before going out, rarely get annoyed but I was!!

So the scales on Friday morning where showing a massive 4lb gain. I know it will just be bloat and salt it not even possible to eat 4lb worth of food in one meal!! Being the weekend I haven't been up at same time to weigh in , had a sneak peek and its going down slowly but still a gain.

Would it be cheating to record it as 2lb gain lol? As I know its not really 4lb! Or just accept the gain and aim to get it off this week?

Thanks for asking about wee man deb forgot to keep you updated here. Things weren't looking too good last week he had some thing that premmy babies get where their insides fail as can't process the milk, its main killer of premmy babies so quite serious. They good him on antibiotics and it cleared up and they started him on milk again, but instead of 0.5ml an hour he was supposed to get they gave him 5ml and started it all over again!! Idiots!! He seems to be stable at the moment again. Still so tiny that's him 5 weeks and still only 2lb something.

Well done on the job Donna so pleased for you. And that's fan on pre pregnancy clothes fitting already Nikki are they size 8s too? X

Personally I would take the 4lb gain, cos if it is bloat you'll see a fab loss next Friday!
Poor little might & what are they doing giving him 10 times the amount of milk! I have many sad memories of being in a NICU, so can sympathise so much with his parents.
Hope you get your tax stuff sorted x

Can you put me down on challenge for my mighty 4lb gain please Kim? Aiming to get it all off by Friday! Had a good weekend (other than 2 little bits of garlic pizza bread with dinner) which is usually
when I struggle most food wise so I am sure I can have a good week. Quiet in here today hope you are all having an exciting weekend I am just having a tidy up and watching my old roller derby team play in their first american tournament online :) x

Hey ladies quick pop in.

Yes hun they are size 8s however.... i am defo a 14 at the minute and think they are a fluke because they are stretchy!

OMG Laura, that's awful, as if they messed up the amount of milk they gave him. Still sending all my best wishes and thoughts to him and your family.

Fell over during my run and think I've managed to bruise the inside of the palm of my hand :( its started to swell now and really hurts.

But on the plus side bought some power rangers to stick on top of little one's cake AND two new work shirts :D exciting stuff! Nearly bought some new work trousers but they only had size 6, they looked quite big and were only £2 so I tried them on (over my leggings as we were in next clearance and apparently they don't have a changing room) they nearly fit but didn't quite (just enough that I couldn't say maybe its because I have my leggings on) gutted!

We also went car browsing as once I'm working full time we'll be looking at getting a new car and me having the little one as a run around, saw a great car on a great deal as well but don't think we'll go for it as we don't really need it over summer and it seems a bit of a waste when paying out for that (another insurance ect.) for a few extra months when its not needed. Also really need to sort out finances and what we can afford once we both see how much we're actually earning next year.

Laura that does sound awful :-(

Well done on the work stuff donna :-D

I have totally had a day off. Went for a carvery with my family then sat with my sisters watinf every chocolate in the house then ordered take away :-D im not even bothered. Ive had an amazing day with my family and I have a food baby belly but I will get back on it tomorrow :-D

Aghh how frustrating when you type a massive post and it deletes it... twice!!

Basically my car insurance is due at noon tomorrow and i dont have another policy in place!! My current insurers renewal price was £60 more than last year plus last year i got £50 cashback so technically my insurance is £110 more!!

It is only £5 a month more but you have to look after the pennies right?

Opened Millies savings pot today which we started in january and she has £190 which we have saved in £1&£2 coins! If we carry on like this she will have over £7000 when she is 18! Going to go and open her very first account tomorrow!!

Morning ladies

Not read through weekend post hope you all ok
I've struggled get back on plan this weekend after Friday night out and I didn't overeat or drink was just tired :-( sat was well over syns at about 30+ oops but fully on plan yesterday scales are up :-( which is not good so fully on it this week need to see a 9 ;-) xx

You can do it! Get back on it :)

Ladies I am sick to death of feeling sick n dizzy :-( I could actually cry. Im sat in the doctors AGAIN hoping they can give me something to stop it :-(

Doc says she thinks its labrinthitus which is what my sil and mil have so would make sense. Not allowed tablets yet tho in case by some miracle I have caught on this month. Not allowed to work or drive so looks like im catching up on tv lol x

Back