Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

so sorry ronnie i don't know how i missed your post. good for you, once you relax about it you will stop over thinking and worrying and it will happen. you do whats best for you and your family. you certainly deserve to go on holiday and not worry. did you start taking anything for pmt?

thanks Laura...i feel really good to be honest. i managed 2.38 miles which has zapped me but that is me up to 25 min continuous running...yippeee

I feel really rubbish I cant concentrate on all the posts on here. Keep forgetting what I have read and what to reply to!!! Might have to start replying 1 at once!!

Deb well done on the run!!

woke up today with sore thighs and calves.need to stretch more and drink loads water.
is it too soon to try again today?

you ok vicky? is it your tablets?

woke up today with sore thighs and calves.need to stretch more and drink loads water.
is it too soon to try again today?

Its just the concentration. When my heads spinning its hard. I feel like im missing peoples important posts and been a rubbish 'friend' when im feeling better ill go through the whole thing again :-D

You defo need to stretch more deb if your legs are sore. :)

image-1487313191.jpg

How many syns ????
My baby is 10 today and she wanted a puppy dog cake... I think he's more like a bear ... But she loves it so that's ok it's chocolate cake mmmm xx

Mmmmmmmm chocolate cake!

Well nearly 1lb off for me today (im gonna class it as a lb though). I was hoping for more with having these green smoothies every day but guess it is *week. So :)

Attachments

• 1373102309962.jpg
    1373102309962.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 35
You must drink more when you're running Deb to flush out all the lactic acid and no its not too soon to go out again.

Love the cake Ronnie, it looks like a very fat faced puppy ......so cute

Well done on the loss Vicky, but not sure how to work out 0.6 of a pound is, cos last week you were 10st 4.25lbs or 10st 4lbs 4oz

Yer 10 4.4 so its 2oz short of a lb int it or am I confused :-S

Sorry, I'm probably confusing the issue as didnt understand your scales but think I've got it now .......10st 4.4 is 10st 4lbs 4oz as your scales probably weigh in 2oz increments. So last week you were 10st 4lbs 4oz and this week you're 10st 3lbs 6oz, so thats 14oz.......yep take a pound! X

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs, Wk 4: -1lb

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July: -2.25lbs

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs, Wk 3: -1lb, Wk 4: -1lb

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3: +4lbs, Wk 4: -3.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs), Wk 4: STS, Wk 5:

Kim (Monthly/Friday)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July: +3.5lbs, Wk 5:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs, Wk 3: -0.25lbs, Wk 4: -1.75lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs, Wk 3: 0.5lbs, Wk 4:

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs, Wk 3:

You must drink more when you're running Deb to flush out all the lactic acid and no its not too soon to go out again.

Love the cake Ronnie, it looks like a very fat faced puppy ......so cute

Well done on the loss Vicky, but not sure how to work out 0.6 of a pound is, cos last week you were 10st 4.25lbs or 10st 4lbs 4oz

Do you mean as i run round? i was going to but already have my phone plus car key ugh. maybe get a wee slim bottle for later. going to cut the grass then try to get out later. sun was very warm and off putting last night but going to different park today so maybe bit of shade x

Do you mean as i run round? i was going to but already have my phone plus car key ugh. maybe get a wee slim bottle for later. going to cut the grass then try to get out later. sun was very warm and off putting last night but going to different park today so maybe bit of shade x

No, you wont need to take water for that distance, but make sure you're hydrated before hand and then afterwards x

Feeling right proud of myself. At a family bbq and I have brought my own food........chicken fried with peppers and onions, corn on cob and a sweet potato. Im such a good girl+

Back