Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Up bright an early today as I'm NBM from 07.30, so need to have a hearty breakfast cos goodness knows when I can eat again. Knowing my luck I'll be last on the list, sat in a hospital in this heat not being able to drink anything. So I'm on my first coffee and will see how many I can squeeze in before then. I can drink plain water up til 11am, so at least I wont be a shrivelled up prune lol!

Hope you ok Kim? What you going in for ? Is it your neck ? Hope it all goes well take care x

Hi ladies sorry I have been a little awal. Work has been really tiring me out and ive just been going to bed when I get home.

Donna hope you sort things with your mum.

Laura im so glad the little baby is doing ok.

On the debate of group I used to go religiously and even used to be part of the social team. My c was amazing and did really good groups but I have been to the local group who has a rubbish c it must be really frustrating. I only stopped going tovgroup because I couldn't afford and a class I really wanted to do at the gym was on at the same time but I still talk to me c on fb and in text.

Im not weighing in today, ive been good this week but my prime ovulation day is today and I always retain loads so wont be accurate so ive decided to just skip this weeks weigh in other wise I will just get down and give in to the temptations at work today and tomorrow! Decided that even though im out for a meal tonight and out drinking tomorrow I am still going to be as good as possible and extra good during the day. Got my green smoothies ready and my dinners packed :)

I hope your all ok. :)

4.7 wohooooo..was torture Kim. felt like it ws harder than Monday but was earlier and hotter. going to get to five then just spend few weeks of increasing my speed but do between 3-5 as 4.7 seemed to much too soon. love it :)

Well done Deb you are doing so well and running in this heat even better :) get yourself signed up to that 10k you'll easily to it xx

Morning

Last day at work then off on holidays tomorrow woohoo can't wait :) !!!
All packed just last bits to go in so quiet organised for me. weight wise I'm not completely happy but can't do much about it now lol :)
Will wi in the morn and just hope I don't put on too much I have packed my gym kit so might try work out a few times ;-)!!!

Donna I'd really try and speak to your mum maybe she's not aware how upset you feel sorry to hear you having a hard time I do think sometimes we take our bad moods out on our nearest and dearest because we can.... Hope things get sorted :)

Nikki sounds like Millie is doing great lovely pic on fb of you both :) good luck going back to class you'll be fine once you take that first step x

Jo sounds like your class is changing now so hopefully a new consultant will bring some life back to it, fingers crossed xx

Laura so glad baby is making good progress that's lovely news x

Vicky 2 days to go !!! How you holding up :) nearly finished take care xx

Have a good day everyone xx

4.7 wohooooo..was torture Kim. felt like it ws harder than Monday but was earlier and hotter. going to get to five then just spend few weeks of increasing my speed but do between 3-5 as 4.7 seemed to much too soon. love it :)
That sounds like a good plan for now Deb as you dont want to do too much too soon, or it could put you off. 5 miles is not to be scoffed at, its a long way and nearly 10km, so you could easily do it by October........who would have thought it

Hope you ok Kim? What you going in for ? Is it your neck ? Hope it all goes well take care x
Im having a thoracic facet joint injection! Have had this pain since my last neck surgery, so I'm hoping this sorts it out.
Have a fab holiday and do not stress about your weight, as there's plenty of time to sort that out when you get home and you're gorgeous as you are x

Hi ladies sorry I have been a little awal. Work has been really tiring me out and ive just been going to bed when I get home.

On the debate of group I used to go religiously and even used to be part of the social team. My c was amazing and did really good groups but I have been to the local group who has a rubbish c it must be really frustrating. I only stopped going tovgroup because I couldn't afford and a class I really wanted to do at the gym was on at the same time but I still talk to me c on fb and in text.

Im not weighing in today, ive been good this week but my prime ovulation day is today and I always retain loads so wont be accurate so ive decided to just skip this weeks weigh in other wise I will just get down and give in to the temptations at work today and tomorrow! Decided that even though im out for a meal tonight and out drinking tomorrow I am still going to be as good as possible and extra good during the day. Got my green smoothies ready and my dinners packed :)

I hope you're making use of your ovulation day Vicky lol!
You just go and enjoy your last few days at work and hope you tell the b****** what you think of them tonight lol! Have a good time x

Have just made a sweet souffled omlette with Greek yogurt and banana for brekkies......scrumptious and filling, so hope it sees me thru til dinner time. Oopsie, I'm drinking a coffee past 07.30, what a naughty patient lol! :rolleyes:

Ok so I didn't get to group last night! OH said he would be back from work at 5.30 but got stuck in traffic :-( I would have took Millie but there are lots of steps and no lift!!

I have online membership and they said they would transfer this into vouchers to use for class so I might go to the Tuesday morning class with my nan instead. Hmmm decisions....

Also, I'm going to weigh daily to keep track but record my final weight and losses and gains once a week.

Millie has been doing really well sleeping recently and has been regularly sleeping 11.15 - 6. Tonight she slept 11-12, 12.15 - 3.45 and I'm about to put her down again. She only woke at 3.45 because she did the biggest poo ever and it was that noisy it woke me and OH up haha xx

You could always join at one but use both groups (go to whichever one is convienant that week) all you'd have to do is remember which one you joined at as that's the consultant and the group you'd have to go to to book any holidays or make any changes ect.

Well done Millie on the sleeping :) haha I remember noisey baby poo's they're so funny aren't they, shocking how such cute little things can produce... well what they produce

Well I can report that I went to group tonight and consultant never told me that I was slimmer of the week so I was bit miffed about it. Loads of the lasses from group turned up tonight cos I said on Facebook it had been quiet etc. it was nice to see them in group tonight

The consultant announced that she is leaving after next week cos she said she couldn't cope with doing the group. I almost said that I was glad she was leaving but decided that it was probably best that I didn't lol

After group I've been getting messages on Facebook from members who left cos they were fed up n lots of em are coming back so hopefully all will be ok at group. I worked out tonight I've only got 2lb left to lose n I'm back into target range so won't need to pay. Hopefully wont out too much on in Barcelona & I'll get some weight off quickly

On the bikini challenge I need updating for 2lb off this week please

Don't want to sound awful, but it sounds like its good news, hopefully your group will go back to what it used to be :)

I know she's your mum Donna, but Im afraid I wouldn't put up with her sort of behaviour as it is all rather controlling. Hope you can sort things out with her, or at least deal with it all as best you can , cos she isnt going to change unless you do something drastic enough or tell her how much she's hurting you.

Sounds as tho your group is changing now Jo, so will you be staying now then. Well done on your loss and ill update you.

Nothing stopping you starting SW now tho Nikki, so come on lady get on those scales and start planning! Glad to hear Millie is settling into a decent sleep pattern and hope she's not suffering too much in this heat.

I'll try and talk to her, don't know when I'll get chance, but you are right I'm not going to put up with it. I know she's my mum and I do love her, but I've only just at 25 started really coming out of my shell and believing in myself ect. I'm not letting her take that away from me again.

Up bright an early today as I'm NBM from 07.30, so need to have a hearty breakfast cos goodness knows when I can eat again. Knowing my luck I'll be last on the list, sat in a hospital in this heat not being able to drink anything. So I'm on my first coffee and will see how many I can squeeze in before then. I can drink plain water up til 11am, so at least I wont be a shrivelled up prune lol!

Good luck today Kim

just about head for shower so will update later but donna you do not bring this thread down..huge hugs x

Thanks Deb :)

Well done Deb, I'm sure you could do 4.7 even 5 no problem if it wasn't so hot, I'm bringing my training right down and not running as fast as I usually would in this heat, I'm still going to try and do the miles at the weekend (well not this weekend as we're away but if its still this hot next weekend I'll attempt the miles) but I'll be taking it steady.

I think you do right not weighing, I was just thinking myself how I'm going to stop going to group the week I go back on my pill (as that works out as star week) and what's the point of getting weighed and getting depressed about it even if I know why I'm gaining it still gets me down as I know I don't deserve it. So might as well just skip that WI.

2 more days as well... you can get through them!

Morning

Last day at work then off on holidays tomorrow woohoo can't wait :) !!!
All packed just last bits to go in so quiet organised for me. weight wise I'm not completely happy but can't do much about it now lol :)
Will wi in the morn and just hope I don't put on too much I have packed my gym kit so might try work out a few times ;-)!!!

Donna I'd really try and speak to your mum maybe she's not aware how upset you feel sorry to hear you having a hard time I do think sometimes we take our bad moods out on our nearest and dearest because we can.... Hope things get sorted :)

Nikki sounds like Millie is doing great lovely pic on fb of you both :) good luck going back to class you'll be fine once you take that first step x

Jo sounds like your class is changing now so hopefully a new consultant will bring some life back to it, fingers crossed xx

Laura so glad baby is making good progress that's lovely news x

Vicky 2 days to go !!! How you holding up :) nearly finished take care xx

Have a good day everyone xx

Is it tomorrow you go? Have a great time.

Have just made a sweet souffled omlette with Greek yogurt and banana for brekkies......scrumptious and filling, so hope it sees me thru til dinner time. Oopsie, I'm drinking a coffee past 07.30, what a naughty patient lol! :rolleyes:

That sounds gorgeous :)

anyway have to rush off as its time to walk little one to school

Hope am not missing anything ladies but you have been chatting a lot ;o)

excellent about little baby laura, keep us posted as it is so good to hear of his progress. Your attitude sounds great just now and you know you will get back to where you want to be in no time! it has been hot for us up here for a change so no wonder your enjoying it!

Ronnie - HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Please go and enjoy yourself and dont be worrying about weight. IF you dont feel so good when you get back then you can deal with it all then.

Vicky - not long to go now!! whoop whoop. i am sure last weeks gain for me was due to star week. Yes i was miffed but i didnt let it effect me. Its a hard one especially when its a gain and you know why as it can still effect you. Hope today isnt too bad for you

Donna, i am really close to someone in my life who is, shall we say, more headstrong that me. If she did or was goign to do something i didnt agree with i probably wouldnt stick my nose it too much or have an opinion on things. On the otherhand i find myself being questioned in a way that makes me quesiton what i am doing or saying if that makes sense. That person wont back down so i tend to give my opinon on my decisions and tend to bite my tongue as it just upsets me. If it was making me feel the way you are or happened more than it does (its only once in a blue moon) then i would say something.
Dont let anyone bog you down or make you feel less worthy

Well I can report that I went to group tonight and consultant never told me that I was slimmer of the week so I was bit miffed about it. Loads of the lasses from group turned up tonight cos I said on Facebook it had been quiet etc. it was nice to see them in group tonight

The consultant announced that she is leaving after next week cos she said she couldn't cope with doing the group. I almost said that I was glad she was leaving but decided that it was probably best that I didn't lol

After group I've been getting messages on Facebook from members who left cos they were fed up n lots of em are coming back so hopefully all will be ok at group. I worked out tonight I've only got 2lb left to lose n I'm back into target range so won't need to pay. Hopefully wont out too much on in Barcelona & I'll get some weight off quickly

On the bikini challenge I need updating for 2lb off this week please

Well done on the loss mrs - excellent!!

Thanks Deb, I'm going to do my best not to let her get me down.

We have spoken today but not about that, my nephew fell off his trampoline last night and banged his head, so was kept in hospital overnight :( he's okay and is being discharged but we spoke about that.

Donna, sorry to hear about your mum. Mine was like that til she became old and frail. She`s 85 now and | hardly recognise her as the tyrant she once was.
I made me more resilient. She now complains that my brother never helps her like I do. The same one that could walk on water years ago!

Just weighed in at Boots. STS this week. Any ideas on how to mix things up a bit on a budget?

Home safe and sound. Luckily didnt feel a thing cos they sedated me, but its a wee bit on the painful side now. Can take up to 2 weeks to take effect, so I've got everything crossed. Have to take it easy for a few days, so hubby here to look after me and he's a very good nurse lol!

Donna, sorry to hear about your mum. Mine was like that til she became old and frail. She`s 85 now and | hardly recognise her as the tyrant she once was.
I made me more resilient. She now complains that my brother never helps her like I do. The same one that could walk on water years ago!

Just weighed in at Boots. STS this week. Any ideas on how to mix things up a bit on a budget?

If you can post a few days diaries so we can see what you normally eat and then we can advice if necesaary. It may be you dont need to change anything cos the nearer you get to target the harder it can be to lose, but cant comment until we see what you have on day to day basis.

Home safe and sound. Luckily didnt feel a thing cos they sedated me, but its a wee bit on the painful side now. Can take up to 2 weeks to take effect, so I've got everything crossed. Have to take it easy for a few days, so hubby here to look after me and he's a very good nurse lol!

good stuff Kim....sounds painful but your best doing as your told by hubby lol. hope it heals quick x

well done on the sts. x

We have spoken today but not about that, my nephew fell off his trampoline last night and banged his head, so was kept in hospital overnight :( he's okay and is being discharged but we spoke about that.

hope wee one is ok...at least your speaking donna. how are you feeling about it now?

Morning ladies :)

Just woke up to feed Millie. Slimming world are sending me free membership and 6 weeks of vouchers! I couldn't get into a new look size 12 jeans yesterday so that was a massive kick up the rear. Vouchers come special delivery so hoping I can join monday or tuesdays group :) feeling very positive now and looking forward to the road ahead.

Xx

Aww no hope he is ok donna z

Fingers crossed for you kim x

I agree, post a couple of diaries and we will see if we can help x

Well night one is over with, never eaten so much food in my life. I actually still have a food baby lol. Also drunk A LOT. Someone decided it was a good idea to get a round of tequilla in. Tequilla on a school night is never a good idea!!!!!

good attitude nikki...it takes time to adjust to everything after a baby. good for you x

Back