Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Got a cheesey grin on my face!! We`ve got the flat!! We have to give four weeks notice to our current landlord so we`ll be moved by the end of November!! :D Kim, regarding housing benefit, I don`t think there`s much of a system. We just had to prove our finances so it can`t be much different for others. You`d be surprised at how people react to you. Our current neighbours couldn`t be more different. On one side they`re quite nice, on the other side they look at us as if we`re something nasty they just stepped in :( They don`t know us, they`ve just assumed we`re scroungers :( I can see what you mean about my weight, but honestly, I`ve set my heart on dipping below 9stone. It`s a sort of magic number!! :)

That's fantastic Annette, ye must be both thrilled:)
You'll get your magic number! Just you wait and see!

Thats great news Annette, really happy for you.....now all the hard work starts..... packing and cleaning! I remember when we moved out of married quarters I had to clean the inside of the double glazing with a toothbrush they were that strict on the cleanliness of the property, so I hope you dont have to go through anything like that! x

Donna, I would rest if I were you or maybe just do the crosstrainer as its low impact, just to keep the legs spinning, as the last thing you want is a poorly knee for Sunday........hope you're eating plenty of carbs x

May as well wait til next monday for WI Nikki and then have a good week food wise, cos I'm sure you weren't following SW when you were away for the weekend!!! Did you have a good time? x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Annette all the best for the move

Donna you should only be doing 2-3 mile runs this week if you do run but the hard work is done now so don't worry if you can't. Why don't you do a bit of swimming this week? My marathon was on a Sunday and I did my last run on the Wednesday. Don't forget the painkillers and Imodium before you start and carb up this week.

Sorry I haven't been around but we had a busy but good weekend with our club run which included a night out. I managed to lose 1lb this week taking me to 9st 3lbs.

Night all xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Sinead and glad you had a good week and still managing to lose a pound x

Thats great news on the flat Annette! You will be in for christmas then which will be nice.

Good luck for weigh in Donna and like everyone says try and rest your knee ready for sunday.

Kim, holiday was lovely. It absolutely threw it down though every day!! It was a 40 minute walk into town and so it gave us some exercise I suppose. I had bought a few new clothes before I went including a furry coat from next and it got soaked.

Got some things in the new look sale and they varied in size from small to medium and 8 - 10. Really excited that gradually my clothes are fitting me.

Scales are down on yesterdays weight which is good.

I do love a wet holiday lol! We spent a week in tent and it chucked it down everyday......we played a lot of games lol!
Good news on the scales Nikki, I'm sure a lot of it will be carb bloat, so keep plodding away x

I'm so hungry and tired today :-( I know I'm run down but today I seriously can not be bothered to move from the sofa.

Hope the weightloss fairy is kind to Donna and Ronnie today :p

Girls I need you to get your thinking caps on for me :) Its hubbys 50th at the end of November and I want to get him 50 little presents - Im up to 20 at the minute! His big pressie, bike stuff, I'm getting for him next year, cos he doesn't need it at the moment, so I want to get him something now tho........so come on girls, HELP ME :confused: x

Hope the weightloss fairy is kind to Donna and Ronnie today :p Girls I need you to get your thinking caps on for me :) Its hubbys 50th at the end of November and I want to get him 50 little presents - Im up to 20 at the minute! His big pressie, bike stuff, I'm getting for him next year, cos he doesn't need it at the moment, so I want to get him something now tho........so come on girls, HELP ME :confused: x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim I need all the positive thoughts think it's a gain or hopefully a sts been on plan but not tracking properly so fingers crossed x

Kim a friend of mine on fb makes lovely sliver key rings etc with stamped messages on ... I can send you a link or friend me and find her page that way let me know x

What's your budget for each pressie?

Thanks Kim I need all the positive thoughts think it's a gain or hopefully a sts been on plan but not tracking properly so fingers crossed x

Kim a friend of mine on fb makes lovely sliver key rings etc with stamped messages on ... I can send you a link or friend me and find her page that way let me know x

What's your budget for each pressie?

Tuttut, you need to track those syns and hex's! I find I'm much more controlled when I keep a diary, if I dont it all seems to go a bit pear shaped for some reason!
Haven't really got a budget as such, but bearing in mind its 50 pressies I want to get, it cant be too much! But I would love to look at what she has to offer tho, so that would be great if you could link her page. I would need to know your full name to friend you, so pm me if thats a better way to do it and I would like to be your friend lol! xx

Thanks ladies-well I've done the crosstrainer so I don't have to go out later after WI, partly lazy, partly what I thought was best and partly because I want to spend a bit of time with my boyfriend... I feel like we're going through a bit of a rough patch at the minute :/ well I feel like I am, not sure how he feels. But I'm just waiting for him to get home so I can go to WI so won't go into details now....

So quickly

Yup I'm carbing up this week... enjoying it at the moment but can imagine by Sat I'll be cursing pasta and rice :p

What a lovely idea Kim, I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I'll have a think. What programs/films is he into? could you get him little trinkets from something like that? I bought my boyfriend a little hand of the king pin from game of thrones from ebay it was only a £1 but its a nice little stocking filler.

Will catch up with everyone later as pushing it now for WI, so literally getting ready to run out the door as he pulls up

Thanks ladies-well I've done the crosstrainer so I don't have to go out later after WI, partly lazy, partly what I thought was best and partly because I want to spend a bit of time with my boyfriend... I feel like we're going through a bit of a rough patch at the minute :/ well I feel like I am, not sure how he feels. But I'm just waiting for him to get home so I can go to WI so won't go into details now.... So quickly Yup I'm carbing up this week... enjoying it at the moment but can imagine by Sat I'll be cursing pasta and rice :p What a lovely idea Kim, I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I'll have a think. What programs/films is he into? could you get him little trinkets from something like that? I bought my boyfriend a little hand of the king pin from game of thrones from ebay it was only a £1 but its a nice little stocking filler. Will catch up with everyone later as pushing it now for WI, so literally getting ready to run out the door as he pulls up

Good luck for weigh in Donna.

10 stone :( so that's a lb on, gutted. Hoping because I'm due a loss this week and gained that I might lose next week even though I have my marathon

10 stone :( so that's a lb on, gutted. Hoping because I'm due a loss this week and gained that I might lose next week even though I have my marathon

But if you are carb loading it's bound to show on scales....concentrate on your marathon which is a mega fantastic achievement and you can get back to losing once it's over. Chin up Donna xx

Just feeling rubbish in general lately, well not in general, at home. I actually looked up houses for me and little one to rent on our own on Sunday, I feel really bad though-boyfriend isn't a bad guy and everything is just little things, but they're little things that are just getting on top of me...

like his mum hates me, he talks over me all the time-I have a go at him about it but he still does it, he doesn't see anything wrong with stopping me mid-sentence so he can have his say, we never go out....

I sort of talked myself down today and he's just gone in the kitchen, I asked what he was fumbling about with and he said ''I wanted a piece of flapjack'' MY flapjack for this weekend, I pointed that out and he was like ''oh I'll put it back then'' so I said no have it as he'd already opened it by then, I went into the kitchen after and he'd just put what he hadn't had back in the cupboard unwrapped! So I had to put it in a container myself...

It's really wound me up, way more then it should have done but still....

and it is, its just things like that all the time, he can just be so selfish at times.

Don't get me wrong, he's far from all bad, he's taken on my little one and is great with him, he's supported me through some very tough times, I just don't feel like we have the good times anymore and when I do feel good about us... he goes and does something like that or he completely ignores me while we're talking or he talks over me....

I do feel really bad actually as I'm feeling really down about it and like I say have considered breaking up with him, but really its not him that's changed its me. When we met he did have those little selfish things (I remember having a Halloween party, he was going back to Leeds and asked if he could take some of the leftovers back, I said yeah and he took ALL the things which he knew were both our favourites) when we met neither of us really had hobbies and rarely went out, he's always been a bit grumpy on nights out after a certain time so that's never really been his thing, whereas personally I like to just have a good time and enjoy it whether the musics rubbish or whatever, its me that's started a few new clubs and hence meeting more people and going out more :/

Which again, really other then work, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be doing a lot of the things-I couldn't run if he didn't watch little one while I did...

Sorry about the rant here, I don't feel like I can really talk to anyone else, I know I'm being way OTT about some of it, but it really does get me down at times. I don't actually really know what to do :/

Hey Donna, sorry to hear you're having a rough time of it. The only bit of advice I can give, is to sit down with him and explain exactly how you're feeling, or otherwise nothing will get sorted and you'll be stuck in a rut.
We all do things that wind each other up, unfortunately thats the nature of the beast, but when all these little things mount up and you dont get them off your chest, they becaome massive.
I remember you saying ages ago about his family and how he talks over you etc, so you do really need to get it out in the open how you feel.
About the pound gain, as Debbie says, you're probably taking on more carbs than you're used to, so just wait til the marathons over and then you can concentrate fully on getting back to target.
Im sorry I cant really help you anymore Donna, but you know you can come on here anytime and there will be always someone here for you.
Take care chick xx

Hi Donna.

I must say Kim has it spot on. You definitely need to talk to him now rather than later, I know exactly what you are talking about and I put up with it for nearly 5 years and then one day something clicked and I walked. I for one never had the guts to talk about it so I took the easy route out.

He does sound like a decent guy so try and make it work. Tell him how you feel and see what his reaction is.

Don't worry about the 1lb gain, if you are sticking to plan then it should fall off after the marathon. If your not sticking to plan then be honest with yourself about it.

Hugs xx

I did stick to it, but yeah ive been having loads more carbs and also thinking about it I also ate and drank more then a usual tuesday. I was also wearing a dress rather then my running stuff, I was told I looked slimmer in fact someone was surprised id gained. I feel slimmer today as well..... although keeping syns low as will have extras at the weekend.

As for talking, I know your both right, it was one of the reasons I didn't run last night, I wanted to talk to him... but I didn't know how to start so didn't bring it up. I know I need to and I don't know why I didn't, I think I'm partly scared that he'll just say he does want to split up... I really don't know what I want or whats best for me. I don't want to make a mistake either way, I know I need to think about myself but it would have a massive effect on little one, more so then splitting with his dad... I do love him as well, I just have so much going on, I also don't want to end up like his mum and dad who are constantly arguing :/

Not a happy bunny.

I have a cold from hell. I always struggle with my sinuses but today i have woke with the worlds worst blocked nose, painful sinuses, earache and sore throat :-(

I have also spoke to my sw consultant and found out she does a class tonight at 5.30 at my old school! So action plan is as follows.....

Get up!
Go to the gym if my sister will have Millie and go in the sauna!
Nip home to get my slimming world book.
Come back to mum and dads and make the corned beef hash soup.
Go to group at 5.30.

I did stick to it, but yeah ive been having loads more carbs and also thinking about it I also ate and drank more then a usual tuesday. I was also wearing a dress rather then my running stuff, I was told I looked slimmer in fact someone was surprised id gained. I feel slimmer today as well..... although keeping syns low as will have extras at the weekend. As for talking, I know your both right, it was one of the reasons I didn't run last night, I wanted to talk to him... but I didn't know how to start so didn't bring it up. I know I need to and I don't know why I didn't, I think I'm partly scared that he'll just say he does want to split up... I really don't know what I want or whats best for me. I don't want to make a mistake either way, I know I need to think about myself but it would have a massive effect on little one, more so then splitting with his dad... I do love him as well, I just have so much going on, I also don't want to end up like his mum and dad who are constantly arguing :/

Donna we all go through rough patches. I try to remember that no one knows what I am thinking and so if I don't tell him what's bothering me he has NO idea what's up or why.
We had our own heart to heart on sat while we were away. He thought I didn't love him.....I do but I don't say it enough. We can all be so busy with work, kids, exercise that it can be easy to take each other for granted.
Another way to look at it is, there is no point in staying if he wants to split it is only making it harder for you and your son. Make time on ye're own and have a chat. It might be something silly and ye'll be fine xxx

Back