Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Wi last night and I've only put 1lb on over Xmas week still in the 9's just......so ready for our new challenge to get going. I'm out tonight but got on plan meals for tomorrow (hope I'm not too hungover)
So getting started straight away !!

Happy new year everyone hope you all have a great night :) xx

Happy new year lovelies!!

I went back to group on Monday and official weigh in had me at 10st 7.5lb hoping for a 1lb a week loss and might even push for 1.5lb a week.

Weighed on my scales this morning and I'm still 10st 7.5lb so it's all steam ahead now until monday weigh in because I want a good loss as Monday is also my birthday!!!!

Morning all!!

Weighed myself earlier and can`t say I`m surprised at the result!!:)

Gained 6lbs over the festive period. So now weigh in at 9st 10lbs.
Still aiming for 8st 12lbs by the end of the next challenge.
So we`ll see how it goes!! :)

I haven't weighed since new years eve (so today lol) but I weighed between new years and Christmas and I was 10 stone 4 :/ not a surprise but after the other few days it will be more.

Hoping to get back on plan tomorrow but in laws are still here so possibly the day after.

I have some motivation again though.... Ash proposed on new years eve so I need to get slim again so I can look nice in a dress ;)

Happy new year ladies

I haven't weighed since new years eve (so today lol) but I weighed between new years and Christmas and I was 10 stone 4 :/ not a surprise but after the other few days it will be more. Hoping to get back on plan tomorrow but in laws are still here so possibly the day after. I have some motivation again though.... Ash proposed on new years eve so I need to get slim again so I can look nice in a dress ;) Happy new year ladies

Congratulations Donna!!!
Have ye set a date?

CONGRATULATIONS DONNA.........when's the big day? How exciting for you and if that isn't motivation enough :D
Whtas your challenge weight going to be?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Say No To Choccie Eggs for Slimmer Legs ~ Easter Challenge
6th Jan ~ 21st April

Kim ~ 8st 11lbs
Annette ~ 8st 12lbs
Nikki ~ 9st 7lbs
Deb ~ 7st 11lbs
Donna ~ 9st 7lbs

Last edited:
Argh CONGRATS Donna!!

A minis wedding!!

Really proud that my scales are still at 10st 7.5lb, 4 days until weigh in so need a loss of 1lb

Going to go for a walk in a bit to get some bits to make baby bel burgers. Yummy!!

The for sale sign is up!! Hoping the house sells quick so we can look forward to our new one.

I also have taken the plunge and I'm returning to work (very reluctantly may I add!!) full time. Had a good pay rise to entice me back and so even with putting Millie in child care and with help from relatives I'll actually be coming out with the same amount of money as before may leave so I'm very excited to be able to treat Millie and buy some lovely things for our new home!

4 weeks and 4 days left at home with her. On a positive note when I'm at work I'm so busy I barely eat haha so hoping it helps the weight loss x

Attachments

• image-774415663.jpg
    image-774415663.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 108
Thanks everyone, Ash was thinking this summer... haha as if :p hopefully next year though, we're looking at having an engagement party and want to get busy straight away looking at venues ect.

I think for Easter I want to get back down to 9 stone 7, but now I'm off the pill I'd like to get back down to 9 stone eventually and even visit the 8's again :)

Thats fab news with the pay rise Nikki, at least you can treat Millie and yourself a bit more now.

I have to decide whether to grow my hair again now for the wedding or whether I should keep it short

Great news for you Nikki on getting what you wanted work wise. Im sure it will be a wrench for you leaving Millie, but it will be good for her mixing with other children at childcare.
Exciting looking for new houses, so lets hope you get yours sold x

Dont think you've posted a pic of you with your new short hair.....I remember you saying you were having it cut short, so would love to see what its like so we can suggest short or long
Next year sounds a bit more realistic for the weddingnas it will give you plenty of time to get it all arranged and of course look for your wedding dress......what sort of style will you be going for? Will it be a church or civil wedding? x

Great news for you Nikki on getting what you wanted work wise. Im sure it will be a wrench for you leaving Millie, but it will be good for her mixing with other children at childcare.
Exciting looking for new houses, so lets hope you get yours sold x

Dont think you've posted a pic of you with your new short hair.....I remember you saying you were having it cut short, so would love to see what its like so we can suggest short or long
Next year sounds a bit more realistic for the weddingnas it will give you plenty of time to get it all arranged and of course look for your wedding dress......what sort of style will you be going for? Will it be a church or civil wedding? x

Whoops.... shows how absent I've been on here

1526261_10202092168999233_1751742326_n.jpg1526943_10202064954078877_497899647_n.jpg1514610_10202048479787030_1897816451_n.jpg1499542_10202036058156497_1056759123_n.jpg Short hair, I'm going to grow the highlights out as well so I can decide on darker or lighter.

I'm very open minded on the style of dress, I don't think I want stapless but not ruling anything out, my plan is to try everything and anything on until I decide lol. Same with Church or civil, I always wanted to get married in a Church but we've seen some places that do outdoor weddings and they look lovely, so I wouldn't mind something like that (as long as their option if the weathers rubbish is nice) or Ash has seen somewhere with a library you can get married in, we need to start going visiting to see what places we really like in person.

Congratulations, Donna!!

Good news on the work front, Nikki!!

Hubs and I had a long talk about our finances.
Well I did most of the talking.
I`m fed up with always being broke through lack of planning.
Sat down with pen and paper and worked it all out.
We`re basically wasting half our money every month with nothing to show for it.
It`s usually coffee out, pizzas or just plain rubbish.

We`ve come up with a plan to save more and not use our debit cards to pay for everything.
I think that`s where it gets out of hand.

No intention of counting every last penny, but hopefully with a little more planning we`ll have a little bit saved
and won`t feel so hard up every month.

Congratulations, Donna!! Good news on the work front, Nikki!! Hubs and I had a long talk about our finances. Well I did most of the talking. I`m fed up with always being broke through lack of planning. Sat down with pen and paper and worked it all out. We`re basically wasting half our money every month with nothing to show for it. It`s usually coffee out, pizzas or just plain rubbish. We`ve come up with a plan to save more and not use our debit cards to pay for everything. I think that`s where it gets out of hand. No intention of counting every last penny, but hopefully with a little more planning we`ll have a little bit saved and won`t feel so hard up every month.

This is just like us Annette. I honestly don't know where half out money goes and just 3 days after pay day we can have spent £400 without batting an eyelid and I get so mad. I put a ban on using debit cards and just taking cash out from cash point and I also opened up another joint account so we have one for bills and one for spends. It's helped us a lot but December we just frittered a load of money and I haven't a clue where it went!!

I'm going to get us little envelopes and put £50 a month in for takeaways, £50 a month for emergency food, £200 for food shopping, £100 for going out, £100 for odds and sods and then going to save between £500-£800 a month for holidays/birthdays/Xmas/house stuff.

You really don't realise how much things are now a days. Yesterday for example I nipped out for a walk and needed some mince, £23 later in the supermarket....

Xx

Congratulations, Donna!!

Good news on the work front, Nikki!!

Hubs and I had a long talk about our finances.
Well I did most of the talking.
I`m fed up with always being broke through lack of planning.
Sat down with pen and paper and worked it all out.
We`re basically wasting half our money every month with nothing to show for it.
It`s usually coffee out, pizzas or just plain rubbish.

We`ve come up with a plan to save more and not use our debit cards to pay for everything.
I think that`s where it gets out of hand.

No intention of counting every last penny, but hopefully with a little more planning we`ll have a little bit saved
and won`t feel so hard up every month.

This is just like us Annette. I honestly don't know where half out money goes and just 3 days after pay day we can have spent £400 without batting an eyelid and I get so mad. I put a ban on using debit cards and just taking cash out from cash point and I also opened up another joint account so we have one for bills and one for spends. It's helped us a lot but December we just frittered a load of money and I haven't a clue where it went!!

I'm going to get us little envelopes and put £50 a month in for takeaways, £50 a month for emergency food, £200 for food shopping, £100 for going out, £100 for odds and sods and then going to save between £500-£800 a month for holidays/birthdays/Xmas/house stuff.

You really don't realise how much things are now a days. Yesterday for example I nipped out for a walk and needed some mince, £23 later in the supermarket....

Xx

Thank you both

Same here, we've just decided to start a direct debit to another account to save for the wedding, I haven't told him yet but my plan is to keep it going after the wedding and that will pay for a holiday each year for us. We spend money on silly things too.... I dread to think how much we've spent on little trips to the super market like that, ebay and how much I spent on races and running last year... I'm still going to run this year.... once I get back into it but will not be doing so many races

CONGRATULATIONS donna whoop whoop. so happy for you. was it unexpected? how is your ring? so exciting for you x

guys now i am on my own and selling the house i am hoping to be better off lol. only me has control but its a big fat tight struggle just now but hopefully once i get on my feet i can save plus be very careful.
nikki iam saving for my boys xmas now. only £10 per week but will be enough for me not to worry. not even sure i can afford it but will work out my situation as it is now and anything else in future will be bonus

nikki well done on job and house. being able save so much per month is amazing. good for you!!

really sick of wine beer bread and crisps......hurry up Monday ha ha

Am loving the short hair and colour Donna......very modern

Hope all goes well with selling your house Deb
Im so with you there Deb.......hurry up Monday......clean, healthy living!

Think everyone is finding it a struggle with money these days! Put it this way I'll be glad to get back to work!

Will you be all weighing in the same day as usual? 3 more days til the challenge girls.........x

Last edited:
Am loving the short hair and colour Donna......very modern Hope all goes well with selling your house Deb Im so with you there Deb.......hurry up Monday......clean, healthy living! Think everyone is finding it a struggle with money these days! Put it this way I'll be glad to get back to work! Will you be all weighing in the same day as usual? 3 more days til the challenge girls.........x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My weigh at the moment is a Monday but when I return to work I might have to change this because Monday will be a day Millie is in nursery so don't know if I will make it to the evening class.

Ive been on plan (kind of!) for 2 days, been time of the month though and it's the only time I eat chocolate.... 49 syns in 2 days haha BUT the scales have dropped so all my good meals are doing me good.

Looking forward to Monday. Firstly it's my 25th birthday, secondly we are going to look around Millie's nursery and thirdly my mum, nan and sis have all booked the day off to take me to town :) I really want an iPod Classic so I'm hoping to buy one and then going to slug and lettuce for a light lunch and a glass of wine or a birthday cocktail then at night we are going to the local pub for a cheapy meal because of my party on Friday i didn't want to go out for a big expensive meal. And before all of that I have weigh in at 11.30!

X

Oooh so exciting for you Nikki. I have an ipod classic.....I think! .....and have loads of music on it and still have loads of room left

Oooh so exciting for you Nikki. I have an ipod classic.....I think! .....and have loads of music on it and still have loads of room left Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My phone is full and I've only 700 songs on it yet I have 3000 I want on it! I have a iPad air for my birthday so don't think I'll get any money for my birthday. I've dropped enough hints to OH about an iPod so let's wait and see haha x

Back