Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Im sure you'll get into a routine Nikki.....whats it like being back at work? x

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can def relax now and start enjoying planning more :) it's booked for the 8th of August 2015, had it booked at the venue for a few weeks so extremely happy the Church had it free.

I've been an idiot and tried dying my hair again this weekend, thought we'd be okay if we went for an ammonia free one, but I've had a horrible reaction again, been to A&E and got some steroid tablets, but my eye is starting to swell shut :( I just hope it starts clearing up tonight so I'm okay for work tomorrow, I hate having the time off

Hi ladies!!
Well I'm back from my all inclusive over indulgence!! I'm back in the 9's!! (Haha- the 8's lasted the whole of two or three days!)
Think I've put on about 4-5lbs on the holiday! Oooops!! On the plus side, I'm back in plan and I've got 3 days until weigh in to undo some of the damage!!
Had a great time though so can't complain! So lovely for me and OH to spend some quality time together!!
Hope everyone is well!!
X

Can def relax now and start enjoying planning more :) it's booked for the 8th of August 2015, had it booked at the venue for a few weeks so extremely happy the Church had it free.

I've been an idiot and tried dying my hair again this weekend, thought we'd be okay if we went for an ammonia free one, but I've had a horrible reaction again, been to A&E and got some steroid tablets, but my eye is starting to swell shut :( I just hope it starts clearing up tonight so I'm okay for work tomorrow, I hate having the time off
Oh no Donna, why on earth did you do a home dye if you know you get an allergic reaction to the dye.....silly lady!
Hope you're ok tho and the steroids should start working and hopefully the swelling will be down by the morning......try icing the eye with a bag if frozen peas, nthat might help with the swelling.
You're getting wed on the 8th August....when is it Nikki's day?

Hi ladies!!
Well I'm back from my all inclusive over indulgence!! I'm back in the 9's!! (Haha- the 8's lasted the whole of two or three days!)
Think I've put on about 4-5lbs on the holiday! Oooops!! On the plus side, I'm back in plan and I've got 3 days until weigh in to undo some of the damage!!
Had a great time though so can't complain! So lovely for me and OH to spend some quality time together!!
Hope everyone is well!!
X
Thats what holidays are for Steph! Trouble is, the weight goes on so quick and then takes an age to come of lol!
Is it back to the grind stone of working and being apart from OH now?

I know, we honestly thought it was the ammonia I had a reaction too, NEVER again though.

I think Nikki's is the 20-something-th?

I agree, that's what holidays are for Steph

Yeah a little darker then I wanted it and I would consider keeping it that colour if I could lol, but it will look better growing out then the blonde did I think (not as obvious anyway)

Yeah a little darker then I wanted it and I would consider keeping it that colour if I could lol, but it will look better growing out then the blonde did I think (not as obvious anyway)

When did you go blond?

My wedding is the 30th August.

Well we had a great nights sleep last night and I'm up and getting ready for another day.

Yesterday went great at work until I got home and found the diamond in my engagement ring has fell out!!!! Rich is going to call the jewellers today because at 5 weeks old that should never have happened and hoping it is under warranty x

It certainly is Kim- arrived back Sunday evening and straight back to work on Monday! Back to being passing ships with the OH! Can't complain though, we'll have our house this year!!

It's so true, the weight can go on so easily- I'm determined for it only take a week or two to get it off. I've just signed up for a 10k run too to give me something to focus on!
X

Well we had a great nights sleep last night and I'm up and getting ready for another day.

Yesterday went great at work until I got home and found the diamond in my engagement ring has fell out!!!! Rich is going to call the jewellers today because at 5 weeks old that should never have happened and hoping it is under warranty x

Oh no! Really hope you can get a replacement and no it shouldnt have happened!

It certainly is Kim- arrived back Sunday evening and straight back to work on Monday! Back to being passing ships with the OH! Can't complain though, we'll have our house this year!!

It's so true, the weight can go on so easily- I'm determined for it only take a week or two to get it off. I've just signed up for a 10k run too to give me something to focus on!
X

What a great way to keep you focused Steph....when is it?

Day 2 and no scales hopping!!

Yay well done!

When did you go blond?

Just before Christmas when I had my hair cut, it was only highlights but they went overboard with them

I thought it was late August :)

That's awful, hopefully they'll replace it as like you say it def shouldn't have happened after only 5 weeks

Whoops lots going on at the moment so not been very good!

Had friend over at weekend, nephews birthday yesterday, meal out for OH's stepmum birthday tomorrow. Then at the weekend got a rum tasting night and a night out.

Bad timing for dieting :p just eating well when I can and not worrying about it when I can't! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Luckily the jeweller is replacing my ring. They didn't have one in stock and rich is working up in Leeds tomorrow and they have one so he is going to pick it up. Also.... I only went and found the diamond at work!! Gobsmacked wasn't the word, so because they still think it's lost I'm keeping it and having it set into either mine of Richs wedding ring.

Been to see the wedding planner today and got our final costing, we have over estimated by about 5-10 adults just on case and have our timings and everything roughly drawn up so we know what's happening. Can get my save the dates out now ! X

Luckily the jeweller is replacing my ring. They didn't have one in stock and rich is working up in Leeds tomorrow and they have one so he is going to pick it up. Also.... I only went and found the diamond at work!! Gobsmacked wasn't the word, so because they still think it's lost I'm keeping it and having it set into either mine of Richs wedding ring.

Been to see the wedding planner today and got our final costing, we have over estimated by about 5-10 adults just on case and have our timings and everything roughly drawn up so we know what's happening. Can get my save the dates out now ! X

Oooo exciting Nikki, I've been looking at save the dates too... when are you sending yours?

What time are you getting married? We've gone for 12.30.

Morning gained 1/2lb last night so not bad for my birthday weekend off plan !!

Got everything ready for our week away!!
What have you done to the weather in Doset, Kim?
I ordered fine weather!! :)

Normally travel by bus between train stations.
I`ve booked a taxi from home to the station
and another between Kings Cross and Waterloo.
Just as well as there`s a strike on the underground
so more people will probably be using taxis and buses!!
Our friend is picking us up at Bournemouth.

I`ll try to keep in touch via my phone while we`re away.
I`m still using a walking stick, so just as well I`ve booked assistance at the train stations.
I normally slepp on my left side, it`s still bruised so I can only sleep
on my back. Just can`t get comfortable and wake up with backache.
Once I`m up for 10 mins or so then I`m ok. For some reason
I can`t turn onto my right side either.
Even tho the bruising is on the left!!

Enough of my ramblinings!! :D
Got loads to do before the taxi arrives.
I`ll catch up with you girlies when I can!!

Got everything ready for our week away!! What have you done to the weather in Doset, Kim? I ordered fine weather!! :) Normally travel by bus between train stations. I`ve booked a taxi from home to the station and another between Kings Cross and Waterloo. Just as well as there`s a strike on the underground so more people will probably be using taxis and buses!! Our friend is picking us up at Bournemouth. I`ll try to keep in touch via my phone while we`re away. I`m still using a walking stick, so just as well I`ve booked assistance at the train stations. I normally slepp on my left side, it`s still bruised so I can only sleep on my back. Just can`t get comfortable and wake up with backache. Once I`m up for 10 mins or so then I`m ok. For some reason I can`t turn onto my right side either. Even tho the bruising is on the left!! Enough of my ramblinings!! :D Got loads to do before the taxi arrives. I`ll catch up with you girlies when I can!! .

Have a lovely holiday Annette take care xx

Back