Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oh dear Deb, not good about the money, will he not get another job soon?
Good news on you being back to healthy living again, makes you feel so much better doesn't it?

I've had quite a good week.....more money in the bank with a better mortgage rate, found my passport, at last have an appointment to see the Consultant and as of this afternoon Im a NanaKim!!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh dear Deb, not good about the money, will he not get another job soon? Good news on you being back to healthy living again, makes you feel so much better doesn't it? I've had quite a good week.....more money in the bank with a better mortgage rate, found my passport, at last have an appointment to see the Consultant and as of this afternoon Im a NanaKim!!! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Congratulations NanaKim!!! That's great news! Boy or girl, weight, name??!!!

Morning ladies sorry been AWOL just mega busy but 100% on plan

Congratulations Nana Kim !!! Wonderful news details pls boy/Girl name weight etc xx

I lost 11/2lb at wi over the moon down to 9.11 now and just 1/2lb off a stone :) :) feeling good
I've started the plank challenge too and have really notice a difference in my tummy... I'm up to 1 min 25 sec never thought I say that cause I really struggled at 20secs on the first day ha ha

Off to centre parcs today !!! Really hope for a sts will have to be extra careful ....but alcohol will be consumed so probably no chance lol

Not sure if I'll get on over the weekend ladies so have a good one take care xxx

Oh dear Deb, not good about the money, will he not get another job soon?
Good news on you being back to healthy living again, makes you feel so much better doesn't it?

I've had quite a good week.....more money in the bank with a better mortgage rate, found my passport, at last have an appointment to see the Consultant and as of this afternoon Im a NanaKim!!!

congratulations!!!! whoop whoop..see some good news at last. is that two or three in a row? good luck/news i mean? meant to come in 3's

happy valentines ladies x x

excellent ronnie.your doing excellent and have a great time this weekend x

Congrats Kim, what lovely news :) details please?

10 stone 2 this week, hoping to maintain for next WI as we have loads of plans this week so looking for a loss is a bit unrealistic.

Hi girls, Happy Valentines Day!
Sts for me again!! Not sure to be happy or sad:) I think happy as I had a lot of sweets & chocolate at the weekend. My hubby is working tonight :( but we are going to go to lunch. We'll have our youngest with us but she's very good and loves going out with us.

Congrats Nanna Kim!

Weigh in today 10st 4.75lb which I'm happy with because it's those pesky 2 weeks in the middle of the month!! So not expecting great things until weigh in 2 weeks today.

Off out tonight and I'm so looking forward to it!!

Thank you ladies. Our first grandbubba is called Thomas and he weighs 8lb 2oz. He was a bit early and came by c section, so is in oxygen.....but he is beautiful! So yes Debs I do seem to have had a run of luck lately.....about time tho!!!

Happy with WI as lost 1.5lbs....come on girls we have to beat this challenge!
Debbie you should be happy as you are maintaining!

Thank you ladies. Our first grandbubba is called Thomas and he weighs 8lb 2oz. He was a bit early and came by c section, so is in oxygen.....but he is beautiful! So yes Debs I do seem to have had a run of luck lately.....about time tho!!! Happy with WI as lost 1.5lbs....come on girls we have to beat this challenge! Debbie you should be happy as you are maintaining! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on loss Kim!!
Great weight for early baby, hope all is well:)

Just had a lovely afternoon chained to the kitchen making a scrumptious chocolate cake for my friends surprise 50th party. Its a coffee/chocolate/tia maria cake, sandwiched with coffee/tia maria butter icing, covered in chocolate ganache and decorated with maltesers and chocoalte buttons.......I wander how many syns are in it lol!

Just had a lovely afternoon chained to the kitchen making a scrumptious chocolate cake for my friends surprise 50th party. Its a coffee/chocolate/tia maria cake, sandwiched with coffee/tia maria butter icing, covered in chocolate ganache and decorated with maltesers and chocoalte buttons.......I wander how many syns are in it lol! Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds delicious, love all those ingredients!

Well done Sinead. Did you make a decision about the marathon?

Not yet. I think if I was to do another it will be next year now. I sort of forgot that training for it put me off running so just going to enjoy running and do some smaller races.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you ladies. Our first grandbubba is called Thomas and he weighs 8lb 2oz. He was a bit early and came by c section, so is in oxygen.....but he is beautiful! So yes Debs I do seem to have had a run of luck lately.....about time tho!!!

Happy with WI as lost 1.5lbs....come on girls we have to beat this challenge!
Debbie you should be happy as you are maintaining!

excellent weight for baby Thomas. when are you hoping to get out Kim?

well done on the loss :):)

excellent weight for baby Thomas. when are you hoping to get out Kim?

well done on the loss :):)

We're going out in August. We did want to go out at Easter but what with both our medical problems at the moment, we thought we wouldn't tempt fate and play it safe when things should all be sorted by then.

image-1390959205.jpg

Dinner:)
Chicken stir fry

Well I'm not sure that I will lose this week coming with the humongous piece of my homemade chocolate cake that I've just had! If I stay really low on syns during the week I may get away with a sts....fingers crossed! One good thing tho, I ate a healthy buffet and not one drop of alcohol passed my lips lol!

Whoops AWOL again :-(

Hard been a bit not well just a sore throat and cold and OH has been a nightmare lately but he does have lots of family drama going on so trying to not get upset when he takes it out on me. Hard though! Food has been pretty bad and exercise non existent.

But today is a good start. Done my les mills combat. Had proper meals. One biscuit lol not several! And off tonight to an event in a local park where they light it all up different colours and it looks awesome :)

Congrats on the wedding dates ladies and the grand baby Kim! Lots of lovely news.

Why is winter so tough to diet? I am awful can't get back into the swing of things at all since Xmas! :-(

Oh and Donna don't worry I am back up in the 10s with you too!! We can do it! X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back