Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Can you believe it......I got thru a whole weekend without having a chocolate binge.....the first time in many weekends....and I wanted to weigh myself......battery's dead in my scales!!!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You`re more strong willed than I am!!

I couldn`t go that long without my choccie fix!! :)

I'm normally quite restrained with chocolate & just have a small bar in the evenings, but lately I've actually been binging on it! So thought I would go cold turkey......so far so good!

How lovely to have another bank holiday :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wow looking fabulous Nikki!

Well done Kim it's such a difficult cycle to get out of I have been having food binges pretty much every weekend this year lol!! I can eat well all week then lose all motivation at weekends.

Dexter is adorable <3 give him a cuddle from me!

Just trying not to be too bad food wise until I go away at the weekend for a few days then I can eat and drink whatever as it might be the closest thing I get to a holiday this year even though its just 3 days away! :p x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck with WI tonight Ronnie x Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Kim but I'm missing tonight ...hubby has had to go into the shop to finish some work and I can't leave the girls on their own with Dexter. Going wi in the morning on mine just to keep tabs will go next week, although it's my daughters birthday on thurs she wants a curry for her birthday tea, I will probably make cake and then we are going to London on Sunday. Was going take a pack up for lunch so it will just be tea I need to watch, so not that bad and it's only one day :) x

Well done on your cold turkey weekend !! Go girl :) xx

Morning wi 9.6 .....feeling happy :) think this would make a nighttime weigh about 9.9-9.10 so probably lost 1lb this week ....puppy power lol xx

I'm ready to go go go now. We have just booked 11 nights all inclusive to Cyprus and so I need to get back on the diet! 23 weeks to go.....

I said to my oh last night " I'm gonna be in the best shape I can for this holiday" his reaction was " I hope not, because then you won't be in the best shape for our honeymoon" I had to laugh because that's his way of motivating me!

Well done Ronnie, great loss. :) How's Dexter settling in?

Lucky Nikki, holidays are a great motivator! :)

Not sure how the food will pan out over the next 2 days....we're in London for a military event. The food is already catered for so not sure what it will be, but will make the healthiest choice I can. Not into booze anymore so that won't be a problem :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Ronnie, great loss. :) How's Dexter settling in? Lucky Nikki, holidays are a great motivator! :) Not sure how the food will pan out over the next 2 days....we're in London for a military event. The food is already catered for so not sure what it will be, but will make the healthiest choice I can. Not into booze anymore so that won't be a problem :p Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooh Kim I'm going to London on Sunday!!!

Dexter is fab ...he slept through last night 11-6 no crying in the middle of the night fingers crossed he does the same again tonight going outside for toilet had a few accidents in the house but that's cause he's at home with hubby and he's trying work so not just got to him in time
He's so lovely I can see how you had such a bond with your Charlie Kim and we've only had him 4 days
Nikki your holiday hotel look brill... You'll look great anyway :) but holidays really do keep us motivated only 8 weeks to mine need to sort my summer clothes out ...hoping they are a bit big ha ha

We might get a holiday this year...... we're going to wait until closer to the time and see what deals are on.... not holding out for anything though, but I can dream lol

I am in the 9's. Whoop - 9.9 according to home scales. SW weigh me heavier bit only by three pounds so hopeful for next Monday. Just have to be very good for next few days :)

Didn't weigh this week due to extremely bad weekend but just bought a dress for a wedding and its a 10! Granted all the others I tried on were 12s but the nicest was a ten. I normally have huge issues with dresses as the chest will be too tight and the waist too big. This is a milestone I am happy to reach considering I only gave birth three months ago :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 9st 8lbs ~Wk 7: No WI

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 9st 6.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 5.5lbs

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4: ? ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 7 10st 4lbs

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7:

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 7:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7:

Last edited:
Ooh Kim I'm going to London on Sunday!!!

Dexter is fab ...he slept through last night 11-6 no crying in the middle of the night fingers crossed he does the same again tonight going outside for toilet had a few accidents in the house but that's cause he's at home with hubby and he's trying work so not just got to him in time
He's so lovely I can see how you had such a bond with your Charlie Kim and we've only had him 4 days
Nikki your holiday hotel look brill... You'll look great anyway :) but holidays really do keep us motivated only 8 weeks to mine need to sort my summer clothes out ...hoping they are a bit big ha ha
Oh I so miss all that with a dog :( When we first got Charlie, we wanted to keep her downstairs in her own bed.....that didnt even last the night! As soon as she started whimpering when we went to bed, we had to go and get her and she ended up sleeping on our pillow.....she never grew out of it! So funny having a fully grown Retriever sleeping on our heads!
Enjoy every minute with Dexter.....x

I am in the 9's. Whoop - 9.9 according to home scales. SW weigh me heavier bit only by three pounds so hopeful for next Monday. Just have to be very good for next few days :)
Well done on reaching the 9s, so keep up the good work!

Didn't weigh this week due to extremely bad weekend but just bought a dress for a wedding and its a 10! Granted all the others I tried on were 12s but the nicest was a ten. I normally have huge issues with dresses as the chest will be too tight and the waist too big. This is a milestone I am happy to reach considering I only gave birth three

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Well done on reaching a size 10, its a great feeling!

Just wondered how long this challenge is going as my friend has set me a challenge to not weigh for 5 weeks but if this challenge ends sooner ill weigh lol xxx

Just wondered how long this challenge is going as my friend has set me a challenge to not weigh for 5 weeks but if this challenge ends sooner ill weigh lol xxx

It doesnt finish till the 25th August Carrie

My next weigh in then will be 5th July... 4 weeks in sat hope to jump right into those 8s lol. Really pushing from last week :) thanks Kim xxx

Back