Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Blimey Donna, that doesn't sound as tho that was MM as we're all rather lovely here! Is there another SW forum out there?

Glad all sorted out tho :) x

All good in my neck of the woods. Just getting myself sorted for my weekend away..... new hair colour & cut, spray tan tomorrow.....I want to look a foxy chick lol!

By the way does anyone know why I cant post pictures on here anymore?

Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

SUMMER SLIM 'n' TRIM CHALLENGE
21st April - 25th August

RONNIE ~ maintain at 9st 10lbs (Tuesday)
Wk 1: 9st 8.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 3 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: 9st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 8:

STEPH ~ maintain at 8st 9lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: 8st 9lbs TARGET! ~ Wk 2: No WI ~ Wk 3: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 8st 11lbs ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8:

CARRIE ~ target 8st 10lbs (Thursday)
Wk 1: No WI ~ Wk 2: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 9st 8lbs ~Wk 7: No WI

KIM ~ target 8st 13lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: No WI ~ Wk 4: No WI ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 9st 6.75lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 5.5lbs ~Wk 8 9st 5.5lbs

DEB ~ target 8st (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 8.75lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 8lbs ~ Wk 4: ? ~ Wk 5: ? ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7: ? ~Wk 8:

DONNA ~ target 9st 7lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 10st 3.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 3: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 10st 2.5lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 10st 4lbs ~ Wk 7 10st 4lbs ~
Wk 8: 10st 2.5lbs

DEBBIE ~ maintain at 8st 12lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 2: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 3: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 4: 8st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: 8st 12lbs ~ Wk 7: 8st13lbs ~
Wk 8: 8st 13lbs

ANNETTE ~ target 9st 4lbs (Friday)
Wk 1: 9st 11.5lbs ~ Wk 2: 9st 10lbs ~ Wk 3: 9st 9.5lbs ~ Wk 4: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 5: 9st 9lbs ~ Wk 6: 9st 7.5lbs ~ Wk 7: 9st 7lbs ~ Wk 8:

NIKKI ~ target 9st - 9st 7lbs (Saturday)
Wk 1: ? ~ Wk 2: 10st ~ Wk 3: 10st ~ Wk 4: 9st 13lbs ~ Wk 5: No WI ~ Wk 6: ? ~ Wk 7: No WI ~ Wk 8:

Last edited:
No idea on the photo's Kim sorry.

Nah not mm or sw, it was a wedding one (to be fair there are a lot of crazies on there) but there are some nice people as well and it's good for wedding planning ect.

Turns out the weekend thing was a complete mix up anyway, it got mentioned again and he'd decided without telling me he'd like the second weekend in the half term as then he can relax on the friday and not be rushing out straight after work, so although he hadn't told me, when I mentioned the weekend being my birthday he thought I meant that one... but then decided he wouldn't as it was my birthday... so it's all worked out fab as he gets the weekend he wanted and it's not my birthday.

You'll look gorgeous Kim :) make sure you figure out how to post pics so we can see lol.

At least its all sorted out for the best tho Donna.....if boys communicated with us a bit better, there wouldn't be that misunderstanding to begin with lol! I know we know what they're thinking most of the time, but sometimes a little hint is required!

Still haven't decided what I'm going to wear yet, so I'm taking 3 dresses up there......just checked the weather and its going to be about 8 degrees colder up north brrrrrr! Will just wait and see how the spray tan and new hair doo with my slap on will look, to decide what will look best. Dont know why I'm fussing really.....dont get out much, poor thing lol!

I do the same Kim, on the odd occasion that I get out... I'm already thinking about the wedding reception in August. I'm sure whichever you pick will look lovely.

I know I shouldn't, but sneaky hop on the scales showed 10 stone 2 and a half today, so fingers crossed for tomorrow. I can't wait for it to be showing 9 again... then I hope to never see the 10's again (well maybe not never again-if I ever get pregnant again I suppose I could see some 10's)

Had my first ever spray tan today! The girl that does my nails mentioned that she does them, so I thought why not, as too much sun isnt good for the skin! I had to wear a hair net and just my pants, did have the option to wear my bra but I wanted the girls to have a tan lol! Haven't been able to shower since as you have to let it soak in, so looking forward to seeing the proper colour tomorrow. Thought I would wear my white denim shorts tomorrow to show off my lovely tanned legs lol!

Tried to download a picture but the site is saying I don't have permission? ! Have put photos up before so not sure why I haven't been able to recently. Think I'll get hold of the Mods & ask.
So far I love the colour but will let you know what I look like tomorrow!
You should do it Donna, mine is very natural looking & I think we look healthier with a tan x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah, I'll have to look into where I can get one around here.

10 stone 2 and a half this week, 1.5lbs off.... will be happy if I do that each week :)

Weighed yesterday cos knew I would forget today cos I was busy getting ready for going away. So, a STS for me as well.....thought I would have lost a bit this week, but hey ho!

Maybe it will show next week instead Kim

I'm proper focused this week.... just hope tomorrow doesn't bring any unexpected foods (we're going to see wicked and then there's the England game) fingers crossed I can have my first week with 10-15 syns a day since I can remember... but if not I'll just pull the syns back after tomorrow

Hope you have a great weekend Kim, did you contact the mods about why you can't post photo's?

Maybe it will show next week instead Kim

I'm proper focused this week.... just hope tomorrow doesn't bring any unexpected foods (we're going to see wicked and then there's the England game) fingers crossed I can have my first week with 10-15 syns a day since I can remember... but if not I'll just pull the syns back after tomorrow

Hope you have a great weekend Kim, did you contact the mods about why you can't post photo's?

Haha I doubt that Donna with a weekend away! It wont be the booze as dont drink anymore, but the food! Can't really follow SW in hotels etc.

No havent yet as on my tablet, will have to do it when I'm on my laptop.

Im sure you'll do well this week coming Donna, cos you're very focused when you put your mind to it x

Morning sorry not been posting I went to wi on Tuesday and after 2 weeks not wi I lost 1/2lb on my sw book so 9.101/2 but as I'd wi in the morning last week I'd thought I was down a pound ...anyway can you put me at 9.101/2 Kim please, nice and steady at target, would like to get down to 9.7 or less for holiday ...6 weeks to go

Kim have a lovely weekend sorry forgot is it a wedding ? Bet you'll look lovely I'd love get a spray tan but the last one I had went all blotchy and I looked ridiculous lol so not bothered again mind you that was a few years ago they are probably much better now lol
Post a photo if you can or to fb I'll see you on there :) xx

Donna I think you were right to question his stag do on your birthday weekend but glad it's all resolved now...married life is all about compromises :) x

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend it's Father's Day Sunday what's peoples plans...we not doing anything special go and see father In law see my dad today and my hubby will be happy with breakfast in bed and a catch up on the football ...easy xx

We're not doing anything for fathers day, little one is at his Dad's, my dad died when I was three so fathers day has never really been a thing for me and Ash's dad lives too far away so we have sent his card and present in the post. We spent yesterday evening watching the football and are going to see Wicked today in Leeds, so will miss the 5 O'Clock game, but will be watching the other two (I don't know why but I'm really into it this year, missed the 11 0'Clock game because I was tired last night but caught the rest) no plans at all for tomorrow yet, just seeing how things go.

I've had syn free and healthy extra free breakfast this morning as we're eating out for lunch :/ no idea where we will be going, but fingers crossed I can have something syn free or low syn.

Well, I`m back from my hols!!
Had a lovely time. It was self catering so it was more sw friendly than it would have been if we`d been in a hotel.

Won`t be weighing in til Saturday. Giving myself time to get back on track!! :)

Hi wekcome back Annette.....you were certainly lucky with the weather x

Im still away from home but back to healthy eating today. I am such a glutton......we had to buy breakfast in the hotel yesterday, so I had my healthy granola, yogurt and fruit, followed by 3 pastries/ croissants......why! I would never eat like that at home! Then I had chocolate and half a Vienetta after dinner.....bleugh!!! No point dwelling, I was just confessing my sins.....play on words there lol!
Dont think we have any more socials for a while, so I really need to push to get rid of this half stone, cos Im feeling flabby!

Well I've had a more restrained weekend. I've tried harder than usual and where the scales usually jump up 3lb on a Monday they haven't this week!! Yippee!! Hopefully I'll get firmly in the 9's and stay there x

We havent had a WI from you since week 4 Nikki, are not weighing yourself?

We havent had a WI from you since week 4 Nikki, are not weighing yourself? Sent from my GT-N8010 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have been weighing at home but the scales have been stuck at the same weight for weeks now. I'm hoping to report in with a good loss on Saturday. Sorry I've been a bit AWOL I'm not in a good place with regards to work and stuff and I need to get out of here but it's proving very difficult when I have a wedding to pay for :-(

X

Back